Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Call Me Stephanie
Sae: Definitely possible. She can drop at any time. Some women carry low.

Kristy: I have a tilted cervix/uterus too. It's just a variation of normal. Also, at 5-6 weeks the baby's still super tiny as Rachel said.

Wow it sounds common cause she said it was VERY uncommon...mine is tilted towards my back
Rachuul
Kristy: As far as I know, it only makes a problem with some women GETTING pregnant. I didn't have that problem.. My mom's and grandma's are both tilted as well. Each of them had three babies. I'm the only one who had a miscarriage, but I'm 90% sure it was from medication I was on when I didn't know I was pregnant.

But no, I never have any issues with mine. You went you whole life not knowing didn't ya! For me, it only makes pap smears difficult, rofl

I wouldn't let that worry you.

I had cramps with Ashton. Up until my second trimester.

That does explain why it took a year haha. Cause we never used any protection at all and i wasn't on birth control.

Familiar Dabbler

Sae Insanity
Aeronexell
User Image
<3

its such a long and ugly story but no not right now im trying to find a job so i can support me and my daughters.

Ah okay.
How old are they?

Evelyn's two and Mckenna's 5 months.

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Aeronexell
These are my daughters:
Evelyn she's Two and a half

McKenna is 5 months.

EEE! They're too cute blaugh

Familiar Dabbler

Sae Insanity
Aeronexell
These are my daughters:

McKenna is 5 months.

User Image
<3
Thank you. [:
They are a handful but today evelyn just said I love you so i melted. lol

Tipsy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
Call Me Stephanie
Burning: How does your partner feel? Do you still live with your parents?

I'm nervous to tell everyone too... although I'm married, 25, and about to live on our own again (life threw us a curve ball, we were living on our own before this).

As long as it's clear it should be fine. But you can bring it up at your appointment if you'd feel more comfortable. I'm praying my boobs don't grow more... they are already 40DDD x-x

Stephen is so happy about having a baby
but completely not happy nor really understanding my sudden mood swings/bitchiness.

We are living with my parents until we have enough money to get out
Stephen is about to get a really good job, we are just waiting for his call.

Ugh
everyday it seems like my boobs keep getting bigger

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Aeronexell
Sae Insanity
Aeronexell
These are my daughters:

McKenna is 5 months.

User Image
<3
Thank you. [:
They are a handful but today evelyn just said I love you so i melted. lol

: D
awwwwwwwwww.
Cuuttteeee
Sae: Nah you're fine. Some people carry low from the beginning, some drop early, some don't drop until hours before labor or in labor.

Kristy: I have it as well as my Mom and maybe my Gram. Not that uncommon. Not usual, but not uncommon.

Wait... you never used protection and you were shocked you got pregnant? O.o

Burning: Ah I see. Maybe wait to tell people until you move out then? That's my plan haha.

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
I wish that Joey would drop a bit early-I'm having the breath problem when I'm on my feet for to long...it really sucks when I am working and can't breathe, I had to go home early saturday because of it.

I'm hoping he cooperates tomorrow at school/work...

I finally got my target registry today, and my invites to my shower all made up. I think mom is getting me a crib...Can't be sure, but she keeps hinting at it...that she will probably go in on it with my aunt or something. If not, I have tons of target gift-cards, plus my 5% off with the credit card...and what not, so I know that I'll be able to afford it at least. Not that I need one right away, I have my bassinette, but I'd like to be able to set that up at moms. She's insistant I keep things over there now, idk what her game is really, but I'm to exhausted to argue and fight with her.
Call Me Stephanie
Sae: Nah you're fine. Some people carry low from the beginning, some drop early, some don't drop until hours before labor or in labor.

Kristy: I have it as well as my Mom and maybe my Gram. Not that uncommon. Not usual, but not uncommon.

Burning: Ah I see. Maybe wait to tell people until you move out then? That's my plan haha.

Yea haha sounds stupid right? My birth control made me suuuuuper sick and i have an allergy to latex. Honestly i just thought i couldn't get pregnant cause of how long we did it and i was never pregnant. Guess it's kinda stupid now that i look at it.

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Soraanki
I wish that Joey would drop a bit early-I'm having the breath problem when I'm on my feet for to long...it really sucks when I am working and can't breathe, I had to go home early saturday because of it.

I finally got my target registry today, and my invites to my shower all made up. I think mom is getting me a crib...Can't be sure, but she keeps hinting at it...that she will probably go in on it with my aunt or something. If not, I have tons of target gift-cards, plus my 5% off with the credit card...and what not, so I know that I'll be able to afford it at least. Not that I need one right away, I have my bassinette, but I'd like to be able to set that up at moms. She's insistant I keep things over there now, idk what her game is really, but I'm to exhausted to argue and fight with her.

Maybe she just wants to help who knows.

My little girl is sitting fairly high my poor belly button has become a punching/kicking bag...

Im going to back read tomm. some I gtg to bed Im so tired...

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Sindrellia
Soraanki

Maybe she just wants to help who knows.

My little girl is sitting fairly high my poor belly button has become a punching/kicking bag...

Im going to back read tomm. some I gtg to bed Im so tired...
I doubt it. My mother is one of those women who will fight-argue-b***h-and overall be a terrible person as long as she gets her way.

Then, when she realizes that she's hurt someone, she goes out and buys lavish gifts-and spends lots of money to buy back our love. I assume thats what it is. I'm not complaining about it, I'm just weary of it. I know she will get the baby something he needs-and probably something really nice to boot...but It will be so she feels good about herself helping her 'in way over her head' daughter and the b*****d child. (who isn't really a b*****d...I was married to his father at his conception) rather then to actually help me and to make her grandson comfortable.

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Call Me Stephanie

I just don't know if I'm over analyzing stuff or not.
Would my doctor know if I did? I feel like a tard right now. Derp.

Tipsy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
Call Me Stephanie

Well, we were going to wait to pop it when he lands this good paying job
because it may be up to next year til we can move out
Burning: Ahhhh ok. Well good luck! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out