Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Diet Poison
Kristy_098
My appointment just needs to come soon so i can breathe xD

I'm sure all of us know that feeling. xd I'm spazzing in anticipation/fear of my ultrasound at the end of the month.

I just want my first one to see if there is actually something there xD

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Kristy_098
Were any of you afraid that like you would get your first ultrasound and you just wouldn't see anything?

Or that the pregnancy test was wrong? I don't know why but this is all still going through my head. Even though i have the sore boobs and the morning sickness. I only took one test so i don't know if that is what is making me nervous.

I was terrified that I wanted to be pregnant so badly that it faked the pregnancy. I was terrified.

When I heard the heartbeat, I was so happy and cried.
Digital Fiend
Kristy_098
Were any of you afraid that like you would get your first ultrasound and you just wouldn't see anything?

Or that the pregnancy test was wrong? I don't know why but this is all still going through my head. Even though i have the sore boobs and the morning sickness. I only took one test so i don't know if that is what is making me nervous.

I was terrified that I wanted to be pregnant so badly that it faked the pregnancy. I was terrified.

When I heard the heartbeat, I was so happy and cried.

I just don't think it's possible plus i'm soooo unlucky with stuff. I just need a doctor to tell me everything is fine. Looks good...baby is there...hcg levels are good. And whatever else there is

Heroic Mage

Kristy_098

Gotta get that blood test, first! That'll ease at least one fear before you go in for the ultrasound.
Diet Poison
Kristy_098

Gotta get that blood test, first! That'll ease at least one fear before you go in for the ultrasound.

Yep got that on wednesday...to much nervousness i swear! I just wish i could fast forward through time.

Anyway im exhausted and i think it's time for bed
Well, I just found out that my sister is pregnant! Shes not far alone, and shes due sometime in June or July. Hopefully it all goes well and it doesnt end in a miscarriage.... Im sure their son could use a little brother or sister to play with. (:

And it would be nice to have two little ones so close in age. Im gonna be a mommy AND an aunt (again). <3
Digital Fiend
Kristy_098

Thank you so much. You guys are actually so helpful although i feel like i'm being annoying with my paranoia razz

I'm more than willing to bet that all women who care about their babies are paranoid.

The nurse at the Doctors office said that to me when I said I thought I was in there too often. She said she'd rather deal with mothers that are paranoid when it comes to their babies than mothers that aren't.
Quite frankly, for his first couple of years, I'm going to be jumping at shadows when it comes to Emmett and his health, and I don't care. I'm sure it's something I'll grow out of as he gets older, but I'd rather jump at shadows now than miss something important and have him end up really sick.
Emmett was sitting on Michael's lap after he'd fed him. I was talking at him saying "Where's Mummy's smiles?" over and over. He looked me square in the eyes, then went from an expressionless face, into an instant grin, and then back again.
Made me smile and laugh so much.
So when I asked him again, he did it again.
And then he just kept grinning.

Feral Kitten

They've moved me to being seen every two weeks now and I have to go do the 3 hour glucose test this coming week. Just gotta find out when the boyfriend has off so he can go with me.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Kristy_098

I just don't think it's possible plus i'm soooo unlucky with stuff. I just need a doctor to tell me everything is fine. Looks good...baby is there...hcg levels are good. And whatever else there is

I've got an 8 week old sleeping on me right now and it STILL doesn't seem possible. Miracles are hard to believe sometimes, even if they are literally right under your nose.

*Gives hugs*

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sammiifayse

The nurse at the Doctors office said that to me when I said I thought I was in there too often. She said she'd rather deal with mothers that are paranoid when it comes to their babies than mothers that aren't.
Quite frankly, for his first couple of years, I'm going to be jumping at shadows when it comes to Emmett and his health, and I don't care. I'm sure it's something I'll grow out of as he gets older, but I'd rather jump at shadows now than miss something important and have him end up really sick.

Exactly. I would rather look like an idiot than miss something important with my baby boy. heart

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Blood_Flavored_Condoms
Well, I just found out that my sister is pregnant! Shes not far alone, and shes due sometime in June or July. Hopefully it all goes well and it doesnt end in a miscarriage.... Im sure their son could use a little brother or sister to play with. (:

And it would be nice to have two little ones so close in age. Im gonna be a mommy AND an aunt (again). <3

Congrats! For what it's worth, I'll pray for her!
I hate having to eat in the morning but if i don't my tummy continues to grumble sad

I can't even brush my teeth without gagging now...not from the smell though it's really weird.
I'm so afraid of getting morning sickness again as bad as i did yesterday sad

Although my mom keeps telling me morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy. I think she is just trying to make me worry less.

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
@ KRISTY: Brushing my teeth was the one thing that made me gag. The foreign object in your mouth and so close to your uvula will make you gag, even if you don't think that it's the smell-it is probably the fact that all your reflexes are trying to heighten, to go into 'mommy mode' that-unfortunately, includes the gag reflex.

---

Oh thank god! I have been putting in so many hours at work, but next week I have only two days of work. I only work Tuesday and Sunday..Monday and wednesday I will definately be going through baby stuff!! Not next weekend but the weekend after I have my first baby shower, and I need to have room for everything!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff