Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Clean Raider

The other day I realized that a patch of skin on my upper outer thigh about the size of my hand is numb. Talked to a nurse at the dr office today and I think it might be jsut the way baby is sitting on a nerve per haps? Anyone else have this happen to them?

Also, I know constipation comes with pregnancy but I find it's easier to go number two than it has as far as I can remember. I eat right and drink a lot of water/liquids and it seems so come ot really soft...(sorry if it's tmi). Any body else find their bowel movements like this?

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Days of Raine

User ImageDoctor appointment tomorrow. Really not looking forward to the Strep swab or the cervical exam. It's going to be so completely awkward. gonk

I'm going to tell him I've made my decision on a csection. Maybe then I won't have to do the swab. I'm sure he'll still want to check to see if I'm dilated though. I wouldn't be surprised if I was, since I've been having contractions.

I hope things go well and as less awkward as possible.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
The other day I realized that a patch of skin on my upper outer thigh about the size of my hand is numb. Talked to a nurse at the dr office today and I think it might be jsut the way baby is sitting on a nerve per haps? Anyone else have this happen to them?

Also, I know constipation comes with pregnancy but I find it's easier to go number two than it has as far as I can remember. I eat right and drink a lot of water/liquids and it seems so come ot really soft...(sorry if it's tmi). Any body else find their bowel movements like this?

Sounds like that might be a nerve thing. If they didn't seem to worried about it, it probably isn't serious.

I've been constipated, but when I go, it's not hard at all. Which is a blessing I suppose. ^_^;

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Days of Raine
The Fetish Faerie
Days of Raine

User ImageDoctor appointment tomorrow. Really not looking forward to the Strep swab or the cervical exam. It's going to be so completely awkward. gonk

I'm going to tell him I've made my decision on a csection. Maybe then I won't have to do the swab. I'm sure he'll still want to check to see if I'm dilated though. I wouldn't be surprised if I was, since I've been having contractions.

QUESTION: I seem to have contractions mainly after eating dinner... but only dinner. User Image & I eat at different times of the evening every night. It makes no sense. Anyone else have something like this happening?

Totally not judging but is your C-section like wanted or needed? I am not sure how word the question. sweatdrop

User Image

It's not "needed" per se, like, I'm free to try a VBAC. But with my Gestational Diabetes, the fact Gabriel hasn't turned into position [which is what happened with Autumn], and the fact that planned csections have far less complications for mother & baby than a VBAC it's what I want to do. I want more children, and I don't want to risk a uterine rupture or anything like that.

Ah I getcha. That makes sense. For me if I ever had one C-section I probably wouldn't want anymore children. I hope your C-section goes smoothly and you recover quickly biggrin

Clean Raider

Kitty Konspirator

Sounds like that might be a nerve thing. If they didn't seem to worried about it, it probably isn't serious.

I've been constipated, but when I go, it's not hard at all. Which is a blessing I suppose. ^_^;
I'm not to worried it just caught me off gaurd and I'll ask the doctor once I'm actually there next week. For once I have my list ready for questions. Haha. I can still move regularly so here's to hoping.

Got to count those blessings at this point. smile
Kitty Konspirator
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
Watermelon sound delicious. Lol. I got the blueberry.blackberry.strawberry Kick. That's all I wanted and still want... Along with corn and peas...
A lot of people back in the day had a lot of sweets! I remember my great grandpa(on mom's side) would put away whoppers and butterscotch candies like they were nothing. Biodad's side not too sure.

Yeah. I've always loved fruit. I'm actually not a picky eater. If the thought of eating something doesn't make me sick, I'll try it.

Since I've gotten pregnant, I'm so picky. I usually snack on lettuce when the hunger pains get so bad. Food is just gross to me.

Except right now. I've actually been able to eat some steak, which is a miracle to me right now.
Yikes food aversions. Things should even out soon. Hopefully.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
ZellyKat
Kitty Konspirator
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
Watermelon sound delicious. Lol. I got the blueberry.blackberry.strawberry Kick. That's all I wanted and still want... Along with corn and peas...
A lot of people back in the day had a lot of sweets! I remember my great grandpa(on mom's side) would put away whoppers and butterscotch candies like they were nothing. Biodad's side not too sure.

Yeah. I've always loved fruit. I'm actually not a picky eater. If the thought of eating something doesn't make me sick, I'll try it.

Since I've gotten pregnant, I'm so picky. I usually snack on lettuce when the hunger pains get so bad. Food is just gross to me.

Except right now. I've actually been able to eat some steak, which is a miracle to me right now.
Yikes food aversions. Things should even out soon. Hopefully.

Yeah. I'm just glad that my body worries more about my Para over me. I'm not a tiny girl, so I'm not really worried. It just suuucks. James {husband} didn't know what to think when my appetite changed. I guess he didn't really realize how bad it was until he took me grocery shopping.

Unfortunately, the one thing I do actually want almost all the time: Frikkin' sushi. I miss you....
Kitty Konspirator

Yeah. I'm just glad that my body worries more about my Para over me. I'm not a tiny girl, so I'm not really worried. It just suuucks. James {husband} didn't know what to think when my appetite changed. I guess he didn't really realize how bad it was until he took me grocery shopping.

Unfortunately, the one thing I do actually want almost all the time: Frikkin' sushi. I miss you....

There are some sushi that is safe. I gotta find where that article went but I know that there are some that are cooked.
My thing was potatoes. I ate sooo many fricken potatoes.. but couldn't even hear the word rice. So yeah, I feel ya. Take it slow.. I'm sure you will find some good foods. Fruit is alway good. Plus it hydrates you.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
The Fetish Faerie
[-:

Pretty sure her first baby was a csection so the second one is easiest to have another c-section.

Raine= You did want to try Vbac though right?

My mom's first c-section was better than her second, but that was just because of the different doctors. When my brother was born his doctor didn't put things back the right way. My mom has been numb and cold in one spot ever since then.

Just sharing. I think the only reason I wouldn't want a scheduled c-section is because you can't eat. And that would suck.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
ZellyKat

There are some sushi that is safe. I gotta find where that article went but I know that there are some that are cooked.
My thing was potatoes. I ate sooo many fricken potatoes.. but couldn't even hear the word rice. So yeah, I feel ya. Take it slow.. I'm sure you will find some good foods. Fruit is alway good. Plus it hydrates you.

I actually ate fried crab sushi for my birthday, before I knew I was pregnant, but I was definitely was. It was good, and I assume that since it was deep fried it wasn't as bad.

I did have one piece of raw sushi because I was starving and some meanie head was eating it in front of me. My mother in law yelled at me, but I kind of ignored her, because she smoked weed with her youngest because it was the only way she could keep food down.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So for everyone here who had C-section, what did you feel? I know some woman say they feel a pressure but what sensations did you experience.

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
[Razzberry Kami
kbghfnr4:0="[Razzberry Kamikaze]

User Image
I've gone back & forth about it a few times. Part of me wanted to, but after doing all the research & talking to my doctor I don't want to risk more complications than I have to- especially with how my luck has been so far with this pregnancy.

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Kitty Konspirator
Days of Raine

User Image

Thanks! Generally the checks don't bother me at all, it's just my doctor is so... I dunno... I don't know what words to use. He's absolutely awesome, but the thought of him being all up in my v****a is just weird.

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
The Fetish Faerie
So for everyone here who had C-section, what did you feel? I know some woman say they feel a pressure but what sensations did you experience.

User Image

Vibrating for some weird reason... I think it's one of the tools they use. & emptiness. It made me want to cry. When they pulled the baby out and it just felt so empty in there. I heard her make noise and they told me she was great & got a 10 on her apgar but something about her not being inside of me all nice and safe for the first time really got to me emotionally.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Days of Raine
Kitty Konspirator
Days of Raine

User Image

Thanks! Generally the checks don't bother me at all, it's just my doctor is so... I dunno... I don't know what words to use. He's absolutely awesome, but the thought of him being all up in my v****a is just weird.

I understand. I like people, but sometimes when they're too close, it weirds me out. I couldn't dance with my father in law at my wedding, which is just me being crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff