Video monitor 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
Other (please share!) 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
...gold.... 0.3768115942029 37.7% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1410 1411 1412 > >> >>> »|

ManicMicroMilf

I wish my mom was nice.. I think we are just too much alike, and yet see things so differently.. We just end up clashing all the time, we aren't even talking right now..

I'm sorry. sad

I'm a lot like my mom in personality, but we disagree on a lot of things....though she always forgets the ways we are similar. neutral She'll get all upset because "you just want to do everything different than me!" because I don't view discipline the way she does....but she forgets all the stuff I do BECAUSE of her. She was a good mom. Made mistakes, of course....but I did learn some good things from her. She just always focuses on the negative. gonk
New names in this thread. Yay, more people. I am glad to finally meet some of the people that I never got to see in the Pregnancy Support Thread.

Hello to everyone and good morning. We are in the process of putting Kairi down for a nap. Little bugger is having nap troubles lately. She sleeps on our chest, in our arms and such.. but the moment she hits the mattress. gonk

Trouble indeed.

Anyway. Saw this topic on BabyCenter: Made from BreastMilk

What are your thoughts?
ZellyKat

What are your thoughts?

I love these things! I have been trying to make my own necklace though....working out the kinks.
Frau Holda
ZellyKat

What are your thoughts?

I love these things! I have been trying to make my own necklace though....working out the kinks.
Thats awesome. I'm not a jewelry maker myself but I love to craft.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Kitakiy
Digital Fiend
Also, thoughts on the photos of the babies, is it possible to have them hidden with spoiler icons? Just so the page won't stretch so bad or something.

Stretching? It's not stretching at all on my computer..... I tried to keep them small enough that it wouldn't... sweatdrop
Is it really bad?

No, not now. I'm more like talking when we get more pictures of children. It's not an issue at all now, but something I thought of for later on.
ZellyKat

Thats awesome. I'm not a jewelry maker myself but I love to craft.

I have tried pretty much every craft known to man. lol

I have the supplies for resin jewelry...I just hadn't used it much.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
My parents are wonderful. Their divorce was final 4 days after I was born.

My mother gave my dad a choice, to either be in my life fully or to stay out of it. He chose to be a dad and my life is great because of them putting their feelings behind me.
Frau Holda
I freaked my mom out when I told her people were making glass jewelry from human ashes. lol

Actually, I really freaked her out when I told her I am going to save all my babies teeth and have a necklace made from them.

... yes, I am twisted.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
ZellyKat
I freaked my mom out when I told her people were making glass jewelry from human ashes. lol

Actually, I really freaked her out when I told her I am going to save all my babies teeth and have a necklace made from them.

... yes, I am twisted.

That sounds awesome! That you're going to be saving the baby teeth. Buuuut, I'm rather twisted myself. Although, I kind of got it from my mom. A little from my dad, but a lot from mom.

Eevee really wants her ashes turned into diamonds.
Digital Fiend
ZellyKat

... yes, I am twisted.

That sounds awesome! That you're going to be saving the baby teeth. Buuuut, I'm rather twisted myself. Although, I kind of got it from my mom. A little from my dad, but a lot from mom.

Eevee really wants her ashes turned into diamonds.
Like those big giant gems with names carved into them... awesome.

Shameless Consumer

ManicMicroMilf
Shima Shinji
Hi everybody! I see we've got a few new faces so I'll say this again here. Has anyone ever dealt with a child that insists on eating until they spit up/vomit? Its mostly at dinner time, but occasionally Stephanie will drink so much water after breakfast she'll have a few spit ups. Last night she ate and drank so much that when my husband leaned her over to perk at her diaper she spewed maybe an ounce all over the floor.

It feels wrong to like, take away her drinks but I'm not sure what else there is to do!

Have you tried to regualate what is given? Maybe Slowly eliminate drinks at meal time at all?
My Daughter never threw up, but She used to only drink until she was full and wouldn't touch her food. So for a couple years I kept fluids with meals to a min. My Son also had a tend. to eat why more then he needs. So I give sized portions and if he wants seconds, Sometimes I'll give him seconds depending on how much he ate before. And He will argue and say, But I'm still Hungry!!! And I'll just have to tell him, he'll have to wait till snack. Dinner is the worst. So I always make a lil popcorn at night. That helps alot.

We don't give her anything to drink with meals, just afterwards. She'll just completely stuff herself at dinner and then chug down drinks and as soon as she starts playing it works it's way back up.

She's only just over 1, it feels weird to be restricting her food. I'm not sure what else there is to do, though!

Shameless Consumer

Rachuul
Ahhh- I didn't see this thread until now!

Kita: Let me know if you need help with anything, but I think most the ladies here have most of it covered.

I'm Rachel.
I'm 24, and I have two little monst-BOYS.

Ashton is 3, and Travis is 8 months, and currently he is slapping my leg with his face. What a genius.

I'm happy to see some fresh faces!

Can we talk about poop please? Yeah, lets talk about poop. I mentioned it in the other thread, but Ashy just has awful times going poop.

I changed 5 diapers today with .. "squirts?" he just can't have one big load and be done!
My house stinks. burning_eyes
At least it's nice, and I can open the windows up..

I dunno if you saw my post in the other thread, but there are powders that you can get from the pediatrician to help. It sounds kind of cruel, but have you tried making him take his diapers off and having him wipe himself clean? He might be able to learn with some practice.
ZellyKat
Frau Holda

... yes, I am twisted.

I don't know what I'll do with their teeth...it just feels kinda wrong to throw them in the trash, ya know?

I think a piece of jewelry made from ashes would be neat. 3nodding
So what is everyone's littles into right now?

Dani's big into the solar system. She likes watching YouTube videos about planet size comparisons again and again. I got a bunch of books for her about space too last night. Her favorite planet is Saturn. She asked me if the Frost Giants live on Saturn. rofl (She's an Avengers lover). Right now she's watching some Leap Frog show about letters and phonics. She knows most of them and I think she'll be reading soon.

Oscar loves to draw, dance and play with little animal figures. He's doing spirals and lines now more so than just scribbling. He'll do it for HOURS.

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
First off, thank you for making this thread! It's been a long while since I felt comfortable in the other thread, because well I'm done having kids, I don't PLAN to get preggers again. Also I suck at advice in that area, kids however, kids I can do!

I'm Ripple, 23 and have two little sproglets:

Matthew is 5, he's at school a very independent little lad.
Rowan who is 19 months and believes she can do everything her brother does and as such is hitting her milestones a lot sooner than she's supposed to. xD

I also have a god son who stays regularly and is my sons best friend, he is 4 and has Spina bifida, I consider him part of the family even if he doesn't live with us. :3

I've been with my partner a good 10 years or so now (Yay for starting young xD) We'll get married eventually... when we have the money. He is a stay at home dad whilst I work as a youth worker, so I may not have any teenagers of my own but I work with enough to hopefully give some advice there! [:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff