Diaper caddy/changing table 0.014492753623188 1.4% [ 1 ]
Video monitor 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
Other (please share!) 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
...gold.... 0.3768115942029 37.7% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Lucky Star

$250 ( we don't have ) later.....the car.is.fixed. And we vacuumed and cleaned it out, put it in front of Kyle's mom's house, and I REFUSE to drive it again.
Kyle had every intention of giving his dad back his truck and go back to driving the car, but I was like um no...the more we drive that stupid thing the more money we'll have to put into it.
Not happening.
Kyle's dad can't drive his truck anyways so that's no big deal (except the fact we're driving it illegally)

Kyle's dad is so great though...he's loaning us money to get the car fixed/pay doctor bills/and our other bills we can't cover this month.
Plus he's taken us to Costco twice spending at least $500....
I feel so bad, I wish I could do something in return, or not need to borrow the money, but everytime I tell him no it's ok he forces it on us.... we still have a full box of dryer sheets from a year ago when I told him we didn't need any and he was like then you're getting two emotion_facepalm

I try to focus all the help he gives us on Cyrus, (like diapers and fruit from Costco) so it's for his grandson so I don't feel as guilty
Which of course mean Cyrus has an overabundance of oatmeal, chicken nuggets, and peanut butter and here me and kyle are eating ramen noodles lol, but all that really matters is Cyrus is fed well

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
We got another weird postcard.
This time it says "I've been watching" and it's really sent my anxiety levels up.
If it turns out to be one of his mates playing a prank I am going to be so ******** angry because we're home alone, I don't ******** know the neighbours and if it's not Adam that they've "Been watching" then it's Aaliyah and I and that's ******** scary.
:/

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Sorry about the swearing, but this is really starting to freak me out.
Iggy: Some of my books are ruined and I haven't gone through the other boxes yet... and crock pot and a few other random little things as well. Had them in there 'cause I was going to sell them then decided to donate them to a family who just dealt with a fire destroying their home (hits me 'cause I went through a fire once)... so ugh, now they are ruined >_<

Digi: What did they do to the sippy? That sucks sad

Dreams: O.o I thought y'all were doing well! I'm so sorry to hear that! It sucks to have to rely on help. I'm there right now. We're using my MILs car while ours is still broken. Fricken husband.

Nater: That's scary! I'd talk to the cops for sure!! They MAY be able to track it if it went through post!

Sparkly Smoker

@Stephanie: At least it was just little stuff! You can always make some food for the family that lost stuff in the fire. Something that's easily reheated since they provably don't want to deal with cooking right now.

@Nat: OMG that is freaking scary! What does Adam think?

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Turns out it was just one of his mates pranking him in the lead up to his birthday, thank god. For some reason he didn't think they would be coming to me, even though I'm the one at home all the time so therefor there to check the mail when it comes in.

Bl

Thank god we found out now though, 'cos apparently the cards were going to get sexual in nature and that really would have freaked me out.

He was very sorry and remorseful that he hadn't put them in envelopes directly addressed to Adam so that I wouldn't have to see them, or asked me first (which he should have done) but at least we now know what it was.

Aaaand, in lighter news, I got into the short art course!
C:
I mean, there wasn't ay sort of screening where I would have to present a portfolio, but it's still a good feeling.
@ Naterbee: What. The. Actual. ********. I would be so mad!!!
I'm so glad that Michael was the one that found out Emmett wasn't in his room, it would have scared the ever living ******** out of me.
What happened.
Michael got up to go to the bathroom around 5 this morning and noticed the bedroom where the kids are sleeping was open (note, we're at my in laws after going to the funeral yesterday). He looked in to find Belanna asleep in the cot, but no Emmett at all (usually we bring the travel cot and just put him in that for there's days, but we forgot it this time, so he has been sleeping in the double bed). He checked all of upstairs and still no Emmett. So he went down stairs, and there was Emmett passed out on the floor just inside the living room.

Last night was weird. After an unusually long nap, Emmett still went to bed early, but came downstairs again a few times. Around 11pm I thought he was finally down for the night, I put Belanna down and joined Michael in bed (he went to bed after Emmett went down the first time around 7:30). I guess he must have woken up at some point after everyone was in bed and went downstairs. I have a sinking feeling that he must have been scared at not being able to find anyone, but of course, there is no way of knowing now.
@ Sammii: He must've not been that scared, if he fell asleep out there! That's pretty cute, I think.

Hardcore Muse

Went up yesterday and visited with my dad and just got back home today. Ugh 6 hour trips suck.
U_U

But he's doing better. It was just a mild stroke but could be a cursor to possibly more we won't know for sure. He's going to have to start taking insulin though and watching his diet more.
He's walking a little bit with the use of a Walker but they said he's making great progress and should be able to walk with a cane.

His speech wasn't affected at all another good thing and today they'll be moving him today to a rehabilitation center closer to home.
@ Mississippi: Glad to hear he's doing well! smile

Sparkly Smoker

@Sammii: That would have scared me, too! Hopefully, he wasn't too frightened. :c Does he know where you guys sleep over there?

@Mississippi: Glad to hear your dad is doing better!

Lucky Star

@sammii: I would have lost it if i woke up and Cyrus wasn't in bed. But adorable that he fell asleep on the floor lol.

@velvet: so glad he's doing so well!

Today my sister came over and we went to the beach. The kids had a blast, and despite putting on spf 110 sunscreen 3x I'm burnt...I'm so glad Cyrus didn't get my fair skin.

Here's some adorable pictures of Cyrus and jax eating popsicles =)

User Image[

User Image/spoiler]
We weren't in the room we usually are, so I don't know if he really knew where to find us or not. When he is scared, he kinda just stops where he is and cries. Given where in the living room we found him, I have a horrible feeling that is what happened :/

Off topic: Michael is being a huge p***k at the moment.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
@Steph: If you put the cap on his sippy and twist til it clicks then it locks and doesn't leak. They always over twist past the click and ruin the cup. It leaks and it's his favorite to drink out of. It wouldn't really make me angry, but we can't find these stupid things anywhere anymore. sad

@Nater: I'm glad that it turned out to be nothing serious and that it was brought forward. It was stupid on his part, but at least he apologized and I hope he has better sense next time he wants to prank Adam.

@Sammi: Aw, poor Emmett. If he had been crying really hard would you have heard him? If so maybe he wasn't really upset. *Hugs* I'm sorry that Michael is being a p***k. Maybe it's the stress of moving around. I mean, you guys didn't even get a chance to get really settled and then you guys had to go again.

I hope things smooth out soon for you guys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff