Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Star

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.
One that says "pregnant, not pregnant"

lol i am not paying money out for that i rather go see my docotor

If the like $10 for a digital test is too expensive for you then I hope you're not pregnant cause a kid costs much more

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

If the like $10 for a digital test is too expensive for you then I hope you're not pregnant cause a kid costs much more
lol well i have used them and did not like it and cost more where i live like

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

i rather get blood test then pee test find blood test better
and what you said was rude and out line my baby would get everything it needs i would go whit out food 4 them and you don't even know me
so you don't got leg to stand on lol i find it funny how judge me over not wanting buy another test and think i am gonna be bad mom bc of it go some eles
your being b***h i don't have put up with it or you so befor go typing something really stupid and asinine comments might want think first befor making self look like a** hole

Lucky Star

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

and what you said was rude and out line my baby would get everything it needs i would go whit out food 4 them and you don't even know me
so you don't got leg to stand on lol i find it funny how judge me over not wanting buy another test and think i am gonna be bad mom bc of it go some eles
your being b***h i don't have put up with it or you so befor go typing something really stupid and asinine comments might want think first befor making self look like a** hole

Lol did that stew in you a few hours there.

Btw all I said was babies are expensive :fact.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Test again in the morning, first pee of the day, its full of the most hormones and indicators if you're pregnant. If you have another positive go to the doctor ASAP.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

That really depends where you live. I've taken pregnancy tests before and just the cheaper ones are like $15-20. A digital one would probably cost a lot more.

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

lol go troll somewhere else

Dainty Doll

How long did it take for the faint line to appear?
False positives are uncommon if the test is taken properly, but sometimes if you read the test after the recommended time period, an evaporation line can look like a faint positive.
As others have said, wait a couple of days, and test with your first pee of the day- that's when your urine has the most HCG (the pregnancy hormone) so you're most likely to get an accurate result then. And personally, I'd recommend testing with 2 different tests, each a different brand- I've just always felt that gives a little less room for error.

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

You don't want to pay money for a pregnancy test but you're fine to pay for a baby. Riiight.

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

The fact that you became so defensive and lost all control of you literacy suggests that you're not mature enough to look after a baby either.

Lucky Star

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

lol go troll somewhere else

It's trolling to say babies are expensive?

Sorry you'll never have to run to the store and spend $6 on diaper rash cream, of $15 on baby wipes you thought you had more of.
You won't have to ever go to the emergency room because your infant is profusely vomiting for no reason you can figure out.

You'll never have to spend any money on a baby, they're so cheap rolleyes

Lucky Star

Terrapain
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

You don't want to pay money for a pregnancy test but you're fine to pay for a baby. Riiight.

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

The fact that you became so defensive and lost all control of you literacy suggests that you're not mature enough to look after a baby either.

After 6 hours too. My innocent comment on how babies are expensive bothered her that much lol

Aged Fatcat

Any line is a yes, you're pregnant.

Darling

D i e t c o k e e

That's not necessarily true.

@OP - If the line appeared after 10 minutes then it was probably an evaporation line. Depending on the test you took increases the chance of it being an evaporation line. If you don't mind me asking, what brand did you use?

An evaporation line appears after urine has started to evaporate off of the test strip and can cause a faint line to appear when there was not one there before. 10 Minutes may seem long but, say you took it with "first morning urine", then came back after getting dressed, doing your hair, brushing your teeth- 10 minutes could have gone by. Test again using first morning urine. If a line appears between 3 minutes and 10 minutes then call your doctor, you are more than likely pregnant. Also where are you at in your cycle? Have you missed your period or just hoping you're pregnant and testing periodically?

It is very hard to determine pregnancy by symptoms because most pregnancy symptoms are identical to other very common ailments/bodily functions.

And I'm not trying to instigate anything but Faerie Dreams is right- if you won't even put up $20 bucks to confirm your pregnancy you need to realize how many 20-dollar-bills you'll be putting up for the rest of your life for things that aren't necessary just for the sake of putting a smile on your child's face. Not to mention the costs that are mandatory such as diapers (which are more than $20 a box), formula, baby food, wipes, shampoo, wash, lotion, cloths, blankets, bedding, furniture, school supplies, ect. ect. ect.

On the flip side; digital tests are LESS accurate than line tests- only simpler to read. The most accurate test is First Response Early Results. Use one of those with first morning urine. Call your doctor if it reads positive within 10 minutes. If not, try again next month.

Good luck and baby dust!

Sugary Cat

So youre nineteen and youre trying since your sixteenth to get pregnant by this guy neutral ... Just.. why gonk ?
D i e t c o k e e

The test is only accurate within a certain time frame. The OP made it sound like they may have double checked much later from the initial test, which means it wouldn't be accurate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff