• Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Terrapain
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.
One that says "pregnant, not pregnant"

lol i am not paying money out for that i rather go see my docotor

You don't want to pay money for a pregnancy test but you're fine to pay for a baby. Riiight.

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

If the like $10 for a digital test is too expensive for you then I hope you're not pregnant cause a kid costs much more
i rather get blood test then pee test find blood test better
and what you said was rude and out line my baby would get everything it needs i would go whit out food 4 them and you don't even know me
so you don't got leg to stand on lol i find it funny how judge me over not wanting buy another test and think i am gonna be bad mom bc of it go some eles
your being b***h i don't have put up with it or you so befor go typing something really stupid and asinine comments might want think first befor making self look like a** hole

The fact that you became so defensive and lost all control of you literacy suggests that you're not mature enough to look after a baby either.
i am lound to be if you don't like it then go somewhere else with troll and go be mean someone's like do not know me and not in my shoes so ya i am loud to me way i was

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Faerie Dreams
Terrapain
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

You don't want to pay money for a pregnancy test but you're fine to pay for a baby. Riiight.

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy

If the like $10 for a digital test is too expensive for you then I hope you're not pregnant cause a kid costs much more
and what you said was rude and out line my baby would get everything it needs i would go whit out food 4 them and you don't even know me
so you don't got leg to stand on lol i find it funny how judge me over not wanting buy another test and think i am gonna be bad mom bc of it go some eles
your being b***h i don't have put up with it or you so befor go typing something really stupid and asinine comments might want think first befor making self look like a** hole

The fact that you became so defensive and lost all control of you literacy suggests that you're not mature enough to look after a baby either.

After 6 hours too. My innocent comment on how babies are expensive bothered her that much lol
well if your mom i feel sorry for them your bully and i've got my mom and dad to help me and my hole family so would not ever have problem

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
MiameMiame
So youre nineteen and youre trying since your sixteenth to get pregnant by this guy neutral ... Just.. why gonk ?
lol i am 20 years old i met him when his was 19 i was 17 lol and your point is like people have kids at all ages now
and ive made my bed now i got lay in it lol

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
MiameMiame
So youre nineteen and youre trying since your sixteenth to get pregnant by this guy neutral ... Just.. why gonk ?
lol i am 20 years old i met him when his was 19 i was 17 lol and your point is like people have kids at all ages now

So you're actually knocked up then? Damn.

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Congrats!!!

I'm a tad older than you (22) and have PCOS as well, so I understand the concern about it all and having to take meds. I was on Metformin for a few months a few years back, and that s**t is hell. I was so sick all the time.

Lucky Star

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Terrapain
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Take a digital test.

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams

After 6 hours too. My innocent comment on how babies are expensive bothered her that much lol
well if your mom i feel sorry for them your bully and i've got my mom and dad to help me and my hole family so would not ever have problem

Well I can barely understand a word you said there.
But your family is gonna be taking care of your baby for you and buying the things your baby needs cause you're too cheap to?
Yup...mother of the year right here

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
MiameMiame

Do you and/or your baby-daddy have a job? Will you be able to financially support this kid by yourself? What if baby-daddy decides to leave (pretty common with young dads), are you ready to be a single mom?

Sugary Cat

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
MiameMiame
Yeah same here, met my boyfriend at sixteen.

In a few years you'll realise that. Have fun~

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
this_ Ravers_Fantasy

I would skip the second test and go straight to the doctor. I too have PCOS and even with my medication I still miss my period every now and again and have very pregnancy like symptoms, but am never pregnant. It's best just to have the doctor do an ultrasound.

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Faerie Dreams
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Faerie Dreams
Terrapain
this_ Ravers_Fantasy

this_ Ravers_Fantasy

Well I can barely understand a word you said there.
But your family is gonna be taking care of your baby for you and buying the things your baby needs cause you're too cheap to?
Yup...mother of the year right here
lol i never said that my mom would help me that's what family dose and what ever power trip you on take some where eles

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
spacekitten
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
MiameMiame

Do you and/or your baby-daddy have a job? Will you be able to financially support this kid by yourself? What if baby-daddy decides to leave (pretty common with young dads), are you ready to be a single mom?
he would not leave me
and hes not like that so i am fine smile

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Pretty pretty bacon
Congrats!!!

I'm a tad older than you (22) and have PCOS as well, so I understand the concern about it all and having to take meds. I was on Metformin for a few months a few years back, and that s**t is hell. I was so sick all the time.
yaya other people like me i felt so bad at times like god was mad at me or something lol

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
[S]ilver[R]ose
this_ Ravers_Fantasy

I would skip the second test and go straight to the doctor. I too have PCOS and even with my medication I still miss my period every now and again and have very pregnancy like symptoms, but am never pregnant. It's best just to have the doctor do an ultrasound.
great idea
thank you for help i will do and get blood test done but how would baby show if i am in first star of this ??

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
spacekitten
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
MiameMiame

he would not leave me
and hes not like that so i am fine smile

Not saying I don't believe you, or that he's not a great guy or anything, but they all say that....

You didn't answer my other questions. Do either of you have a job? If ANYTHING were to happen, are you prepared to be a single mom? Or to just support the 2 (or 3) of you financially if your S/O somehow can't work?

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
[S]ilver[R]ose
this_ Ravers_Fantasy

great idea
thank you for help i will do and get blood test done but how would baby show if i am in first star of this ??

I really don't know how all of it works cause I've never been pregnant, but my OBGYN told me the most accurate is an ultrasound because blood tests can even be wrong sometimes. Either way I'd get to the doctor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff