Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah, so you guys done that?

i have. It was over that kids show called 'Arthur'. It was the christmas ep where Arthur bought his mum some ornament he broke in the summer. He worked the entire month trying to buy it. Then on Christmas eve, it smashed on the floor before he could give it to her.

and that made me cry, which is odd, considering i didn't do that when bambi's mother got shot.

Anyway, post here if you ever cried over an event in a tv show
It happens, I don't remember too my time when I cried. But this one stuck with me.
Stargate SG-1 Season 3 ep 4
STARGATE IS AWESOME!!! ^_^
i dont remember the last time i cried but why the hell do you watch Bambi?

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Plenty of times. Anytime i watch a show where someone dies or gets heart broken id cry. emo
Mufasa died! crying
When Zoisite died in Sailor Moon. crying

And when Hina Ichigo stops moving in Rozen Maiden. That's sad as well.
Many times. Usually it's been anime.
All the time, especially with my favorite shows.
When L died in DeathNote and the ending of Titanic.

The sad thing is one of my guy friends cryed at the end of Chobits
sweatdrop
BomanTheFirst
yeah, so you guys done that?

i have. It was over that kids show called 'Arthur'. It was the christmas ep where Arthur bought his mum some ornament he broke in the summer. He worked the entire month trying to buy it. Then on Christmas eve, it smashed on the floor before he could give it to her.

and that made me cry, which is odd, considering i didn't do that when bambi's mother got shot.

Anyway, post here if you ever cried over an event in a tv show
any show where someone dies, I'm terrified of all the people I love dieing sweatdrop
Everthing makes me cry.
The last episode of Cold Feet. I bawl my eyes out at that.
My Long Goodbye - Scrubs season 6.
My Screwup - Scrubs season 3
The episode of Coronation street when Mike died.
The episode of Buffy the vampire slayer when bufy dies.
Ehh... Lots of other stuff what I can't think of right now.
I'm a complete wuss. =O!
I cried when Ash let his Butterfree go. (I was 7) and I cried when Mufasa died (Also 7) biggrin

n**/Tuck.
Numerous times.
For example:

- When you discovered Christian had been molested by his foster father.
- When Sean helped Megan to kill herself.
- When Adrien killed himself.

They're only a few of the numerous times I've cried throughout five seasons.

I also absolutely lost my mind with tears during the episode of Buffy, 'The Body'.
It's the aftermath of Buffy's mums death and it's so heartbreaking, so raw and so real.
It was so heartbreaking to watch.
I'm not usually the emotional type. That being said, I was really in to the scifi show Lexx.

It was about a ragtag group of people, 3, well 4 if you count the dememted robot head, to be exact. (though there was a plant woman that slept in a pod and came out on occasion to eat the enimys of the group. Handy I wish I has a plant person to eat my eneimes) They travled the universe in a bug ship that was alive. One was a dead assasin one was a sex slave and the other was an idiot. The idiot was the captian of the living bug ship. Oh and lets not forget the demented robot head that got the love slave programing that was ment for the love slave. She only got the love slave body the decapidated robot head got the programing. I know this sounds to weird to have actully been on tv but it was.

I loved this show. I thought Kai was hot for a dead guy. I watched it every single time it was on tv. I even bought the first season of the show on dvd. The first season was I think 4 movies that started out the series. Each one was like 50 bucks and I didnt have much money at the time. I didn't know that the series was going to end untill five minutes before the last episode was aired.

I was so sad becuse 1. I loved the show and it was ending and 2. what happened to the charicters in it. In the series fanaliy the dead man truely died saving his freinds. The living bug ship came to the end of it's life a few epesodes before. But at the last moment the surviving crew found out that Lexx, the ship, hady a baby ship. So the 2 survivors flew a way to find a home in there new bug ship. I was bawling at the end. Out and out uncontrollibly sobing. I looked at my boyfriend and said. "Xev and Stan are morons they will never survive with out Kai."

So Yeah I have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces