Welcome to Gaia! ::

The only time I've ever cried in a TV show is some parts in Futurama... It was actually really touching in parts.
MagicMelon
The only time I've ever cried in a TV show is some parts in Futurama... It was actually really touching in parts.

Oh yeah I cryed in the episode where Leila gets stung and is in a coma. That is one of my favorite episodes. My other fav is when Fry gets worms.
i've cried with the crinch movie
also in Fox and the Hound cry
i have cried for some tv shows but dont remember wich .,.
Lili_Darkfur
MagicMelon

Oh yeah I cryed in the episode where Leila gets stung and is in a coma. That is one of my favorite episodes. My other fav is when Fry gets worms.

Yeaaah! I love all of the emotional ones. Like Leela's homeworld when you find out about her parents. The ending to that one made me cry. Also the one where fry looks for his lucky clover and finds out about his brother. That one made me cry aswell. gonk
Someone said when L died in Death Note. Same for me.

Also, in Death Note, when Light died. Even though I felt he deserved it after his plan to get rid of L... it was just sad.

Another would be at the end of the movie Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

And, some other episodes of TV shows when there is some form of sad event.
I cried a couple of times while watching Lost. Like when Jack goes to tell Shannon that Boone had died (I didn't cry when he actually died. It was more because I was imagining how terrible it would be to go off somewhere and when you come back you find out someone you love died). And when Bernard and Rose reunited.

I've cried a couple of times for some other shows as well, but not a whole lot. I usually don't watch dramas, and the only comedy I'd be likely to cry for (from something other than laughing too hard) is Scrubs, but I don't think I have.

When it comes to movies though... biggrin

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
A few times, if the story is moving enough, or close to home enough, it can bring an emotional reaction from me...

However with my current hobby of analyzing how they push that effect in film it's gotten harder and harder for me.
I am a big baby when it comes to sad scenes in movies/tvshows.
I cried when L died in death note,
in naruto when sasuke left,
in wolfs rain in the last three episodes (cried the most when Toboe died),
The end of OC season one when Ryan leaves,
the movie PS I love you multiple times,
And Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more.
Yes, I am a big crybaby lol.
||||
||||

I've never actually cried because of a TV show, but I have been close : O

The episode of Futurama with Fry's dog ;_;
||||
||||
let see I cried watching sad movie,Temptation of Wolves,silence and maybe Why Why Love I don't remember some of them but I usually don't cry in shows and when I do its a lot.
Bambi's mom was a b***h.
i cry over desperate housewives all the time!

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
I always leave the room at the part where simba is telling mufasa to wake up. I seriously can't handle it.

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Odd Mischievous Cadaver
||||
||||

I've never actually cried because of a TV show, but I have been close : O

The episode of Futurama with Fry's dog ;_;
||||
||||

omg, I remember that, it was so depressing.
I almost cried during the first Pokemon movie, when the evil Pikachu kept on hitting the good one, but the good one wouldnt hit him back, because he knew it wasnt the other Pikachu's fault or something. Anyways, I found it soo sad crying

I think I almost cried during Futurama as well, during the episode when he revisited old New York, and found out the truth about his brother, whom has died long since.

I found it sad last night while watching Death Note, that Misa had to ditch the Death Note in order to keep Light's secret. Not enough to cry, but still sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff