Welcome to Gaia! ::

I, personally, think that every girl has some percentage of narcissistic personality inside of them.
Just keep looking.
Depends on your definition of "pretty".

I'm not into the heavy makeup fashion valleygirls that most guys are. So I don't find them "pretty".

I'm more into cute, girl next door, natural looks in a girl, so to me, that's "pretty". And luckily for me, it's THAT type of girl that is usually down to earth.
There are some.
Not very many, but I actually know several who're both.
Well, they're not beautiful or anything, but they're cute.
I've met a few that were down to earth. Some of them seemed stuck up because they were really shy. Again, there were few. I think the pretty girls get showered with so many compliments they think they can base their whole existence on their appearance. Shagging an old, saggy lady can only be so much fun if you don't have a personality to back it up.
There are tons of pretty girls that aren't stuck up at all! You can find them everywhere. They're the ones doing what they want, usually by themselves but occasionally with one or two others. There are also some females that haven't been treated well at all and thus get very uncomfortable when someone compliments them because they don't know what you want and they don't know how to react to a genuine, no strings attached compliment.
i believe that my friends are and there are some others in my town.
but sadly the majority of the females here are super duper stuck-up! sad

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Degalon3
Depends on your definition of "pretty".

I'm not into the heavy makeup fashion valleygirls that most guys are. So I don't find them "pretty".

I'm more into cute, girl next door, natural looks in a girl, so to me, that's "pretty". And luckily for me, it's THAT type of girl that is usually down to earth.

I haven't had the luck to meet one of those either. Maybe I'm just searching wrong

Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Well, everybody has their own version of 'pretty'.

I've met plenty of pretty and down to earth females, probably because those are the girls that I associate with. Probably because I am one. Lol.

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I am very down to earth.

Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Unusual gravitons
Try dating girls from other countries. American girl's have their heads up their asses. Or you could always order one of those Russian mail order brides.

Yeah, but don't date foreign girls either, because they're usually... well... foreign. And we all know how that goes. rolleyes

But don't listen to me, because I'm totes OMG just an American girl with her head up her a**... yeah.
French Canadian girls cool
Monster Pup
I have yet to meet one, personally. The pretty girls I've seen are all really stuck up and full of themselves.

Your experiences?

yes

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Brickell
Unusual gravitons
Try dating girls from other countries. American girl's have their heads up their asses. Or you could always order one of those Russian mail order brides.

Yeah, but don't date foreign girls either, because they're usually... well... foreign. And we all know how that goes. rolleyes

But don't listen to me, because I'm totes OMG just an American girl with her head up her a**... yeah.

I thought there were enough girls in the world to NOT have to leave the country to find one. Sigh...

Desirable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Why yes there are..
but I'm so far from 'down to earth', how should I know?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff