Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You have to look for them, and they can't be found in the "normal" hang-outs of other girls. They have confidence in themselves and probably hang out with other confident girls of their type and look, and from my experience hang out in places where other down-to-earth people hang out, generally in private homes, libraries, or dorm lounges playing board games until four in the morning. razz

Lonely Noob

rshl
You have to look for them, and they can't be found in the "normal" hang-outs of other girls. They have confidence in themselves and probably hang out with other confident girls of their type and look, and from my experience hang out in places where other down-to-earth people hang out, generally in private homes, libraries, or dorm lounges playing board games until four in the morning. razz

This is Animal Planet.

Super Smoker

Girls are generally assholes in one way or another.

Super Smoker

rshl

People that play board games in the dorm lounges are ******** weird and probably describe themselves as "random".

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm pretty...I think (at least that's what some tell me I am)...and...I think I'm down to earth, if believing in the zombie apocalypse is down to earth.

Popular Raider

My girlfriend. But you can't have her.
Try dating girls from other countries. American girl's have their heads up their asses. Or you could always order one of those Russian mail order brides.
icarious
get out of the US. American girls are f*cked in the head.
What does "down to earth" mean?

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
well, if my personal experience is any indication, dorks who eventually learn how to dress themselves and use makeup and aren't completely hopeless socially (at least being willing to try new things) are your best bet.

my best friend is also like this.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
come to Canada
Out of all the female friends I've ever had I've only met one or two.
My girlfriend currently is stunning, and I always am sad to leave her company.
She just emits funny and friendly (:

Chatty Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I know quite a few, and I'd like to think I'm like that myself, but I'm taken...so no funny stuff mister!
kiss from satan
Girls suck in general.
c:

Of course they dowhat else are they gonna do?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff