Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Regular

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Monster Pup
I have yet to meet one, personally. The pretty girls I've seen are all really stuck up and full of themselves.

Your experiences?

Guys usualy look for the conventional pretty girl, super model hair, nice cloths, perfect complection, awesome nails, etc. These girls are usaly popular, and praised for their beauty. Guys don't see the normal girls, who are just as pretty as the conventional ones. Theyre more down to earth.

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
Nope. c:
We're all crazy bitches

Interesting Genius

It really depends on what you define as beauty and what you define as "down-to-earth"... as others said. If you're saying that you haven't met one at all, you're probably not looking in the right places. Both guys and girls (at least the majority of them) think about their looks, so they're both shallow in a way. That's probably why you really couldn't find any of them because you're so focused on the looks. I suggest that instead of looking for some hot-looking girls who seem to try so extra hard that it is obvious to a 4-year-old, look for girls who you could actually have a conversation with. Don't think about the looks, whether or not she has braces, or don't seem to have any make-up on. There is a fine line between make-up and looking like clowns when it comes to girls wearing make-up. I don't like wearing that much make-up, I only put on enough so that I look casual and I rarely do put on make-up. I could care less about what people think of me; I mean, I go to stores in my PJs and messy hair (at least in a messy pony-tail hair) while my sister gets all dressed up just to go to a store for 5-minutes. It is really all about the personality. C:
I've met a few.

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
My Kidney is Watching You
Monster Pup
Monster Pup
I'm pretty but I think I'm a subhuman. I guess that's not down to Earth, nvm.

what do you mean by subhuman

Not worthy of being considered a human being. Some Nazis viewed the Jews as subhuman, for example.

Oh well I hope you're not serious

100% serious

That's stupid, why do you feel that way? You're just as good as anybody else

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
lemonlimepepsi
Monster Pup
I have yet to meet one, personally. The pretty girls I've seen are all really stuck up and full of themselves.

Your experiences?

Guys usualy look for the conventional pretty girl, super model hair, nice cloths, perfect complection, awesome nails, etc. These girls are usaly popular, and praised for their beauty. Guys don't see the normal girls, who are just as pretty as the conventional ones. Theyre more down to earth.

That actually makes a lot of sense
Monster Pup

Your experiences?

Me. : D Nah.

Really though, most women just suck and piss me off.

Good luck finding a woman with both of those qualities.

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Anya in the Clouds
rshl
You have to look for them, and they can't be found in the "normal" hang-outs of other girls. They have confidence in themselves and probably hang out with other confident girls of their type and look, and from my experience hang out in places where other down-to-earth people hang out, generally in private homes, libraries, or dorm lounges playing board games until four in the morning. razz

This is Animal Planet.

Don't forget, humans are animals too.

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Steady Rhythm
rshl
You have to look for them, and they can't be found in the "normal" hang-outs of other girls. They have confidence in themselves and probably hang out with other confident girls of their type and look, and from my experience hang out in places where other down-to-earth people hang out, generally in private homes, libraries, or dorm lounges playing board games until four in the morning. razz

People that play board games in the dorm lounges are ******** weird and probably describe themselves as "random".

Yes, the guys we ******** are weird. And is there anything wrong with being random? It doesn't mean we aren't also down to earth.
I think I am...*sniffles* both my bf's told me I was super down to earth and thats why the like me/ asked me out and even though I'm kinda over weight I think I'm pretty sometimes I cant keep myself away from a mirror

Familiar Friend

Yeah, there are. The point is that you are suppose to stumble upon them.

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
" ... i met a couple of them biggrin "

from where im from though. xp
I consider myself pretty down to Earth, once you get past my obsession for costuming.

Shameless Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Girls suck. And I can say this as one myself. This is why I could never be a lesbian. That, and I wasn't born a lesbian. Woooo~
What do you mean down to earth? Someone you can hang out with or gets your jokes?
Someone who's like, chill?

Because if that's the case a LOT of girls are like that. But I think they tend to be...less attractive to maybe your standards. If they're down to earth, they're not gonna be infatuated with how they look, but there are some that can balance it and some that can't. You just gotta look hard enough for someone that suits both interests.

(And just to let you know, down to earth girls have a hard time finding down to earth guys as well...)

I wonder how many people are gonna actually read all of this. Most will probably be like "LOL TL;DR" Or something. I dunno.

ANYWAY that's how I feel about it.

So yeah. l8r bros

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas