Lol. Should I?

Fashionable Businesswoman

4,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Those are an endangered species where I live the are either pretty
and a b***h or down to earth and okay. But if you want a
down to earth girl, looks shouldn't matter as much.

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
My god, I hate stupid generalisations. Don't complain about everybody who fits a certain criterion unless you've met the entire population who fits that criterion.

Explorer

I have a very good friend who is the most gorgeous and attractive girl I have met and she's really really down to earth. (:

I have met more stuck up bitches, though. WAY more. xD
Did you ever consider that it might be you who has the problem, not the girls in your life? emo
yep

but there are too many guys in line to take care of everybody.

dumb bitches are programmed to be like that from the start so you cant really blame them. they annoy the hell out of me too, but hey if you want that to change raise your daughters differently

you know what makes them more likely to be dumb bitches? when you tear them down and tell them they're dumb bitches, and say they're only worth a ********.

most of the men posting in this thread are such pigs

misogynists are the SOLE reason a lot of women are the way they are. you cant push a person who's already screwed up in the head around even more and expect something to change

that goes for men too, but i mostly see men doing the name calling around here, not the females.

pigs are so unhappy with their love lifes because they refuse to see women as anything but bitches. well whatever its your loss smile . i am pretty and down to earth, supportive and caring, you dont see me calling men bitches and whores for being brought up that way.

there's a lot of misogyny on this site and most men who post here aren't worth it, they're toxic, hate-filled, and selfish and i wouldnt waste my time

i realize im idealistic but i dont care, i can be. deal with it

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Yes, because we ALL know anyone who is down-to-earth is ALWAYS ugly and gross. Not ONE person in the entire world who is down-to-earth is at least slightly attractive.
Nooooope.
rolleyes

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Yes, they're called wives. And the other ones are called husbands. mrgreen
uhh.. there are a few i guess?
but i mean, it really depends on what down to earth means to some people
but there are some US girls (im just assuming you're from the US so, sorry if i'm wrong on that) are a bit of a nutshell... a little too much going on for them so they do things to make themselves fit into their environment.
But not ALL of them ofc.. but a nice proportion and I think even I have friends like that...
Dont doubt them to much cause they have their moment smile

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
This entire thread is absolutely ridiculous.

Men and women alike are s**t. Everyone is s**t. Everyone has flaws. Everyone deserves to be punched in the face.

People who are blatantly beautiful or "hot" during high school are snobs because they know they are good looking. Find someone who, once they blossom, will become good looking. Become their friend. Have a happily-ever-after wedding.

However, these are the people who, while being pretty down to Earth, will be s**t to you in other ways. It tends to be less frustrating though.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I've met a lot of girls like that.
And plenty that were just so god-damn stupid that it was impossible to talk to them.

And the frustrating part is, I'm a girl.
But I'm more like a guy. I like life simple and level.
icarious
get out of the US. American girls are f*cked in the head.

Gee thanks. Everything perfect where you are. Riiiiighhhht
there are some out there :3

Lunatic

They exist. I've been told constantly that I'm hot and I've never let it go to my head. Am I stuck up? No. Am I confident? Yes. There's a difference. The 'pretty girls' that you've encountered may have, at one time, thought that they were ugly and after being told quite frequently that they're attractive, they developed a sense of confidence that may have gone to their heads a bit. Some people are just like that and don't understand that there's a middle ground.

Also, if they acted too modest, then people would start bitching at them about being 'emo' and not having enough self esteem.
methylmorphinewh0re
American girls stuck in general.
c:

I'm going to have to agree with this. There are only a handful of American girls I've met who are not full of themselves. Good thing I go to a college where there are a lot of foreign exchange students. Women from different parts of the world are much more pleasant to talk to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff