Welcome to Gaia! ::

GhostlyMark
i cannot believe women will throw a fit over the word ma'am

Why not, they throw a fit over everything else.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
sounds great for being down South. smile except for the keeping your head down. that can be seen as anti-social and rude. but even I do it. you should move to Florida or something. ^_^

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
GhostlyMark

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID TO ME

DO YOU KNOW

HE CALLED ME MA'AM

I AM VERY CROSS

Lonely Wolf

xiatara
Lol, I don't get why people get mad if you call them ma'am. It's just a way to address a female to be polite. If you get mad at being referred to as ma'am, then you're probably self conscious of your age.
When I was doing clinicals, I address all of my female patient as ma'am. Sometimes, I call them hun or sweety if they are really old so it's not too impersonal.

Then again, I live in the south. No patients complained how I addressed them.

I've never understood that either. I feel that it's very respectful to refer to women as "ma'am. That's how I was raised.

Big Member

10,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
Chieftain Twilight
sounds great for being down South. smile except for the keeping your head down. that can be seen as anti-social and rude. but even I do it. you should move to Florida or something. ^_^

Florida is a different kind of South once you drop beneath northern Florida. It's like a below-the-border South. Definitely a nice place to be.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Roy Cura
Chieftain Twilight

Florida is a different kind of South once you drop beneath northern Florida. It's like a below-the-border South. Definitely a nice place to be.

I hated my time in south florida. I prefer it right up here by the Florida Aquifer. you keep the beach, I'll enjoy my swamps, rivers, springs, forests, pastures, and farms.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
GhostlyMark

I dunno, man. I don't even see the connotation of it meaning "old lady", so I think they are just trippin'. this is why yankees are weird. confused

Big Member

10,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
Chieftain Twilight
Roy Cura
Chieftain Twilight

I hated my time in south florida. I prefer it right up here by the Florida Aquifer. you keep the beach, I'll enjoy my swamps, rivers, springs, forests, pastures, and farms.

Meh.
I grew up in the swamps. Not my kinda place. xP

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Roy Cura
Chieftain Twilight
Roy Cura
Chieftain Twilight

Meh.

I love it.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Chieftain Twilight
Roy Cura
Chieftain Twilight
Roy Cura
Chieftain Twilight

Meh.

I love it.

You just after dat black mana.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Raven Winter
Chieftain Twilight
Roy Cura
Chieftain Twilight
Roy Cura
Chieftain Twilight

Meh.

I love it.

all the time, yo! Black/Blue/Green! dat's mah shizz!

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Chieftain Twilight
Raven Winter
Chieftain Twilight
Roy Cura
Chieftain Twilight

Meh.

I love it.

all the time, yo! Black/Blue/Green! dat's mah shizz!

I tend to go for red, black, and green. I need more lands, though; I own exactly zero mountains, islands, and plains.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff