Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Magical Bloodsucker

S c h a d 3 n f r e u d e
teranoid
I wasn't saying anyone was, but I've had people get very upset with me when I expressed that I am not looking for someone who is much older.
I can see why you'd assume I was implying that you were being uppity, but I wasn't, so there's no need to be so rude.

Their age doesn't bother me as much as their actions, no, but I still prefer someone closer to my age group.
I don't see anything wrong with that, necessarily. u__u
And it's not like their personality is less important to me.

I feel like you're subtly trying to make a point that I'm shallow or something. :c
Thank you for clarifying that, I apologize for my rude response.

I do find it shallow, but it's not like it isn't your right. There's nothing wrong with it, I just wouldn't choose it personally because it closes a lot of potentially great doors.

Would you mind telling me your age group and what age group you find appropriate?
I'm in the 18-21 range.
Oldest I would say would be my limit is around 30, and even that might be pushing it.

Who knows, maybe I'll feel differently when I get older.
But my experience with older folks showing interest in me has thus far not been very good, which leaves me admittedly a bit biased.
I'd have no problem being friends with older company, though.

It might be shallow, but it is very hard for me to simply have strong sexual or romantic interest with someone either extremely young or older than me, or with someone I am not physically attracted to.
Personality is the most important thing before either of those, but having those things in align with what I am looking for is just a very nice bonus.

Feral Kitten

If I may,

Yes, being specific about ages can keep doors from being opened. But it just depends on the person and what they like.

Like with me, my reasoning is I would rather have someone closer to my age due to what I look for in my D/S relationships. My current one is not only a D/S relationship but it is also an everyday, "I plan on marrying this man and making more babies with him" relationship too. I personally wouldn't want this type of relationship with someone who is 20-30 years older than me. I would want him around as long as he could be for us and our children. I wouldn't want to be left alone earlier because of his age.

I'm not saying that my relationship won't end because of something bad happening, especially with my Dom enlisting into the military but, that is my reasoning behind age.
what is BDSM i never really understood what it is question

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
-lovelyjaderose-

It's a wide variety of things. BDSM is an umbrella term/phrase.
Bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, and sadomasochism or sadism and masochism.

Is there anything you're specifically curious about?

Magic Fairy

-lovelyjaderose-

User Image

User Image Milk's right. :3
I just wanted to say that I see on your profile that you're only 15. You're not allowed to actually participate in BDSM until you're the age of majority in your state/country. ^^;
However, it's perfectly fine for you to ask questions.
i am emancipated !
Department of Mysteries
-lovelyjaderose-

User Image

User Image Milk's right. :3
I just wanted to say that I see on your profile that you're only 15. You're not allowed to actually participate in BDSM until you're the age of majority in your state/country. ^^;
However, it's perfectly fine for you to ask questions.
nope just wanted to know what it was thank you ^-^
Raspberry Flavored Milk
-lovelyjaderose-

It's a wide variety of things. BDSM is an umbrella term/phrase.
Bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, and sadomasochism or sadism and masochism.

Is there anything you're specifically curious about?

Magic Fairy

-lovelyjaderose-
i am emancipated !

User Image

User Image I'm not 100% sure if you're allowed to participate in BDSM or not then. I don't know much about emancipation, honestly. So I'm not the one to be giving you any further advice on it.
I'm not going to condone you doing anything, but I could definitely be wrong.
Now I'm rambling... Haha.

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
-lovelyjaderose-

On the topic of whether emancipated = age of majority, it depends on where you are.

Quote:
Even when minors achieve emancipation, they cannot take part in activities which, by law, may require that participants have attained an older age -- such as purchasing and/or drinking alcohol, voting, or getting married.

source (not sure if it's the best source)

Because of the nature of BDSM, I would equate it to something like drinking alcohol or getting married, so it's best to follow those guidelines otherwise you and your partner could get in a world of trouble, which, I believe, could include jail time and a record of sexual assault or something similar that may not be wiped clean when reaching whatever the age of majority where you are, like other crimes committed while being a juvenile may otherwise be.

I would personally suggest you wait to practice. Learn, read, ask questions, and pay attention to safety information. There is a lot of information out there.

Magic Fairy

Raspberry Flavored Milk
-lovelyjaderose-

On the topic of whether emancipated = age of majority, it depends on where you are.

Quote:
Even when minors achieve emancipation, they cannot take part in activities which, by law, may require that participants have attained an older age -- such as purchasing and/or drinking alcohol, voting, or getting married.

Because of the nature of BDSM, I would equate it to something like drinking alcohol or getting married, so it's best to follow those guidelines otherwise you and your partner could get in a world of trouble, which, I believe, could include jail time and a record of sexual assault or something similar that may not be wiped clean when reaching whatever the age of majority where you are, like other crimes committed while being a juvenile may otherwise be.

I would personally suggest you wait to practice. Learn, read, ask questions, and pay attention to safety information. There is a lot of information out there.

User Image

User Image I agree. I'd much rather wait a few years, than risk any kind of serious punishment. :3
haha its ok i understand and thank you for trying to protect me razz
Department of Mysteries
-lovelyjaderose-
i am emancipated !

User Image

User Image I'm not 100% sure if you're allowed to participate in BDSM or not then. I don't know much about emancipation, honestly. So I'm not the one to be giving you any further advice on it.
I'm not going to condone you doing anything, but I could definitely be wrong.
Now I'm rambling... Haha.
i know that is why i am asking questions now , i never said i was trying to and where i live if your a minor and marrying someone over 18 it is ok and where i am going to move to if your legal garden or parent is there you are allowed to drink under the age of 21 ^_^
Raspberry Flavored Milk
-lovelyjaderose-

Quote:

Feline Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
I want to get slave rings so my dom can pull on my n****e piercings emotion_bigheart

Lonely Fatcat

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Demyan The Devil
The Bass of Marcie
Demyan The Devil
It's not as fun when bitches are willing to get smacked around.

That's slightly scary. I certainly wouldn't allow you to do that without consent.

That's the point.

Well, that's rape.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas