Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since this has gotten popular, should I make a new, organized thread?

Yes! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 25 ]
Nah this is good enough 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 17 ]
Yaaaay commission's! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 5 ]
Not a real option, just look at the first post edit! 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Salty Player

Yooooooo your art game is SUPER on point!

Giant Chimera

31,250 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • GTS Syndrome 500
Pumperilla: AWAY WITH YOU VILE FLUFF!

Gaian

Adorable~
I'd like to see Chapter 2 c:

Peculiar Dreamer

whee awwww that's just so adorable 3nodding

Interstellar Menace

Love it, so cute! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Shady Bunny

Perfectly Unique
enchanted_bunny
No no your avie is always purrfect emotion_bigheart
Whale I can't argue with you there. heart
I never get Syca these puns whee

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
kureyuki
TheCourteJester
thank you :3 and it's understandable, people like to use Sakura for farmin, more efficient. But my pumperilla has to be my all time fav.
I'll see what I can do about about that betting one!

you just cant argue with stats. sakura is just THAT much stronger really. >_<
doesnt matter how much better looking others are. .__.

dont worry, i know how difficult and/or boring it can be to draw something that was forced on you.
only draw it if you feel it, you know what I mean. lol

Oh I do know. I definitely do know x.x but I do want to attempt it :3
and yeah, i know how great the sakura stats are. They really are awesome. But since my pumperilla is lvl 48 im not going to spend a lot of gold on lvling the sakura up right now, i will just do it slowly so as i have something to do (or until the point where i can't take slow grinding anymore xD)

enchanted_bunny

Lmao! Well that sounds perfectly fine. At the very least I can post sketches of this or that up so peeps have soooomething to look at xD

hatsucoded

I just won a Filligris from a FB contest so i might do something with her too :O dunno how well a deer can play cards tho >x>

Dee the neko

Omfg you are right..YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! AAAH!! <3

Perfectly Unique

Thank you so much hun, I greatly appreciate the compliment!! >//u//<

invertqueen7

You may of given me an idea for a sakura floof doodle...>x>

Xavior Hellzwing

*hugs* thank you so much! :3

Admete

Right? Just like... "I am fabulous, I am strong..wait.. is that a fluff..? CRAP!"

Foam-Dome

Glad you think so! biggrin I spent a couple of hours just working on making sure I had this looking as accurate as possible!

Runeis

This. Exactly. Evil and Op and doesn't want Fluff to know Pump curses it out behind its back or its gonna get put to sleep >.>;;

VVoe

C-chapter two...O////O Oh my.. I must think of something then!!

sarethim

Love your avatar :O looks perfect

Interstellar Menace

TheCourteJester

Thank you! emotion_kirakira

Aliisa Faye's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

13,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Oh my goodness! That is so adorably precious, Patches my Pumperilla would so be like that!

Destructive Glitch

TheCourteJester

and yeah, i know how great the sakura stats are. They really are awesome. But since my pumperilla is lvl 48 im not going to spend a lot of gold on lvling the sakura up right now, i will just do it slowly so as i have something to do (or until the point where i can't take slow grinding anymore xD)

oh fun fun, I will look forward to it ^^

I did the same with my sakura, but I gave up fast @__@ was so much faster to farm trees with my 50 pumperilla and then pot sakura up. now she's working hard to get me a halo. xD ...and gobbles to 50 xD
I pot gobbles a lvl or two every day that I hunt trees. most my gold goes to my quest and a little goes for the more...immediate reward of gobbles lol what lvl is your sakura then? ^^

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
kureyuki
TheCourteJester

I did the same with my sakura, but I gave up fast @__@ was so much faster to farm trees with my 50 pumperilla and then pot sakura up. now she's working hard to get me a halo. xD ...and gobbles to 50 xD
I pot gobbles a lvl or two every day that I hunt trees. most my gold goes to my quest and a little goes for the more...immediate reward of gobbles lol what lvl is your sakura then? ^^

bah only level 6 currently.
and art wise, i am working on chapter 2 of this little thing, but i messed up how i colored this last one so far so it might take me a bit longer to complete..

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
Circus of Values
Oh my goodness! That is so adorably precious, Patches my Pumperilla would so be like that!
im happy you like it and think Patches would be similar! biggrin patches is an adorable name xD

Shady Bunny

TheCourteJester

and art wise, i am working on chapter 2 of this little thing, but i messed up how i colored this last one so far so it might take me a bit longer to complete..

Take as much time as you need. But I wont lie, I am pretty excited to see it. No pressure or anything. ninja

Destructive Glitch

TheCourteJester
kureyuki
TheCourteJester

at least you got it past the horrible lvl1! ...that was almost a joke tbh. i always use potions to get past lvl1 anyway, but I like being able to meet higher lvl kins even at lvl 1 and take em out with a deathdealer. but no, you have no hp and no stamina. gonk

oooh, another chapter~ this will be interesting ^^

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
enchanted_bunny
TheCourteJester

Take as much time as you need. But I wont lie, I am pretty excited to see it. No pressure or anything. ninja
lmao. No worries, i will do minimal to no background work onthis, i reaaally dun wanna do that xD

kureyuki

I use all kinds of pots on the lower levels lmao. i have my sakura fighting things five levels higher than her right now to level quicker xD
and yeah :3 It is still based on sakura floof and pump so hopefully it is just as good as the first!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff