Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since this has gotten popular, should I make a new, organized thread?

Yes! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 25 ]
Nah this is good enough 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 17 ]
Yaaaay commission's! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 5 ]
Not a real option, just look at the first post edit! 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Aliisa Faye's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

13,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
TheCourteJester
Circus of Values
Oh my goodness! That is so adorably precious, Patches my Pumperilla would so be like that!
im happy you like it and think Patches would be similar! biggrin patches is an adorable name xD

Thankyou! I was thinking Pumpkin patch XD
I also have a Cereus called Mischief XD

Destructive Glitch

TheCourteJester

I use all kinds of pots on the lower levels lmao. i have my sakura fighting things five levels higher than her right now to level quicker xD
and yeah :3 It is still based on sakura floof and pump so hopefully it is just as good as the first!

she sure grows quite strong quite fast. then again, so did the pumppet. I had her killing off kins 3x her lvl in just 1 hit.
im sure it is! ^^ how long does it take you to make something like this?

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
kureyuki
TheCourteJester

I use all kinds of pots on the lower levels lmao. i have my sakura fighting things five levels higher than her right now to level quicker xD
and yeah :3 It is still based on sakura floof and pump so hopefully it is just as good as the first!

she sure grows quite strong quite fast. then again, so did the pumppet. I had her killing off kins 3x her lvl in just 1 hit.

if i can work on it non-stop, minimm of three hours. But i am currently on vacation at my family's house and heaven forbid I spend thirty minutes on the computer before they start bitching about it x.x so it makes everything so slow.. D:

Destructive Glitch

TheCourteJester
kureyuki
TheCourteJester

if i can work on it non-stop, minimm of three hours. But i am currently on vacation at my family's house and heaven forbid I spend thirty minutes on the computer before they start bitching about it x.x so it makes everything so slow.. D:

oh, that's annoying x__X are they the kind of people who thinks a computer takes as much brain power as a tv as well? I know some people in my family does. "you do nothing by staring at that screen, how can that be so interesting?" sweatdrop

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
kureyuki
TheCourteJester
kureyuki
TheCourteJester

oh, that's annoying x__X are they the kind of people who thinks a computer takes as much brain power as a tv as well? I know some people in my family does. "you do nothing by staring at that screen, how can that be so interesting?" sweatdrop

yes... pretty much.. "there is more to life than video games and computers."
my mothers words not an hour ago.
Me: Really? No way. I had no idea...*sarcasm*

Destructive Glitch

TheCourteJester
kureyuki
TheCourteJester
kureyuki
TheCourteJester

yea.... I recognize that one.
it is so nice to live alone sometimes~

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
kureyuki
TheCourteJester
kureyuki
TheCourteJester
kureyuki
TheCourteJester

yea.... I recognize that one.
it is so nice to live alone sometimes~

I am actually in the process of buying a house. I close on it december 17th so i am just inbetween homes right now waiting on being able to move in.
It is going to be so great...!

Destructive Glitch

TheCourteJester

I am actually in the process of buying a house. I close on it december 17th so i am just inbetween homes right now waiting on being able to move in.

oh nice, congrats. must be nice to have your own place again soon then.
I live with my family in a common summer house during the (surprise) summer so I know the feeling.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
kureyuki
TheCourteJester

I live with my family in a common summer house during the (surprise) summer so I know the feeling.

just.. why.. why do they feel this need to scold us for this? x.x
So what if i wanna sit here and draw, they just need to lemme draw TT^TT

Destructive Glitch

TheCourteJester
kureyuki
TheCourteJester

because they didnt grow up with this wonderful world. =( internet (or use of the computer) is almost like a 6th sense for anyone under 30 (and a whole lot over 30 as well).
I cant draw on the puter well but i still prefer to sit next to it when drawing....so I can look up angles and details...and listen to my music. ._.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
kureyuki
TheCourteJester
kureyuki
TheCourteJester

because they didnt grow up with this wonderful world. =( internet (or use of the computer) is almost like a 6th sense for anyone under 30 (and a whole lot over 30 as well).
I cant draw on the puter well but i still prefer to sit next to it when drawing....so I can look up angles and details...and listen to my music. ._.

right..? I recently got this tablet to draw on the computer, which requires me to be on the computer

Superpowered Snack

TheCourteJester

Admete

Right? Just like... "I am fabulous, I am strong..wait.. is that a fluff..? CRAP!"

Exactly! And my Kitsuko the Golden Kitsune's like, "Whatever, pshh."

Enchantress

oh my gosh that is the cutest thing i love your art style and the comic! c':
plus pumperilla is such a cutie as well in this ♥

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
Meresh
oh my gosh that is the cutest thing i love your art style and the comic! c':
plus pumperilla is such a cutie as well in this ♥
aww thank you for the sweet words, I greatly appreciate them!
And pfft Pumperilla is always a cutie wink

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
whew.. i think i am almost done with this. maybe a little bit longer and i can post it :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff