Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since this has gotten popular, should I make a new, organized thread?

Yes! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 25 ]
Nah this is good enough 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 17 ]
Yaaaay commission's! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 5 ]
Not a real option, just look at the first post edit! 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 >

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
Rooke
I knew that Spirited Ember had a Playa face dramallama
xD hehe. he likies his foxies.

SkyleNight's Kouhai

Kindred Huntress

29,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ohmygod! Ember was cute!! Why you no help pumperilla and sakura emotion_donotwant Ohh nice cameo of Chidori Rain's Ember the blossoming fox! o u o)b

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
LadyGrenadane
Ohmygod! Ember was cute!! Why you no help pumperilla and sakura emotion_donotwant Ohh nice cameo of Chidori Rain's Ember the blossoming fox! o u o)b
ooh isb that what the Ember will be called? Gewd. I shall look for it then! And thank you hehe.
Pump and saku are upset he tried to steal from them. He needs to impress blossom with his own strength or else it would be false!

And also, darn you gaia for never alerting me!

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

I hope my sakura and pumperilla have a bromance of this magnitude. crying

SkyleNight's Kouhai

Kindred Huntress

29,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TheCourteJester
ooh isb that what the Ember will be called? Gewd. I shall look for it then! And thank you hehe.
Pump and saku are upset he tried to steal from them. He needs to impress blossom with his own strength or else it would be false!

And also, darn you gaia for never alerting me!

Last time i checked that's what chidori rain named it xD I dont think the pink ember is still there in her project customs since chidori has a new quest. A monochrome ember! The mocks are so cute check it out! emotion_drool
B-but how can they resist that cuteness! >3< Oh well if that happened IRL i would beat the crap outta him as well haha no one steals from me :donowant:

Oh its okay.No worries biggrin

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
AurinJade
I hope my sakura and pumperilla have a bromance of this magnitude. crying
hehehe.
they go together quite well, huh?

LadyGrenadane

*drools* monochrome.. jeepers. I think i would want an orange one. I DEMAND IT!
Nah i would never be able to afford things like that. the ticket things.. x.x how did chidori get hers?

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

TheCourteJester
I think i would want an orange one. I DEMAND IT!
Nah i would never be able to afford things like that. the ticket things.. x.x how did chidori get hers?

Omg I want an orange one. emotion_drool

I have a rainbow ticket I intend on recoloring something orange with, but if I could hunt down someone willing to trade for one of the Kindred tickets...

Especially because my item knowledge is restricted mostly to items already orange and I'm having a godawful time sifting through non-orange items to find one I'd want.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
AurinJade
TheCourteJester

I have a rainbow ticket I intend on recoloring something orange with, but if I could hunt down someone willing to trade for one of the Kindred tickets...

Especially because my item knowledge is restricted mostly to items already orange and I'm having a godawful time sifting through non-orange items to find one I'd want.
Y-you hve a rainbow ticket?!?! OMFG HOW?!
my dream has been to turn this orange *drool*
I too am a fellow lover of orange!
hoooow did you get one? did you buy it? :O

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

TheCourteJester
AurinJade
TheCourteJester

Actually, I got a royal treasury bundle out of one of the winter trunks. And very well shat myself when I realized everything it contained.

I'm hoping to find an item with great arm and/or leg mods. I feel like I never have enough of those. But that white wolf angel is super cute. I never even bothered paying attention to the ticket things because I never figured I'd get within spitting distance of one, so I'm seriously at a loss for what to do with it.

Except orange. High five for orange love! heart

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
AurinJade
TheCourteJester
AurinJade
TheCourteJester

Actually, I got a royal treasury bundle out of one of the winter trunks. And very well shat myself when I realized everything it contained.

I'm hoping to find an item with great arm and/or leg mods. I feel like I never have enough of those. But that white wolf angel is super cute. I never even bothered paying attention to the ticket things because I never figured I'd get within spitting distance of one, so I'm seriously at a loss for what to do with it.

orange is the bet ever. Hmm..*looks at the items she has*
egads, it is a tough thing to decide on. i suppose an orange dragon master would be cool. or an orange sentinel of light. just lemme know what you intend on do so i can get it!

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

TheCourteJester
AurinJade
TheCourteJester
AurinJade
TheCourteJester

egads, it is a tough thing to decide on. i suppose an orange dragon master would be cool. or an orange sentinel of light. just lemme know what you intend on do so i can get it!

My phone is failing loading poses. I'll have to look at them when I get home.

But I will keep you on my inform list! I'm so excited for fresh orange. There can never be enough orange in the world. 3nodding

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
AurinJade
TheCourteJester
AurinJade
TheCourteJester
AurinJade
TheCourteJester

But I will keep you on my inform list! I'm so excited for fresh orange. There can never be enough orange in the world. 3nodding
i am gonna start buying up winter trunks in hopes of getting that bundle you got xD

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

TheCourteJester
AurinJade
TheCourteJester
AurinJade
TheCourteJester

i am gonna start buying up winter trunks in hopes of getting that bundle you got xD

Good luck! I've seen two or three other people post getting them, so they're definitely not unobtainable.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
Hey all! So I am kinda bored right now, not working onm uch of anything and realized my funds have gotten pretty low!
So I am looking to do some commissions. Not sure on prices, so i guess post what you want drawn, and how much you are willing to pay and what it is you want.

Ariichu and enchanted bunny both paid like 100bil for their commishes.

User Image
User Image

Fluffy Kitten

14,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright
Ohh I just love how blossoming ember looks~! <3
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items