Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
The story so far!

Let's get to details here. Vincent the friend of everyone had a split personality that separated from his own body and trying to destroy his life and all of his friends in it. The split personality shares the same abilities of Vincent, but does not share the same ones and developed different ones from him.The hatter of course is staying hidden most likely to play shadow games with Vincent from being found. The Hatter has made an army to help combat and fight against Vincent and his crew that is made up of him, Cheshire, Aurora, and Vanessa are the main forces and Aurora and Vanessa has been taken out already from the ambush attack of the Hatter. Right now they are kept in the illusion world hospital under watch by Vincent or Cheshire trying to get them back to health. Another important factor has risen that Kogami an inspector with an invisible powerful group is chasing down both Vincent and Hatter trying to arrest them both for their crimes that have done in the past and present.

Currently what is going on and History of the town!

The playing field of this tale is Vincent's home town and the illusion world that the Hatter puts people in there to drive them mad. Vincent's home town is down as the Dark Lightening Clan that was destroyed by some hybrid demons back in the day. Vincent was once captured by this group and brought out the hatter in him when he was in captivity with them.

Back to Vincent's home town, he really does not talk about it because it is ruin from the battle that once took place there wiping out his whole clan and he did not want to restart it at all. The places look really run down from everything that happened there. The place with the most activity where people will meet will be the main castle or inn.

Plus who ever was involved just mysteriously got teleported to this area and they do not know how because its in another world. Also, they are teleported from the last spot they were at or known whereabouts by the Hatter.
Read will you appear!

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
What the kingdom looked likes. Roughly around medieval ages probably 1400's or 1600's style, but in another dimension.

User Image
The police station is in the middle of the kingdom with easy access to the dungeon area of the place. Also the torture room is underneath the police station.
The castle is located around the middle of the town area on a high hill.
The library is on the corner by the main castle.
The inn is somewhere by the front gates.
The housing area is in the back towards the back area which is impossible to get into from the back of the kingdom.
The business district is around the front part of the castle.
The main military camp is in the back of the kingdom.
The grave yard is in the back right of the kingdom.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
How people are appearing?

Vincent appears in front of the gates.
Cheshire in the middle of town.
Kogami inside the police station in the middle of town.
Red Knight played by Vincent will appear on the outside of town
Black Prince played by Vincent will appear in the castle
White knight played by Vincent will appear outside the castle
Black fighter played by Cooking_Sherry will appear in the training grounds somewhere.
Red Pawn played by Vincent will appear in the inn hiding in a room somewhere and does not want to be found.
White Queen played by Luna will appear on the outside of the business district.
Natalie inside the inn area.
Getoth in the library.
Jeanmaire in the police station in the middle of town.
Evan will appear in the military training area.
Lester will appear in the graveyard.
Watt will appear in the torture room of the police station.
Lexa will appear in the castle.
The Black Huntress played by lil_lexa will appear in the middle of the business district
Niko will appear in a house outside of town.
Linn will appear in a instrument shop inside the business district.
Kirin will appear in the blacksmith shop outside of the business district.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
The Hatter's minions will appear randomly to mess with the people. They can be captured and question

Code name: The red knight:
User Image

Code Name: black prince
User Image

Code name: White knight
User Image

Code name: White Queen
User Image

Code Name: Black huntress (lil_lexa)
User Image

Code name: black fighter (Cooking_Sherry)
User Image

Vincent ally's which are deceased, but there spirits are helpful.

Lady May: his dead fiancee
User Image

Lady Flame: Vincent's old friend and Cheshire's dead wife. Died before the war. +
User Image
Unsure about Right now Maybe Mutual:

Allan: Code Name Red pawn. He ran away from the Hatter.
User Image

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Vincent miraculous wakes up in front of his home town that he has not seen in over a thousand years of being away. "Why I thought this place was gone? How are you still standing town?" He is in such shock seeing his old home town right in front of him. His mind begins to race, "I thought this place was destroyed for old time sake."

Vincent begins to runaway from being in front of it not going inside because of bringing back old memories. "Why am I here, this is one sick joke?" He begins to shake his head some more in disbelief that he is here.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Cheshire falls out of the sky when he appears in the middle of the old kingdom where he lived. He hurries up trying to summon his illusion power to make himself disappear and reappear on the ground safely, but when he lands he falls on his face. "Where am I? This place looks oddly familiar and Vincent told me that this place was destroyed mostly, but how is it still here in good shape." His tail waving behind him frantically because he is kind of scared on what is going to happen here.

Cheshire knows in his mind this is not good that he is brought here after being trapped in another world for so long as he was. He is slowly walking around to make sure and letting his eyes look at everything to see if something will sneak up on him.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Kogami some how appears in the police station area of the kingdom where the dungeons are at and trying to figure how he got here. "Man one minute I am at my desk at my job then the next I am here." He pulls out his cellphone to check if he has signal here, but he doesn't at all. "Damn, just my luck that this happened to me. I bet I will have to figure this place out." His eyes been examining where he is at this place looks like an old building and looking by the stone where he is at. "I remember seeing his through my files in the office that this might be where Vincent used to live, but I am very unsure by this."
User Image

Detective Jeanmarie Livington

Jean came too with a soft groan. She reached up to press the heels of her hands into her eyes, as if that could banish the fuzzy feeling. She was lying on a flat surface, that much she could tell. Something hard, so not her bed. Not a couch either.

She dropped her hands before attempting to open her eyes, squinting them at the sudden influx of light. Where was she.....?

Officer Watt

It was dark. Why was it so dark!? And.... what was he doing again? Watt put his hands out in front of him and began shuffling forward slowly. He was inside; the air smelled stale. The officer's foot caught on something, and he went tumbling face first. He'd knocked something over, maybe a table. Metal scrapped along the floor as whatever had been on the table hit the ground and scattered. It sounded like he'd just dropped a bunch of silverware.

"Okay... bad plan.... maybe I should crawl." Something hard was pressing into his leg. Watt reached into his pocket, and his hand closed around a lighter. A lighter! Watt could kiss the device! He'd be able to see something!

A flick of the item brought the flame to life. It was tiny, but by golly it did its job. Oh, he could see what fell now! It was.... tools? Pliers, knives, screws.... was that an eyelash curler? No it wasn't. Kinda looked just big enough to grab a person's tongue.... he had a bad feeling. The grin fell from his face as the color drained. Slowly, he turned, casting the light around the room. There, in front of him was a wooden rack right out of a medieval horror flick! There were brown stains, and Watt knew it couldn't be anything but blood.

Watt's jaw fell open and he let out an ear piercing, high pitched scream of utter terror.

Officer Lester

Lester was walking. Somehow he'd managed to find a graveyard. A clear as day, old fashioned graveyard with shaped tombstones. Many of them were blank, the words having long since been eroded away. First thing: find a way out. Second: look for some sign to tell him where he was.

User Image

Evan Livington

He was lying on grass; he could feel the itchy sensation ticking his skin. Evan sat up. How did he end up out here? Last thing he recalled was his interaction with Dante and.... The muscular man froze. The call! An emergency! But... he'd never gotten back to the hotel room.

"Jean!" he cried, jumping to his feet. Where was his sister? Hold on..... where was he? Evan did not like this feeling. A fight was coming. He could feel it. Evan Livington, hunter of demons, reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of gloves. He slipped them on with a practiced motion.

The area around him resembled a training facility of some form, though one located outdoors. It looked military in design.

Getoth

Getoth was seated in a chair surrounded on all sides by an expansive library. Except.... he did not recall ever seeing such a library before. The mage slowly got to his feet, hand automatically gripping his staff tighter as he did so. A library he had no recollection of. That only spelled trouble.

The blond crept toward the window to get a look outside. What he saw resembled a ghost town.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
xXxXxXx【ℕicoleXXXX

User Image

==== ☠ ====

xxxxxxxxWhen Nico awoke, she was no longer taking a cat nap on a park bench, but rather... in a house? She looked around and saw that she was sitting in a chair and resting on someone's kitchen table. It looked like nobody was home and there was a decent blanket of dust coating almost everything in the house. Nico assumed by the lack of people and dust that it was some kind of abandoned house, but...

"Where the heck am I...?"

xxxxxxxxShe stood up and made her way around the house looking for whatever door lead outside. When she found it, she slowly pushed it open and peeked around. What Nico saw wasn't anything she had ever seen before. A few other houses scattered about nearby and what appeared to be some kind of gated city or something? Nico looked around a bit more before stepping right outside the door. Where the heck was she?
==== ☠ ====

【==== ☠ Location: ====】 Unknown?
【==== ☠ Feeling: ====】 Nervous and worried.
【==== ☠ Thoughts: ====】 ❝What the heck is going on?❞

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie awakened groggily in bed...but she did a double take when she realized that it wasn't her bed, and that she was in a building that looked to have been abandoned for quite some time. Don't tell me that creepy stalker guy kidnapped me AGAIN! His stunts get weirder and weirder every time...

She coughed as she moved through the dusty room, wondering just how long this place had been deserted, and where that clown was. Seriously. I've had ENOUGH of this crap. He's already sent me into hiding and put me in therapy. Now, just when I think it's safe to go home, he nabs me AGAIN?? UGH!

She reached the hallway and noticed that there were numbers on the room doors. So an inn or a boardinghouse or something, then, she mused. Or a creep's funhouse. Good gads, I don't even wanna THINK about what kinds of horror-flick devices are set up in here. Noooope. Just gotta get out ASAP!

She had her gun drawn as she silently moved down the hall and down the stairs, into the lobby that was just as deserted as the rest of the inn seemed to be...

Romantic Lover

User Image

Lexa groaned softly as she sat up and took a look around. For a moment, her mind did not register that she wasn't in her room. She gave the room a skeptical look, knowing something was wrong even though her groggy mind wasn't telling her what it was. It was then when she finally realized she was in an unfamiliar place. Her eyes widened, but then she grabbed her head in pain. "Ugh...was I drugged?" Lexa took a deep breath and slipped out of the bed, going to a nearby window. A gasp escaped her lips when she saw how high up she was, but it helped her figure out the layout of the area below. This wasn't familiar at all... She moved her hands to her hips and felt relieved that her twin daggers were still in their holsters. Slipping them out with a soft c***k, she gripped onto the hilts and left the room, wondering what was going on.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

The Hatter appears in the middle of the town with a huge megaphone in his hand when he appears. He begins to laugh crazy like because he is enjoying his brilliant plan of how he scattered everybody in the town so they can not team up against anybody. His fingers begin to tap the megaphone and it echo's across the whole town to make people listen. "Well hello, everybody and welcome to the game of death of your likely choosing." He begins to laugh pretty hard while saying this with his demonic laugh. "All of you have been separated through the town so you cannot reach each other, but you can. If I see to many of you together I will do what I just did to you that got you here to redistribute you through the town again." More laughing coming from this. "All of you will have to deal with my baddies though I am missing one and you can kill him if you like or your pleasing. Thank you Come Again, Just remember I will be watching." The hatter makes himself disappear from the center of town.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
The Red knight begins to slowly wake up from his rest next to the stocks outside of town not knowing how he got there, but he already knows that the Hatter was going to do something like this to him. He knows his mission all to well by stopping anyone that gets in his way of justice that he brings across. Slowly, the red knight gets up and his armor chinks while moving and positioning himself to get ready. He mutters to himself, "Wow I didn't know he was going to go all out on this."

User Image
The Black prince slowly opens his eyes and still groggily from what the Hatter dosed him with. His eyes fully begin to open and notices that he is somewhere else. "Man, I did not know that the Hatter would take me to this kind of place it is really nice, but very old. But, I am in luck and I will make it mine." He gets up out of throne he was sitting in and slowly begins to walk still feeling the effects of the drugs.

User Image
The white knight begins to shake his really quickly because he really doesn't know what happened to him. His head begins to hurt really bad from what just happened him, "What the hell hatter you giant butt hole, I thought you were going easy on all of us. This really pisses me off," saying this loudly and getting very mad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff