Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura started to stirr from her sleep and once she woke up, she sat up from bed with a yawn and rubbed her eyes to take out her drowsyness and then looked around and seeing that Damien and Kai were awake but not Ameril.
Stumbled u po n

In a relationship with Chrenys

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Kai walked over to Ameril and nudged her side, telling her to wake up. She swatted at his hand and groaned. After that, she sat up with her eyes still closed. Kai made his normal checks on everyone to make sure their injuries weren't too severe. When he came close to Damien, though, he was swatted away. Damien insisted he was fine and started to talk to everyone.

"So, as I was talking with the bartender last night, he said that we should wait a couple of days to we leave. They'll be sending out a trading party for the Elves and they've already sent notice of Ameril's arrival here. Although they don't know exactly who she is, they have a vague idea. Apparently, they think you're just another royal or something. Enough time has passed that many of the older people living here were killed in combat. Everyone else is too young to remember you." He sat down at the table as he spoke, motioning occasionally to Ameril. She raised an eyebrow at him as she removed the blanket from her legs.

"Very well."
"I can rest longer.... That would be better."

Ameril's father; Theragul. Laura's father; Felrore
Damien and Malakai sons of Tamera and Martin Alecksun

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura listened to Damien "Have you heard anything about my home realm?" she asked as she took the blanket off and stepped out of bed.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Damien sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Not really. It's too far away for them to get much information about it, with few towns and villages between to pass it along. From what I can gather, they're under attack, too, but that's about it." He offered her an apologetic smile. Ameril ran a hand through her hair as she thought everything over. They'd have to wait just to go with a group of people. For her safety? She shrugged and walked towards the door. "I'm going to take a bath first." Damien nodded and stood from his chair with a grunt. He unlocked the door and walked out with Ameril. "I'll get us some food." He closed the door and headed downstairs.

Kai sat at the table and ran a hand over his face. Even after the full night's rest, he was tired. He wasn't surprised. he'd put a lot of his energy in to protecting them overnight and the fights. He looked back at Laura and motioned to her latest injury. "Does that need new bandages?"

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura listened as Damien told her what her about what information that he could gather about her realm, which was very little which included it being attacked. She was concerned, so when Ameril and Damien had left, she was looking down in thought when she heard Kai ask if she needed her bandages changed,she looked up at him and gave a nod "They probably should be changed." she said giving a small smile.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Kai motioned for her to take a seat and went to grab his bag of supplies. He set it on the table and adjusted her to the ideal angle to treat her injury. Exhaustion had caused the group to become slow in their actions which led to injuries. He unwrapped the bandages and cleaned the wounds, murmuring an apology as he worked. He applied an ointment to the wounds, carefully ensuring they were fully covered to avoid infection.

"Is the lack of news bothering you?" He asked in a soft voice as he removed his hands and looked the wounds over. He lifted her arm to wrap everything properly. They bandages were tight but not tight to cause pain. Just a mild discomfort at the area of the wounds. As he smoothed them out and pinned the bandages closed, Damien entered with a tray in each hand. He set them on the table as a young woman followed him in with a small smile. She set down a jug of water and four cups.

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura had sat down at the table while Kai tended her bandages. She had winced a bit when he was cleaning them and when he was placing new bandages on, she heard him ask if the little news she heard was bothering her and gave a nod. Before she could speak, Damien was back and gave a smile. She thanked the girl who brought the water before picking up a glass to drink.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Kai rubbed his thumbs against the muscles around the wounds to soften the muscles. When he was done, he cleaned his hands off on a rag and drank some water. Damien had finished two full glasses before filling a third and letting it sit on the table. He stared at it in silence. "You two need to rest as much as you can before we go. We're going to need your magic when we're a battle. And you protect Ameril above anyone else." Kai nodded his head before he drank from his cup again. He returned to his bed and set the glass on a small table between his and Ameril's beds. He decided to sleep a while longer. Damien looked back to the table.

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura gave a nod before drinking a second glass of water and watched as Kai went back to his bed before turning to Damien showing worry. She knew she would be devistated if she lost the man she loved or her friends. The way things were going, it sounded like war was inevitablele.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Damien, who seemed more focused on the cup in his hand than everything else around him, had already run a few different scenarios through his mind. Who would die, who would live. He closed his eyes and sighed softly. His side was throbbing. Just as he thought he should bathe himself and tend to his wound, Ameril came back in to the room fully clothed. Her hair was still dripping but she seemed to be okay with it. Damien stood up and motioned to the food. "Eat up. I'll be back." He grabbed Kai's bag of ointments and bandages and salves and left the room. Ameril frowned as she looked at Laura.

"Did I miss something?"

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura was worried about the possible upcoming events that she hadn't noticed Ameril had come back until Damien left and heard heard her ask if she missed something "We need our rest in case we go in battle..." she said looking at the glass she was holding "If that happens.." she said already tears in her eyes "I'm afraid of losing my friends and the man I love." she said admitting her feelings towards Damien to Ameril.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Ameril frowned as Laura spoke. When she saw the tears in her friend's eyes and her fear of losing her friends and the man she loved she walked over and pulled a chair to sit in front of her. Taking both of her hands in her own she tried to speak confidently. "We are all experienced fighters. I think we'll be alright. And we won't be alone. There will be men with us, too, who have fought before." She gently patted Laura's hands. "We know what to expect and knowing allows us to prepare."

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura listened to Ameril's words and gave a smile and a nod "Thank you Ameril." she said feeling better 'I swear to give my all...' she thought to herelf.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Ameril smiled softly at Laura and nodded. She drank some water and looked absently at the table. "I need to rest, too. I can't let them get hurt because of me..." She forced a small smile and stood up from her seat, grabbing Laura's hand and pulling her along. "Let's walk around the town."

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

"Alright." said Laura with a smile when Ameril suggested walking around town "I need to get ready first." she said before walking to her bed and opening her bag to get a change of clothes, while taking out her clothes she saw the necklace Damien had given her during the festival and smiled as she placed it around her neck after changing.
Stumbled u po n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces