In a relationship with Chrenys

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Ameril nodded and waited outside. When Laura was done, Ameril walked with her outside. The town was small but the size would still allow her to talk with Laura for a while. "You said you're scared of losing the person you love." Her eyes focused on the area ahead of her as she spoke, her fingers clinging to each other as she planned out what she was going to say. "Is it... Damien?"

Ameril's father; Theragul. Laura's father; Felrore
Damien and Malakai sons of Tamera and Martin Alecksun

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

As they were walking in town Laura listened to Ameril ask the question of if Damien was the person she loved. She paused for a moment before answering "Yes it is." she replied with a nod.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

The Elf nodded, a grin forming on her lips as she walked. "He does look like he's changed." She admitted with a shrug. "So do you. That's good." Ameril chuckled to herself. Not many people were out among the town. Most were in doors out of fear of an attack. Some wandered around without really focusing on anything. Since the town had blocked itself in, they couldn't go anywhere. Ameril greeted a few people while thinking about what to say. "I don't think I'll find anyone like that." Ameril looked at the ground as she walked, a sad look taking over her face.

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura blushed and gave a smile after hearing Ameril say she and Damien had changed and it was good "I guess we have." she replied before hearing Ameril say she might not ever find someone "That's not true." replied Laura "There is somone out there waiting for you." she said giving a kind smile.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Ameril shook her head, the sad smile still on her lips. "I am certain when I am home my father will arrange a marriage with another Elf of noble birth." She looked at Laura with a shrug. "The most freedom I have felt has been between my kidnapping and now."

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura frowned and gave Ameril a hug "I don't know if I could handle an arranged marriage..." said Laura and sighed "I'm sure the man you are meant to be with is out there somewhere...or even closer than we think." she said giving a small smile.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Ameril, startled by the sudden movement and embrace from Laura, stood still for a moment. When Laura pulled back and said that the person who was meant for her was probably close she chuckled. "I doubt it.... but it is nice to think about." She gave Laura's arm a firm but kind rub and turned to look around her. They had somehow made their way to the town center where a fountain took up most of the area. Ameril sat down at the edge of the fountain and looked around with a sigh. "Closer than we think.... I don't believe I could be so lucky."

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

"What about Kai?" asked Laura not knowing what else to say to cheer Ameril up.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

"What about Kai?"

Ameril blinked a few times before raising an eyebrow at Laura. "Kai? I doubt he could think of me that way. Damien once told me about him and said he's a very logical person. Even if he did have feelings, he would have already come up with the reasons we couldn't be together." She shrugged once more and made an x with her arms. "Don't worry. I know what my... destiny is. It may not be a road I would prefer to take, but it is one I must."

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

"Alright." said Laura giving a small smile "I wish I could be brave as you." she admitted.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Ameril smiled at Laura and shook her head. "Everyone has a different strength. I don't believe that just because someone doesn't have that same strength that they are weaker."

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura listened to Ameril and smiled "Thank you." she said before sitting on the edge of the foutain "When our journeys end...I wouldn't mind seeing you again." she said giving a smile.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

"You say that as if I'm not going to visit you as often as I can." Ameril said in a teasing tone. She chuckled softly and patted Laura's shoulder as she glanced around the area. Aside from the time the group spent at Kai and Damien's home, this was the most peace the two had seen. It was so quiet Ameril thought she might be dreaming at first but she could remember everything that had happened to the group.

Eclairl

Glamourf
Ameril's chakrams
Malakai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura laughed a bit and smiled at Ameril's teasing "Well you will be always welcome whenever you visit." she said with a smile "I hope the battle ends soon before your first visit..." she said.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Ameril smiled. "I look forward to seeing your home."