Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura listened as Damien said that fairies and elves don't forget and she laughed a bit "Your right about the memory part, but most remember me as a little girl; who knows how they will react to seeing me now." she said finishing her water.
Stumbled u po n

In a relationship with Chrenys

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Damien

Damien sipped at his mead, listening to how she was very young when her father forced her away. Sending a child out in to the world like that, Human or otherwise, seemed wrong to him. How did she eat? Where did she sleep? He continued to pick at his food, attempting to keep a blank look on his face but felt a bit of sadness seeping through.

Eclairl

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura noticed that Damien was picking at his food and felt a bit of sadness "Even though I left the only home I knew from when I was young, I knew how to use a sword and also magic." she said with a smile as she attempted to lighten the mood up a little bit. She was not a big fan of upsetting moods since she did not want to feel depressed over what happened in the past.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Damien

Damien looked at Laura, his fingers in his mouth after taking a piece of meat. "What king of magic can you use?" He asked, truly curious. He was used to Ameril's magic, which was mostly to do with nature. But a Fairy's magic? He wasn't sure. They were usually mischievous creatures, but Laura didn't seem like the mischievous type.

Eclairl

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura smiled when Damien asked what kind of magic that she could use "I can use the typical elemental magic, but I can also do a bit of healing magic." she replied "I also know how to channel my magic into certain objects; mainly my sword." she added.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Damien

Damien looked truly interested when she mentioned channeling her magic in to her blade. "That must be very helpful," he admitted before the door opened. Ameril came in to the room in the towel, although she held her clothes in front of her. Her long blonde locks clung to her skin from the bath. She smiled and motioned to Laura.

"They're heated by a natural hot spring underneath them. It is absolutely fantastic." Ameril made her way to the bed and started shuffling through her bag. She moved her hand and pulled the comforter over herself from her bed, hiding herself while she got dressed in to a loose grey shirt much like Damien wore and tight fitting leather pants. She left her feet bare and scurried to the table, eagerly eating her food.

Eclairl

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura was about to reply to what Damien said when Ameril returned in a towel and her clothes in her hands. She listened as she heard her tell her about the baths being heated naturally by a hot spring underneath and that it was fantastic "Sounds perfect." she said with a smile before standing up "Well I'll be back soon." she said with a smile before heading towards the bath.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Damien

Damien nodded as Laura left the room, turning his attention back to his drink. He pushed his tray with barely any food left towards the middle of the table and glanced over his mug at Ameril. She seemed comfortable, happy even to have had the hot bath. She looked around the room before speaking.

"So, what do you think?"
"The area seems quiet enough. I mean, we're just over half way to our destination and I think everything might get trickier from here-" he paused when Ameril started laughing, covering her mouth with her free hand. She chewed a bit then swallowed before speaking.
"I was speaking of our new party member, Laura. What do you think of her?" Damien frowned slightly, confused as to why Ameril would be asking for his opinion on her.
"She seems cautious in some ways and very open in others. I'm not fully sure she truly wants to go home, but I believe it makes her anxious. All I know is, whoever is after you two wants you pretty damn hard. They may even not know who Laura really is or that she's with us. They were willing to kill me just to prove a point to you." Ameril looked to the table when he brought up his last point. He sighed. "Ameril, that wasn't your fault. You had no way of knowing those Demons were there." Ameril shook her head and picked at her food, taking the mug that Damien handed to her. She assumed it was water until taking the first sip. Damien was grinning from across the table while she held the mug to her lips and stared wide eyed towards the door. She slowly set the mug on the table, swallowed the drink, and glared at Damien. He shrugged but still grinned at her. "I won't fully trust Laura until I know everything. Like I was with you." Ameril nodded and ate her food, sipping at the drink occasionally just to have something to drink.

Eclairl

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

When Laura reached the bath, she took off her armor and clothing underneath before dipping her toe into the water then stepping into the water and giving a sigh of pleasure before putting her head under the water to wet it. When she resurfaced, she looked for the soaps and found them on the side and started to wash. When she was satisfied with how clean she was, she stepped out of the bath feeling much better and grabbed a towel to dry off her hair and body. She then wrapped herself up in a towel and grabbed her clothes before walking "Now that is a bath." she said with a smile while she used one hand to hold her clothes and another to keep her towel in place.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Ameril had finished her food and drink, a slight blush covering her cheeks. Her glamour was gone and she was smiling. Damien shook his head.

"Damned lightweight." He mumbled to himself. When he heard the door open he turned to see Laura having returned from her bath. He stood up with a groan and grabbed a towel for himself. "My turn! Enjoy the drunk one." He said with a laugh before walking passed Laura and to the baths.

Ameril looked at Laura and smiled. "So, how whazzit?"

Ameril's father; Theragul. Laura's father; Felrore
Eclairl

true self

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura hadn't expected Ameril to be drunk and showed a little surprise when Damien left to take a bath and told her to enjoy being with Ameril. When she heard Ameril ask how her bath was, she gave a smile "It was just what I needed." she answered still in a towel. She needed to get dressed since she was starting to blush a little bit from being in nothing but a towel "I'm going to get dressed, I will not be very long." she said with a smile before going into a corner and using the towel to hide her naked body while she put back on her clothes.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Ameril shrugged her shoulders. "There's nothing that can't be fixed with a nice hot bath." She tilted her head back, wearing a smile and rosy cheeks. When Laura said she needed to change, Ameril rolled her head sideways to look over to the corner Laura had gone to.

"Don't be shy, love. I've seen many men and women naked in my life. It doesn't bother me. Besides, you're in our company now. You're probably bound to see myself or Damien naked at one point or another." Ameril just kept talking, her mouth moving before her mind decided to censor her.

Eclairl

true self

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura was putting back on her clothes when she heard what Ameril said. Even though she knew that she was drunk, it did not stop the bright red hue that was coming onto her face "I-I may be in your company for the time being, but I like to be modest." she said still blushing. Normally she was never flustered, but she had never dealt with anyone drunk before.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

A chuckle left the Elf's lips before she could silence it. "No worries. I just don't think you need to be concerned with us if we do see." Ameril shrugged her shoulders and finished picking at the food she had been given. It seemed that alcohol removed all of the restraints she normally put on herself.

Shortly after Laura was finished dressing herself, Damien came in to the room with a towel around his waist and his clothes in a ball in his hand. He looked at the two girls, water still dripping from his hair and chin, and noticed that Ameril was practically falling asleep in her chair. He groaned and walked over, helping her stand and guiding her to her bed. She mumbled complaints and whispered something in his ear that caused him to laugh. He tucked her under the covers and ruffled her hair.

"Don't be jealous." He said before standing and walking to his bed. He paused, his hand gripping the towel, and looked to Laura. "She said you're modest. Might wanna look away, darlin'," he said before removing the towel and tossing it on to the bed. He grabbed his clothes and put them on, groaning slightly. Sure, his back was healed, but the muscles underneath the skin were still mad at him for it.

Eclairl

true self

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura listened to what Ameril said after she had gotten dressed "Even if by chance any of you did see, it wouldn't be to much of a bother." she said still slightly blushing even after Damien arrived back into the room with a towel around his waist and his clothes bundled in his hand. When she heard him tell her that Ameril had said she was modest and that she might want to look away and blushed brightly before turning. While he was putting on his clothes, she had heard him groan a bit. When she was sure he was clothed, she turned around "You alright?" she asked showing a bit concern. Even though she had not know these people for long, she still didn't like someone in pain; even if it was minor.
Stumbled u po n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces