• Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"... I will pull you out of here. Or I'll pull off the blanket. Whichever's easier." Allison responded with a stern voice, trying to sound threatening. "Hoozah!" She cheered as she moved the blankets away to expose Haru. "Now, to the... Somewhere!" She narrated, wanting to do something.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

OutOfCum::

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"The blanket has to go." Haru said, as if they were playing some reality game show. "To the dining room for some dinner!" Haru said as he lead the two to the dining room, which was more of a large room with the elaborate long table. Bentley and Isabella had been fed already so it was fine for them to sleep.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"... Food?" Allison asked as if the concept was new to her. She followed behind Haru and sat by him at the table as she then helped Jared into a chair as he followed her. Jenna also came into the room as well to eat.

"Mama... Dada, I want to be an astronaut. Luna does too." Jared announced proudly as their dinner was served and he began to eat as Jenna stifled a laugh while eating her dinner.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Yes food," Haru said as he sat down at the table and waited until the food was quickly set up for them. It was a special occasion so they had the butlers bring the food out and have cooks cook it for them. "What irony," Haru laughed, since Luna's name meant moon after all.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"What does that mean?" Jared asked innocently, having no clue what "irony" meant. Turning to Haru, he awaited his answer while eating his food and ignoring the utensils that Allison was attempting to teach him while pauses in their conversation.

Jenna laughed at the scene and looked around the room. She seemed to be transitioning from the old house to the castle fairly well. The young pre-teen was wondering what to do when she went to school the next day since she was going to both focus on making friends and do schoolwork. That day had been spent on not getting lost.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Allison help me out here!" Haru said pleading Allison for help until he remembered that Jenna was going to start school tomorrow. "If you would like, a maid or butler who's familiar with this area can show you around the school your going to go to," Haru suggested since it was something that would work for her. "Or I can go with you so we could both suffer," Haru suggested in case she didn't want to stand out.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"No, it's fun watching you suffer." Allison replied simply while helping Jared out with his eating, he didn't seem to like using silverware. He was doing just fine, though.

"Dada, tell me?" He asked, wanting to hear the answer from Haru. He picked up some of his food and stuffed it in his mouth and Allison gave up for now as she continued eating.

"I can survive with a maid, Haru." Jenna replied, knowing Allison would need help with her nephews and niece. Maybe even Luna could get in some trouble too, who knew? "I think I will be suffering enough for the both of us." She joked half-heartedly, not really liking going to new schools all that much, but it wouldn't kill her. All was good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Don't be like that and help me!" Haru complained, requesting for help even more. "Well don't kill yourself over it," Haru said with a smile.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"Fine... Jared, irony is using words to make up a response that is opposite of its literal meaning. In most cases. Basically, the opposite of what you think. Or something that's a coincidence." Allison explained, not knowing how well - or horrible - of a job she did.

Jared stared at her blankly, as if he could remember that before going back to eating the rest of his food. Before he could run away, Allison picked him up and brought him to the kitchen to wash him off, bring him as he was kicking and screaming.

"Oh, please. I'm not suicidal." Jenna replied with a roll of her eyes. She was in love with video games too much to go through with it if she even was. As she finished her dinner, Jenna got up and walked off to go play some games, as if reminded she had to play from the conversation. "See you later." She waved to them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image
If You Think This Song Is About You, It Probably Is by D.R.U.G.S

"So friends, you left me hanging in a room with a noose and a chair.
You told me to stay put and reminded me why I was there.
Cold blooded and misguided,
You thought this would be your best, then you try to hide it.
A chance to move ahead "

"Jared you have to wash up after each and every meal got it?" Haru said, not wanting him to become some bratty child when he grows up. "See ya!" Haru said to Jenna with a wave.

Out Of Pepsi (because cocaine is bad for you) (OOC):

"Be honest,
Did you ever mention my name?
Did you get sick of the shame?
Did you lie on your back? "

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Jared whined at Haru, not wanting to be cleaned up. "No!" He cried while Allison washed him off forcefully, yet gently at the same time. "Mama, no! I hate you!" He shouted as he was set onto the ground and ran away to go hide somewhere.

Allison looked at Haru glumly after Jared ran off. "... He makes me feel like I'm doing a bad job." She sulked and leaned back against the counter. Jared just had to learn to like getting cleaned off so he would eventually do it himself.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

You finally use a post style, and it's the wrong one...

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//I did it on purpose just to screw with you XD//

"Well hopefully he'll get better," Haru said with a sigh since it wasn't going to help at all.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"I hope so..." Allison agreed, not wanting her son to hate her because she wanted him to be clean while running around. "Would you hate me if I cleaned you, Haru?" She asked, hoping for him to put himself in Jared's shoes and not take it in a sexual way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

I actually thought I was in the wrong forum for a second. D:

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//That's great! XD I'll do it more often!//

"I'd love for you to clean me!" Haru said with a smile. "Especially in the places where my lufa can't get to," Haru joked with a wink.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      allison matake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Allison rolled her eyes playfully at Haru's response, seeming to know he'd go the perverted route. "Just name the time and the place. I'll do it." She offered, returning the wink. As long as the kids didn't need tending to, she'd probably do it. It wasn't like she would have anything else to do.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jenna Willming
    Melody Fredrick
    Jared Matake
    Bentley Matake
    Isabella Matake
    Luna

... If you do, your a** is grass. And it will be unfriended.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff