• Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                      ąllison ɱatake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"Please tell me?" Allison asked Haru while he put he gauze on her cuts. She sighed in defeat as she looked up at Haru. His reply narrowed it down to... Just about anything being able to happen. "Thanks." The blonde thanked Haru for the bandaging he'd done, but she still sounded like she was demanding an answer.

"It does." Melody concluded with a small laugh at the end. There was nothing she could really do now. "Well... I can only think of finishing what I started and killing her. But, you know, you'll stop me again. I need a new plan." She mumbled before leaning against a tree in defeat. This was difficult.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> PICTURES! <
    Jenna Willming - The Sister ;; Melody Fredrick - Haru's Stalker
    Jared Matake - The Son
    Luna - The Siberian Husky

OutOfCum::
    I have... Ten days. :B

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//sucks to be you i have 20 or so//

"But that would ruin the fun," Haru said with a grin. "No problem," Haru said as he finished up.

"Killing Allison won't help with anything," Derek said and then got a plan. "Although killing the baby won't," Derek said with an evil grin.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      ąllison ɱatake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Allison stuck her tongue out at Haru. "I don't care... Just tell me. Please?" She half begged while hugging Haru to see Jared teetering around and chasing Luna somewhere down the hall. Smiling a little at the sight, she then looked back over to Haru, wanting him to tell her since she didn't want to wait.

Melody was about to curse from Derek pointing that out about Allison, but then he pointed out that the baby was fair game. "True..." She stated before cracking a devious grin, a plan already beginning to form in her mind. She didn't care that the victim was a mere baby, it would get her closer to what they both wanted. In theory. "That shouldn't be too hard."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> PICTURES! <
    Jared Matake - The Son

... Lucky b*****d. But I also got out earlier than you did.

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//true true//

"Nah," Haru said with a smile and watched Jared run around.

"Exactly," Derek said with an evil smile. It had to work after all. A little pain and sadness could be erased easily. "Although one thing though, is she really pregnant?" Derek asked. He didn't want to hurt her if she wasn't.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      ąllison ɱatake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"You. Suck. Be that way." Allison mumbled in defeat before walking off. Jared waved at Allison before following behind her and he tried climbing up the stairs. Allison smiled a little at him as she picked Jared up and carried him upstairs since he was only able to climb half a step at the moment. She'd teach him later. Now was the time to either get Haru to tell her what she was waiting for... Or she'd actually be stuck waiting.

"Yeah, she is. But I don't entirely see how killing a baby would help us." Melody, more specifically, wanted to see it from Derek's point of view. She didn't see it yet. How would that get them closer to their targets? Couldn't they - or one of them - possibly withdraw and become a social hermit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> PICTURES! <
    Jared Matake - The Son

;P
    I remember! What's a meat tan?

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//meat=person or v****a XDDDDDDDDDDD you can figure out the rest//

"I will gladly," Haru said with a laugh as he followed her.

"How did you find out?" Derek asked wondering what she did to find out. "There is a possibility that Allison will become sheltered or she would just be sad and not have any courage to tell Haru and go to a friend instead," Derek said since it was what he had thought. "As for Haru well I'm pretty sure he still doesn't know," Derek said although it was only a guess.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      ąllison ɱatake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"I temporarily hate you then." Allison complained as she sat down on the bed with Jared. He looked around the room before patting the bed. He found it amusing before he tried to get up - using Allison for support. Jared was only gently forced back into a sitting position as Allison noticed he looked like he wanted to jump. "Why can't you just tell me now?"

Derek was doubting her? That wasn't very nice. "I saw a test she took. I know they're not completely true, but with all the sex they have, combined with how easy it was for her to get knocked up the first time, I think it's right." She continued thinking of how they would pull it off. "Unless Haru's nosy or Allison's telling him now, he doesn't know." Melody said and shrugged. Allison seemed like a person to confide in friends rather than loved ones so that way she wouldn't end up hurting them. "What if she goes to friends that are t you though?" Causing a miscarriage seemed like the only thing they really had to do and the plan would unfold from there.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> PICTURES! <
    Jared Matake - The Son

... No. I can't. A v****a tan is impossible?

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//you dont know that XD fine meat as in body razz //

"What you can't do this to me," Haru said as if about to cry. "Because it would ruin it," Haru said as he smiled.

"That is true," Derek said since it was true. "Beginners luck?" Derek joked with a little laugh to lighten up the mood. "I see well then knowing Allison she wouldn't...yet," Derek said as he began to think. "Either way it would be fine. She will feel insecure and of course I'll be there," Derek said with a smile.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      ąllison ɱatake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"Of course I can. And I will." Allison stated before laying down on the bed and watching Jared look around even more. "I want to know. I don't want to wait." Allison half-complained while she noticed Jared move and cuddle into her before yawning. Nuzzling into her side, he began to fall asleep. Allison didn't feel like moving Jared, so she let him be.

"Beginner's luck?" Melody scoffed while nodding. Of course she was right. When would she be wrong? Rarely. "I guess you'll be there for her. But what about Haru?" If he saw the tape or Allison told him what happened, she was screwed. Granted, she deserved it, but she could still dream. "Who's going to do it? When? And how?" She asked, referring to the plan. The sooner the better.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> PICTURES! <
    Jared Matake - The Son

Nope. I wouldn't know that. :B Derrrp.
    O.o Band camp tans are the best though. xD

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//yes you would
thats nice?//

"Well Jared's laying on you so I can't do it," Haru said as if hinting they were going to have sex but of course that wasn't it.

"Well there is such a thing called jammers nowadays," Derek said with a smile. They would have to fix that camera though since it is now broken," Derek said. "Who else? You and you can decide on those," Derek said too lazy to think anymore.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      ąllison ɱatake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

"I'm too lazy to do anything about it. Jared's just that awesome." Allison figured sex wasn't in the equation now anyways since he was probably curious as to what happened for her to get cut up. "It shouldn't matter if he's here or not. Just do it." She was too lazy to get up to move him to his crib anyways.

"Right. I didn't think of that." Melody felt so dumb for not including that in her thought process. Oh well. "Me? I don't want to do it... Why don't you?" She could handle killing a person, but not a fetus. Rather odd, but it just felt different somehow. "I don't know how to for sure anyways. I've never done that before." What would she do? "Accidentally" knock Allison down a flight or two of stairs or fail epically while doing a chore or something with a sharp object or blunt thing?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> PICTURES! <
    Jared Matake - The Son

I know I would?
    It is... Not! Top of my thigh is white, a part under is tan, but then the rest of my leg is darker until my sock tan. :B Plus my beautiful farmer's tan.
    BOW DOWN FROM JEALOUSY!

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//yes you would
haven't we already gone through this?//

"Pass," Haru said as he laid next to Jared.

"Exactly," Derek said as he leaned on his hand. "Because you are already a maid. If I joined well then it would raise suspicion," Derek reasoned. "Well good luck on google," Derek said as he leaned back. He was rather fidgity as of now.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      ąllison ɱatake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

Allison looked over at Haru as he joined them on the bed. "Why don't I get to know?" She asked with a small pout. True, she was hiding some things from Haru, but she just didn't want him worrying about her more than he had to. She ran her fingers through Jared's hair as she let out a very small sigh. The baby only continued to sleep peacefully.

Melody only shrugged. Sure, she'd do the dirty work. She didn't care. "You make a point." She stated, since hiring Derek too would start to cause suspicion. "Fine. I'll do it." Melody wouldn't be the happiest camper, and she didn't quite know how to do it yet, but the deed would get done. Getting up and brushing herself off, Melody looked around, awake from the dart now, and she headed off to go home to Google some things.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> PICTURES! <
    Jared Matake - The Son

I dunno. I forgot. Possibly.

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
//failure!//

"Because patience is virtue," Haru said with a smile as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Exactly. Have fun don't try too hard. If you kill Allison well you'll be in for it," Derek said with another innocent smile. "Although the thing is an at home pregnancy test is only 90% possible of getting it correct," Derek mumbled since he was thinking out loud. "What would happen if she missed?" Derek asked himself.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
                      ąllison ɱatake

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Believe by Staind

... Of course. "I know, but... But... I wanna know." Allison mumbled with a small frown, not expecting to get what she wanted. Getting up and picking up the baby, she moved him to the crib and he seemed to be just as peacefully asleep. If he woke up, she'd fix it. Allison looked back over to Haru and then at the ground, not paying any attention to the bandages.

"I know. I'll do my best." Melody informed Derek, not wanting to get hurt because of a foolish mistake. Even if they were wrong about a possible pregnancy, the damage that would be done wouldn't be fatal. She walked home, finding no one on the way and she began to look up things on the computer. Might as well, she had nothing better to do.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> PICTURES! <
    Jared Matake - The Son

D; Not my fault?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash