Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali sighed as he tried to plan. She was going to have to help. "I get my ship back and sleep with Reave to keep him quiet" the second part was a joke but she knew he wouldn't find it funny. She did though. Sleeping with Reave had crossed her mind once or twice. Whether he loved her or not, sleeping around would get her in trouble. Still it sounded nice to have someone in bed with her. "I don't know about Reave but Rick needs the crew turned against him. Start working on that. Talk about how wrong what Rick is doing. I can get some of them" she knew there were members who cared about her. She had taken a few home over the years to see their families. They didn't forget things like that. She had a chance if they were willing to help her. She was going to use everything she had. She smiled as she stared at him. She was going to get everything back.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai gave her a blank look at the mention of Reave. "That isn't funny." He shook his head sitting back staring at nothing in particular. "Well me guilt tripping the crew won't be hard. Some angels can talk humans into having a conscience." The only thing He was worried about was Rikard. This was his ship. Gali only had a bit of claim of it because she had gutted him sending him over the edge. It can all end badly if they didn't plan it right. And even if he talked to the crew they weren't going to listen to him completely.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Galianna thought about it before she sat up. "I could always try to get him to marry me? Then I would have claim to this ship, we kill him, and it's mine" she doubted she could get him to do it but there was a chance. The Gali he loved was the heartless yet loyal girl that would kill for nothing and ask no questions. She could pretend to be that again. It wouldn't last long but she could be a good little crew member until she had Rikard back on her side. When she did, she would take the ship by force. "Or I kill Rick and convince Reave to kill those who won't side with me. I want new crew members anyway" she turned to him to see what he thought. It all came down to him and what he was willing to do for her. If he didn't help, she didn't stand a chance.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"Well there is a problem with that plan of marrying him...we are stopping to pick up some woman he has been involved with for awhile." He tilted his head to the side. "I overheard him talking about her to a few of the crew mates. They have been together ever since you nearly killed him five years ago." He glanced at her so if anything else happened He was sure Rikard would blame her. "Reave will probably approve of that plan he likes killing people." He sighed thinking about the demon that wasn't too far from him.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Galis eyes darkened as she heard his response. Rick was with someone else. He dared to keep her on this ship while bringing another woman abroad. She turned to him with a gentle smile. "That's all fine and dandy. I'll kill Rick in front of her and then the crew. For now, he won't mind if I do this" she leaned down and kissed him harshly. He wasn't going anywhere until she had the revenge she wanted on Rick. Then she would wait until they were docked to take the ship. It would be a long night with lots of death. She wouldn't feel sorrow for any of it. She was a broken woman and she had let a man use her. He wouldn't get away with it. Not this time. She would make sure of it.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai stopped her. "Galianna using me to get revenge on Rick isn't going to work." He frowned. "And I don't want to be used just because you are hurt." He sat back and crossed his arms. He didn't like where this was going. He wasn't Reave. Reave would go for this but not him. If she liked him then she did if not then he was going to go to the kitchen for a bit. Things were going to be annoying for the Angel.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Galianna glared at him as he pushed her away. She did care for him and she didn't want to. "I'm done with caring for people Cai. I don't want or need another relationship. The hunter was right. It makes me a bad pirate and I can be ruthless. If you aren't going to be useful, get out of my room" she got up and went to find Reave. She got to the door before she turned back around to him. "I don't know what you expected to find here but if it's love, you are looking in the wrong place. So suck it up Cai. I want someone to use and if you don't want it to be you, I can surely find a better replacement" she wanted someone to yell at and he normally was more than willing to let her scream. If he wasn't, she would go and get Reave. He seemed willing enough to let her do what she asked of him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai glared at her as he got up from the bed and walked over towards the door stopping her. "Just because Rick used you doesn't mean you can go around using other people. That's not how the world works." He narrowed his eyes on her before he grunted. "But whatever go on find someone who wants to play your game Gali. I am not going to end up like you." He left the room leaving her alone. If he knew her train of thought she was probably going to go too Reave which he mentally sent a message too. She wanted to ruin her life fine she could do that alone.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali was going to go to Reave. He was going to ask him to come with her. She wanted to but his words sunk in as he left. He wasn't going to end up like her. So what did she end up like? Callous? Empty? That's how she felt anyway. She slid down the door to the floor and rested back against the door. Soft red hair covered her dark eyes as she tried to think. There was no way Reave would bed her if Cai spoke to him. The crew was against her and now she had lost her only chance at getting them back. She sighed and closed her eyes. As soon as this girl was on board, she was either going over board or back to the cells. She shouldn't be wasting time so she got up to either find Reave or talk to Cai. She ended up in the kitchen stealing a drink while Maddison was out. She knew if she found them they weren't going to talk to her. They both would be mad until she fixed things. Which she didn't feel like doing any time soon. She had only wanted someone to make her forget. Now she didn't have anyone to talk to. He was the only person that listened and he was mad at her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave looked up at Cai as he sat in the look out seemingly pouting. The Angel didn't know anything. Shaking his head He went and hunted Gali only to find her leaving the kitchen. "Gali, what did you do too Cai? He is fuming and it's amusing." He didn't hold back and if he did then it wouldn't seem right to the demon. He was evil and evil never censored themselves. Though the longer he was connected to Cai the more he showed feelings.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali glared at him as he stopped her. "I tried to sleep with him and then told him I had no feelings for him. After that I was going to sleep with you but apparently that makes me like Rick. If that's all, go and comfort your angel" she brushed passed him aiming to get to her room. She was too tired to fight and she didn't need the guilt of what she had done to Cai. She knew she must have hurt him but she didn't care. She wouldn't defend herself to a man that was worse than her. "By the way, are you helping me take the ship tonight or not?" She asked as she turned to him. She didn't want to talk about anything else. She wasn't interested in feelings. Yet both of them seemed to be. She didn't get it.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave looked at her and laughed. He couldn't help it. Hearing her say she tried to sleep with Cai tickled his funny bone. "Wait a minute...you tried to sleep with the Angel? You do realize he is an angel right and he isn't going to let you just sleep with him." He crossed his arms until he heard her question. "You are insane woman." She didn't have that sort of power even if he helped he doubt the crew would even listen to her.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali shrugged as she stood in front of him. "I wanted someone in bed and Cai was there. I had to try" she sighed as he called her insane. She probably was for even considering taking the ship. The crew wouldn't listen to her again without a real reason. She had to make it seem like Rick was doing a poor job. "You could always take the ship over. I would be the real lead while you got the chance to act as captain. Sound like fun?" She asked as she took a step closer. She wasn't done flirting with him. If Cai wouldn't play along, he would. She was sure of that much. He wouldn't say no to her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave raised an eyebrow looking at her with his arms crossed. "If I am taking over this ship then I am going to be in control, not you my dear Gali." He smirked as he turned. "If you have a real offer for me Then let me know for now I am going to the deck." Reave wasn't blind or stupid. She cared about Cai and she was moving to him Only because Cai wouldn't play. Reave could play he would just make her work for it.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali grabbed his hand as he turned to leave. "Wait" it was obvious she hated being alone. She didn't care what his reasons were for staying as long as he did so. "Then take over. So long as I get to kill Rick, I don't care what you do" she pulled him to her and leaned up to kiss him. She knew what he was doing. He wanted her to work for it and that's exactly what she was doing. Rick had snapped something in her. All these years she had stayed out of a relationship because of him. He got to be happy and she wanted to prove to him that she could be too. "Are you stilling going back on deck?" She asked as soon as she broke the kiss. If he left, she didn't have anything to fight for. He was the last person she would go to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff