Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
                  ____ ( x I'M NOT A STOP ALONG THE WAY.x)
                  █████████████████████████
                  XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Blair laughed "it's not a competition and i didn't swap you over. I offered to be your date for tonight and you refused...maybe not blatantly but you did...so i took someone else"she answered him before she felt his arm shift to her waist and the gap between them closed a bit too much for her liking. Watching him to see what he was up to, she rested her arms defensively on his chest to put more space between them incase he tried something stupid.

"who do you think you are to tell me what i will do? You feel like talking? Go talk to your mother, father, sister or your date"she stated coldly before he mentioned a kiss and Chris "he's not my boyfriend and if you don't let me go i will scream"She warned him. Hearing what he had to say next, Blair slapped him across the face "you think i'm some girl that will sleep with someone for popularity? You're very mistaken. Go to hell"she said shortly as she managed to get out of his grip and walked away towards Chris but spotting Brooke she changed her mind.
                                                    "hi, you saw that didn't you?"she asked seeing the shock on her face "is your brother always an a*****e like this?"she questions as she grabbed a drink

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

coffee►►I'm everything you want...XXXXXXXXX
      coffeeradius▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...but nothin' you could ever handle. ▼▼

Hearing she wasn't dating the guy, he was surprisingly relieved at the moment since he assumed that she had brought him along because the two managed to get close. Since that wasn't the case he came to the conclusion that he didn't really see the need to approach her as strongly as he did. Of course the realization came a moment too late since he soon felt a sharp sting from Blair's hand as she slapped him and got out of his hold. Standing shocked for a moment he watched her strut her way back to her mate and he came to the conclusion that he had successfully pushed the wrong button when it came to her. Of course the whole thing caused a major scene but he brushed it off as always and carried on for the night. Walking back through the space he spotted Stacy who seemed fairly upset.

"What was that about?" Stacy questioned once he walked over. "Aren't you suppose to be here with me? Why am I hearing about you and Blair?" she questioned since it wasn't exactly the best thing to hear.

Dominic shrugged off the comments for now and figured he could do some damage control easily. "Oh just exchanged a greeting, Blair has a short fuse so I'm not surprise it ended how it did," he said. "As for who I came with..." he said before he placed his arms around her waist and kissed her. "Obviously there's no replacing you. Come on let's get some drinks and dance," he said hoping it would take her mind off of what happened.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shy Regular

User Image
      User Image
      Ƀrooke • Ƀunny • Ͼastro
                        'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need。
                        Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why:
                        If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
                        If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Brooke was chatting away with the people around her before one of them mentioned that her brother and the new girl was getting into it. Seeing the moment where Blair smacked Dominic she was of course shocked before she chuckled a little. Hearing the question, she nodded. "I think the whole room saw that. It's really entertaining," She admitted. Hearing her question she thought about it and shook her head. "Not usually...I guess you're special," She laughed. "So what exactly happened? You two looked like you were about to kiss but nope. What's going on?" she questioned since she was curious.

User ImageUser Image
                      XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Groaning, Blair sighed "wonderful...that's all i wanted to hear, that everyone saw it"she said as she looked over at Brooke. "Well he pretty much isn't backing down about trying to sleep with me or kiss me or whatever else sits in his sick head"She pointed out sipping her drink "i think he does't understand the concept of being just friend"she admitted with a shrug "so he got a slap in the face, maybe that will teach him that not all girls he comes across love him being a pig"she said "hope you're not going to hold that against me"she stated as she finished the drink "oh, before i forget, my mother was invited to a fashion show for Carolina Herrera, want to go with me?" she asked

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image
          User Image
          Ƀrooke • Ƀunny • Ͼastro

"Hey, don't feel so down I'm sure he deserved it plus you stood up to the Dominic Castro. Someone needs to show him that not woman are as easy as he likes to think," She said hearing what happened. "If it teaches him a lesson that would be good but I highly doubt it did," She commenting noticing how close he was to Stacy once again and rolled her eyes at how desperate it made the head cheerleader seem. Hearing her comment she laughed. "Of course I'm not going to hold it against you. A slap was going easy on him," She agreed before hearing the invitation. Surprised to hear the name she shook her head. "Sorry but um I'm actually going to be working that show. I actually got signed with Elite modeling agency thanks to our last outing." She said happily. "He made my first show is this Friday."

User ImageUser Image
                          XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Blair chuckled "I am so glad you get me and the way i treat your brother, there isn't a lot of sisters that will allow the abuse he gets from me"She stated before she heard Brooke say she couldn't join her because she signed with Elite "you're not serious"she said surprised since her mother made it quite clear he wasn't as great as he made himself sound "i really hope you did the right thing Brooke...i am really, really happy for you to be walking the runways and living the dream i just don't think Elite is where you should be at"she admitted honestly "but i can't wait to see you in Carolina Herrera clothes"she said excitedly "promise me though that if your new agent tried something weird you'll let me know"she requested for her safety

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image
              User Image
              Ƀrooke • Ƀunny • Ͼastro

Brooke nodded. "I get it but considering the way my brother treat woman I'm honestly not surprised if he gets a punch or two," She said before sipping her drink. Hearing her respond to the news she smiled and nodded when she asked if she was serious. Once she express concern she nodded. "Rick said you and your mother might not be happy but I can assure you the guy isn't as bad as he seems. He was really nice and treated me to a great lunch to explain the whole agency and the work he's done. They have some fantastic models there so I'm sure it'll work out fine," she said. "I can't wait to walk in Carolina as well, it's going to be so much fun," she said happily before she nodded. "And I promise if there's any funny business you will be the first to know," she said to assure her. "So speaking of being the first to know...what's going on with you and Chris?" She asked nudging her a bit. "Do I smell the hottest couple ever?"

User ImageUser Image
                              XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Hearing how happy she was and how safe she felt, she nodded "alright then, as long as you're happy and you doing what you want but seriously ...keep your eyes open"she stated before she questioned her about Hall "well...honestly, we're just friends. We met couple of times when i was in LA but i don't think he's interested in me and i'm not interested in a distance relationship"She stated as she grabbed another drink "but he's a good friend and a gentleman so i invited him here, he was here for business anyways so why not"she said with a shrug

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image
                  User Image
                  Ƀrooke • Ƀunny • Ͼastro

Hearing that it wasn't anything special going on between Mr. LA and her, she sighed. "So much for the hottest couple of the year," She chuckled. "Sounds pretty legit. I swear I don't know how you could be "just friends" with someone that hot," she said noticing how charming Christopher was being. Once she spoke about the distance she nodded. "Makes since actually. Well you better go enjoy his company while you have it," she said winking before she decided to go off dancing herself.

User ImageUser Image
                                  XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

As the party continued, Blair danced with Edward and then with Christopher for the rest of her night. Of course she really enjoyed herself since she loved these kind of fancy events. Grabbing drinks with Chris, she chatted to him about school and other fun things they both enjoyed before Christopher received an urgent phone call which he had to take.

Spotting Brooke on the dance floor, Edward swooped in and grabbed her hand "dance with me?"he asked before he spun her around "so what's new with you, feels like we haven't spoken in ages...you're hardly ever in the house when i pop in to see Dominic...you used to be everywhere Brookie"he teased since he knew she used to have a crush on him.

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

xxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...but nothin' you could ever handle. ▼▼

As the evening drew on Dominic kept to his usual company until he managed to slip away on his own. It was really nothing against Stacy but he wanted to taste of a different crowd. His usual clique was full of gossip and rumors which were usually fun but sometimes he just wanted something more. Something other than his typical. It still amazed him that Stacy and the others considered him among their kind really since he socialized with just about any and everyone. Shrugging the thought off he threw back another drink before he noticed Christopher exiting the place on his phone. It was a phone call clearly but for Dom he saw it as an opportunity.

Looking through the crowd he smirked once he finally spotted the woman he was looking for. He was actually impressed that he could spot Blair out within the crowd. However considering that she just slapped him less than an hour ago he actually should be able to pick her out of any lineup. "Well if it isn't a lonely party girl," he said once he got close enough. Throwing his arms over his shoulder he picked up her hand and kissed the back of it before flashing a charming smile. "Fancy seeing you again. I see your boyfriend is off conducting business. I propose you and I Ms. Hartley head upstairs to one of the unused rooms and teach your mate a lesson about picking a phone call over your company," he suggested.

- - - - -

Brooke continued to dance to the music with one of the guys before she felt someone grab her hand and spun her around. Seeing it was Edward she was surprised. "Sure," She answered before shaking her head and smiling. "Nothing much is new. Just trying to make things happen," She said before he pointed out how she use to always pop up when he was over. "Well I've been more busy nowadays I guess. You are looking at an Elite model now don't be surprised if you start seeing me less and less once my work picks up," She said proudly as she continued to dance.

User ImageUser Image
                                      XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Hearing the familiar voice, Blair sighed "not interested in a conversation with you honestly"she said annoyed before he tried to act all charming. She enjoyed the attention until he mentioned sneaking out to one of the rooms "wasn't a slap enough of a rejection to you? do i have to punch you or something to make the message get across and into your brain?"She asked him coldly "i will not sleep with you, i'm not interested in you in a romantic way so if you can't handle that then leave me alone"she requested fed up with his inappropriate offers. "honestly what is wrong with you men?"she asked as she took out her phone to play with it.

Edward listened to Brooke and whistled "a model huh? well congrats Bunny, that's great"he stated as he continued to dance "so when will i be able to see you walk the runway?"he asked as he twirled her around and dipped her "will i get a special invitation? for me"he winked

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

Dominic chuckled. "You're dress so much like a lady can't you at least act like one and be sweeter?" He questioned once she threatened him. "I swear I feel a chill every time you talk to me because you're acting so cold," He pointed out. Once she mentioned that she wasn't interested in him romantically. "Well if that's not how you're interested in me, then how are you interested in me?" he questioned before he seen her stick to her phone. Sighing he took his arm from around her and shook his head. "Fine you win, I am no longer interested in sleeping with you," He mentioned.

- - - -

Hearing the question she looked puzzled. "What do you mean when? Never I suppose," She said. "It would be too embarrassing if you showed up," she admitted before she seen him wink and nearly lost it. Of course she tried to remind herself that he wasn't any prince charming and was most likely just entertaining her until his date get back from whereever.

User ImageUser Image
                                          XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Blair smiled fakely and chuckled "I am a lady..but i don't need to be sweeter especially when someone is so blunt about what he wants"she stated shortly as she continued to try and make him go away. When he mentioned being cold because of her, she gasped "perfect, that's the way i wanted to be...maybe something will freeze off"She stated as she tipped her head cockily. As soon as he moved away from her and said she won, she smirked and placed her phone away "there we go, now we can actually chat and get to know each other rather than just me waiting for you to say something nasty to me"she said sipping her drink. "oh, i think your date is looking for you"she stated pointing her out discreetly "she seems to not notice you....are you bored with her?"she asked

When Brooke said she would never let him see her walk, he grinned "that's too bad but i'm sure you can give me some kind of a preview?"he asked as he turned her again and dipped her "so...where's your date?"he questioned as he kept her down in his arms. "should i be afraid of getting punched for dancing with a model?"he asked enjoying himself.

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

Seeing her fake a smile, he chuckled a bit before picking up a cup."You should want a guy that knows what he wants and how to get it. How did your last boyfriend manage to win you over?" he pointed out before hearing her comment and laughing. Once she placed her phone away he shrugged. "I really don't understand what you have against me....and what I say isn't nasty, it's usually the truth. I honestly think you're attractive. What's wrong with saying it out loud? It's not like you have a boyfriend right? So I don't see why I need to hold my tongue," He asked before she pointed out that Stacy was looking for him. Turning his back to the crowd so Stacy wouldn't notice him he was relieved to hear he was safe for now. Hearing her question he sighed. "She's just not my type really. It's hard to keep interested, but I guess this is what I get for inviting her out," he mentioned. "I really don't want to have to go back...how about we take our conversation elsewhere? Just talking of course. No funny business," he suggested to see what she'd say.

- - - -

"Never," She answered quickly before she continued to dance with him. She enjoyed herself so much that she hadn't noticed that the song changed or the guys that were waiting to cut in had gone off elsewhere. "Date? I came here by myself," She answered before shaking her head. "You're safe for now. I do think your date is going to be upset for you staying away this long," She mentioned.

Quick Reply

Submit
                              Manage Your Items
                              Other Stuff
                              Get GCash
                              Offers
                              Get Items
                              More Items
                              Where Everyone Hangs Out
                              Other Community Areas
                              Virtual Spaces