Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Regular

User Image

This is a private roleplay made specifically for:
Powerpuff Claudia, and apiikipa.
If you aren't these cool people please do not post.
Feel free to read though,
Thank you ❤

Shy Regular

MAIN CHARACTERS:

xxxxxȾhe Ρerfect ❝Egotist❞xxxxxUser Image
xxDominic Castro
xx"Because who's more important than me?"
xxCharismatic | Flirtatious | Protective
xxCocky | Arrogant | Temperamental

User ImagexxxxxȾhe Ρerfect ❝Queen Bee❞
xxBlair Hartley
xx"I'm the best of the best. I'm Blair Hartley"
xxLoyal, Flirtatious, Honest
xxBitchy, Selfish, Arrogant

xxxxxȾhe Ρerfect ❝Bad boy❞xxxxxUser Image
xx Edward Bass
xx "Let's catch up. Take our clothes off. Stare at each other."
xx Loyal, Fun, Adventurous
xx Selfish, Stuck up, Flirtatious

xxxxxȾhe Ρerfect ❝Fashionista❞xxxxxUser Image
xxBrooke Castro
xx"Waiting on my fairy tale"
xxBubbly | Open-Minded | Intelligent
xxNaive | Stubborn | Hopeless Romantic
User ImageUser Image
                  ____ ( x I'M NOT A STOP ALONG THE WAY.x)
                  █████████████████████████
                  XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Hearing her alarm, Blair turned away from her vanity table and switched it off with a remote before playing her happy playlist. She was way ahead of time with getting ready for the first day of high school as a Senior which carried extra responsibilities but also it meant more fun. Finishing doing her hair and make up, she finally checked her outfit and went ahead downstairs to eat some breakfast.
                                                    Seeing her mother already on it she smiled "hello mother, what's for breakfast?"she asked as she looked at the fashion projects scattered on the table.

Her mother turned and sighed "well...i made yoghurt parfaits so help yourself to either one. You look really lovely today Blair"she complimented her as she went back to her coffee and projects. "are you taking your own car or the limo to school?"she asked

Blair shrugged "didn't think about that yet, most likely take the limo...it's my first day as a Senior in a new school so i might as well do it right, right?"she asked as she dug into the breakfast.

Her mother nodded "true...you can do that. It is private school though Blair...most kids are kids from our...level of society"she commented before she looked at the time and grabbed all her things "Well...have fun and don't be late Blair"she called as she headed out to her office.

Finishing breakfast, she got her driver and went ahead to the school. Walking onto the grounds, she looked around and wondered if all private or like some called them fancy...looked the same. Seemed to her they had one standard only...to look expensive and stuck up. "welcome to your new kingdom"she mumbled to herself before she strutted over to find her classes and her locker.

( ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

coffee►►I'm everything you want...XXXXXXXXX
      coffeeradius▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...but nothin' you could ever handle. ▼▼

Waking up to the sound of his phone ringing , Dominic rolled over on his bed and grabbed it before seeing the name on display. It was a girl, not surprising. The name seemed vaguely familiar but with the number of 'end of summer' parties he attended the last week he couldn't quite remember who number it was. Figuring he'd take a generic approach he answered the phone with a yawn. "What's up love? This is quite an early wake up call..." He mumbled as he rolled to his back to try and keep from falling back to sleep.

"Hey you. Where are you? Sounds like you just woke up," She mentioned. "Are you sure you go to this college? I never see you on campus and we never meet up," the girl said whining a bit. "I've been looking all over for you and I want to see you."

"You're not looking hard enough love. If you manage to find me I'll give you something good as a reward. I'll let you take your pick with how you want it," Dominic mentioned as he flipped though his little book of names and information so he could remember exactly what he had told the woman. He didn't feel bad about lying to her about his age or real status since at the end of the day he got what he wanted from her and he didn't really expect to see her again. Hearing a knock to his door he paused talking and noticed his grumpy sister stomping in.

Brooke was way less impressed with the manner he was in especially considering he was her only means of transportation. With her father and mother working constantly she never understood how they thought Dom would be responsible enough to care for them both during the school year. "Get your a** up we need to go and I don't want to be late. Talk to your girlfriends later please," she requested as she drew back the curtains and decided to help speed up the process by snatching clothes out.

"Ask nicely and I'll consider it-" He started before he was smacked in the face by one of his shirts. "Sorry Jess I gotta go. I'll try and talk later," He said before hanging up and sighing. "Actually thanks. I've been trying to get off the phone for her for the last hour." he mentioned.

Rolling her eyes she shook her head. "Oh I bet you were. Offering sex is the best way to get a girl off the phone." she said sarcastically. "How am I even related to you?" She questioned.

Dominic chucked. "Hey thanks to me you are going to enter high school popular and wanted. Just by dropping my names guys would flock to you because they would want to be associated with me." he pointed out figuring she should be thanking him.

"I don't even want to be associated with you." She stated. "Just so you know we aren't siblings when we get out of the car. You can keep whoring yourself out while I play this year nice and easy." She warned. Looking at her phone she sighed. "Great we're running late so no breakfast. I'll be out by the car," She said before heading out.

Dominic sighed. "So fussy," he mumbled and figured since it was his senior year he didn't have a need to rush. At this point he was all set with his grades and he knew exactly where he stood with his peers. Guys wanted to be him and girls wanted him. It was perfect. After a shower and changing into something to wear he headed down to meet his sister at the car. "We are stopping at least at Starbucks," He warned since he knew he needed some kind of coffee to make it through the first day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      User Image

aod██ ██ ██ ▼▼▼

Hearing his alarm go off, Bass grabbed it after the fourth time he snoozed it and threw it against the wall to make it go silent. Succeeding, he finally turned over and went back to sleep, only to be woken up by his second alarm that was set to wake up him but making him late. Getting up quickly, showering and getting dressed, Edward jumped into his own car and drove over to school, stopping at a coffee shop for a double shot of espresso to keep him awake. Pulling out his phone, he speed dialled Dominic "hey bro, where you at man? i hear an engine running so i assume late like myself. I'll see you in the English class yes?"he asked as he pulled up to the car park and parked in his usual place. "btw. we're seniors now...so we got the best parking spaces! Aren't we lucky"he grinned getting out and of course getting flock of girls trotting behind him and giggling away. "got to go, bird alert"he added hanging up before turning towards the girls.

"hello ladies...Monica"he said winking at one of them as he threw an arm around her. "so...sorry i won't be able to ...mingle for now since i'm already running late but there is a party this weekend i'm sure i'll find you all there"he said with a wink before going to his class and taking the back seat while saving another for Castro.
                                                Of course the girls were left speechless before screaming and shrieking that they got invited to a party by Edward Bass

συтfιт

Shy Regular

User Image

xxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...but nothin' you could ever handle. ▼▼

Hearing his phone of course he answered much to his sister's dismay. "What's up, yep gotta make a late appearance to leave a good impression," He said. Hearing the girls in the back ground he laughed before he went ahead and made the coffee stop before getting them to school. It was about time they arrived and as soon as he parked in his usual spot he watched as Brooke stormed out quickly to avoid getting seen.

Of course, there were a few girls that tried to stop him and chat it up about summer but with time against him he decided to head off to class. Dom regretted being as late as he was since it left him with little time to actually talk but he hoped he had some attractive ladies in class to at least passed the time with. Finding the room he walked in and spotted his friend in their usual power spot in the back of class.

User ImageUser Image
                      XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

As soon as Dominic got into the classroom, the teacher walked in and welcomed everyone before going through the curriculum for the year ahead of them. Of course she had to tell them about their responsibilities and how important this year was for them like every year.

Finally getting her schedule and locked, Blair rushed to the classroom and opened the door with a loud bang "sorry, sorry"she apologized as she handed the note to the teacher.
                                                        The teacher nodded "it's alright, everyone...this is Blair Hartley, she's the new student here so please welcome her"she stated before couple of people said hello "there is a seat free there"she pointed.
                                                        Taking her seat confidently, Blair sat in front of Edward and Dominic before pulling her notebook our and a book before she tried to see what the teacher already mentioned when it came to curriculum and their grading system.

( ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

As the teacher gave the usual notes, Dominic went ahead through his phone to catch up on the latest gossip and missed texts. It wasn't long until he heard the door open with a loud bang and a girl seemed to be rushing in. Of course all eyes were on Blair, for one she had made noise with the door and was late and on the other hand she was a new face that many hadn't seen before. As she crossed the room they waited as the teacher introduced her and gave her a chair. Whistling a bit, Dominic was surprised he hadn't met anyone quite as attractive as her out and about but since she was new he figured she probably just came to the area. Subconsciously making her his next target her guessed it would take a week to get her in his bed, even shorter if he kept interest. Smirking a little at the idea. He waited for her to take her sear and watched her immediately get to work.

Tapping her shoulder, he waited for her to turn before he smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you. welcome to the high class," He mentioned. "My name's Dominic But you can call me your next boyfriend if you want," He said with a wink. "It was Blair Hartley right? What a fitting name because you're certainly stealing my heart right now. If you want to, which I know you do, I can show you around a bit later maybe get to know each other better?" He suggested.

User ImageUser Image
                          XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Feeling a light tap on her shoulder, she turned to see a pretty good looking guy with another handsome guy next to him. Focusing on the one that introduce himself, she scoffed at his pick up line. When he continued, trying to be all smooth and charming, Blair pulled on a smile "i think i'll pass...on both of these offers"she stated simply as she chuckled since she found it funny how he tried to pick her up. "like i said...i'm not interested in whatever you've got to offer so go ahead and try a naive girl instead of someone like me"she stated turning around and focusing back on her notes.

Edward looked at the scene and laughed him off when she completely downplayed his game "oh...i think you just got dismissed man...I guess there is always first time for everything"he said laughing away "can't believe the Dominator got turned down and with such class"he said as he googled her name and placed her profile in front of Dominic "she's elite, her mother is a fashion icon and her father is a filthy rich lawyer. Her parents are divorced and she just moved from Paris to the city"he filled him in on the short details. "she was also tied to a Calvin Klein model and some kind of a rich kid in Paris"he added

( ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

Hearing her not go for it, he was a bit surprised himself since it usually got him a lunch date in no time. Listening to Bass he shook his head. "She's new. She haven't had time to hear the wonders of me. Besides I've always been a fan of cat and mouse games, it would be too easy if I got my yes now," he said lowly so she wouldn't hear. Looking over her profile he read over the details and was almost sure his parents would probably know them if he ran the name by him. "Well thanks detective Bass, so she's an international beauty then, I love it," He said. "With exes like that, I should be no problem," He said wondering why she played him out so easily.

User Image

aod██ ██ ██ ▼▼▼

Edward chuckled "well maybe she just knows your type way too well...cat and mouse? really Dom you're not going to let her go?"he asked curiously since he though his best friend would take the no pretty badly as it was a crush to any mans ego. When he scanned through her profile Ed shrugged "What can i say, when it comes to ladies i have my way of finding out things"he grinned before the bell rang and they were released. "first class down, eight more to go"he counted down as he began grabbing his things and watched Blair leave out the door "there goes the girl that said no, wait till everyone hears about this"he teased him

συтfιт

Shy Regular

User Image

"My type is one of a kind man, no way she knows who to even begin to handle me," he said before he nodded when he asked if he really wasn't going to let up. "What can I say I like a challenge," he said before hearing the bell. Noticing Blair packing up and going. Ignoring hius comment he grabbed his things and shrugged. "Watch a master at work. I'll have her coming with me to your party, just watch," He said chuckling. "Catch ya later," He said before jogging to catch up with Blair.

Spotting her walking to the next class, he ran over and placed his arm around her shoulders as he pulled out his phone. Looking through it, he frowned. "Hey, there's something wrong with my cell phone...it doesn't have your number in it." He pointed out. "My day won't be complete if I fail to get the digits of someone as hot as you." He mentioned.

User ImageUser Image
                              XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Walking to her next class, she didn't expect Dominic to run after her especially when she shut him down straight away but feeling an arm around her and the same voice, she sighed as she peeled his hand away from herself. "i guess you'll have to live with the fact that your day won't be complete. You're not getting my number and like i said...i really am not interested in you"she said as she faked a smile "girls like me don't get played by guys like you...i can see right through you"she pointed out as she stopped walking and smirked "the cockiness, full of crap, ego as high as the empire state...a typical player that scores and dumps"she said confidently as she pushed him against the wall and kept him there with her leg between his "leave me alone or i will hurt what is the most valuable thing to you"she said as she crushed his crotch not too hard but not too lightly either before walking away as if nothing happened. "jerks, jerks everywhere"she mumbled to herself as she went to biology.

( ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

As soon as she gave another no he thought about switching tactics until she made it clear that she knew his aim and wasn't interested. Once she pushed him against the wall he was able to actually get a good look at her. It was one thing to see the back of her head all class long and another to actually notice that was was investing a little bit of time. Of course his thought was cut short once she threatened his prized jewels and certainly showed she wasn't lying about her words either.

"Is this how girls treat there men in Paris? "He questioned walking off the awkward pressure she created. "Why is it that all the hot women have the bitchiest personality?" he questioned to himself before he sighed. She was certainly making him work for his goal which was rare these days but still feeling undefeated he went ahead into her biology class. "Do I remind you of an ex or something? You've been pretty mean to me all day and I'm just trying to be your friend." he pointed out.

User ImageUser Image
                                  XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Blair frowned when he continued to walk behind her and throw silly remarks "oh my word! Aren't you persistent"she stated shaking her head "maybe because hot women like myself don't need a man to assure us of our worth therefore we don't fall for your little compliments which in turn don't make you happy and you consider us bitches"she stated coldly with a shrug as she picked a seat and plopped down, pulling out her books and notebook.

When he continued his interrogation, Blair looked at him and sighed "you do not remind me of an ex, i haven't been mean to you all day. It's only the second class of the day and you're not trying to be a friend. You are trying to hit on me. That's not friend like"she said shortly as she looked through her book to discourage him from talking.

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Quick Reply

Submit
                      Manage Your Items
                      Other Stuff
                      Get GCash
                      Offers
                      Get Items
                      More Items
                      Where Everyone Hangs Out
                      Other Community Areas
                      Virtual Spaces
                      Fun Stuff