Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Kiba Uesugi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiba followed the girls into the gym where the found a ton of supplies waiting for them. After Hana gave her opinion on the situation he was asked for his opinion. He just shrugged. I'm sure you know what's best. he replied weakly. He was never sure what to do at times like these. It was probably best to let someone else take charge.

mood: flustered
With: Kairi, Hana, and Masami
OOC:...

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Akihiko Gongenzaka

Akihiko started to laugh like a manic. Oh this was going to be fun. Tell me before I let loose. Have you heard the name Onizaka when out in the streets? he asked him with a wicked grin. He then slammed Satoshi against the bloodstained wall. Well he standing right in front of you.

Mood: Ecstatic
With: Kiba, Kairi, Kazio, Tsubasa, Satoshi, Masami, and Hana
ooc:...

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxxx☽❦☾Tsubasa Inuzuka☽❦☾
User Image

“No way! There is no way in hell you’re Onizaka!” Satoshi exclaimed, grunting when he was slammed against the wall. Kaizo pulled Tsubasa who was still coughing onto his back.
                              “Sensei, I’m going to take him back to the gym and see if I can get Uesugi to help us instead. I’ll be right back.” he said not wanting Akihiko to think he was skipping out on him. Given how Tsubasa was, he was sure she wouldn’t be able to carry anything at the moment. Leaving the two alone, he hurried back to the gym to find the four were already there and checking on the rest of their supplies, or at least three of them were. Masami was being almost as lazy as Satoshi was. “Oi Uesugi, Inuzuka got hurt so we’re going to need your help at the nurse’s office.” Kaizo called out to him as he set Tsubasa against a wall.
                              “I’m fine.” Tsubasa coughed as she tried to get up but was gently pushed back down by Kaizo.
                              “No you’re not. Now I want you to stay right here until we get back so sensei can check you out ok?” he said firmly. He then motioned for Kiba to follow him and headed back to the nurse’s office. “Hey sorry for making you do this man but we need as much help as we can get and Takahata’s probably getting his a** handed to him so he’s going to be useless.” he said glancing over his shoulder to see if Kiba was following him.

Meanwhile at the nurse’s office:
                              “Let me go you b*****d!” Satoshi yelled struggling to get himself free. “I don’t give a crap if you are a teacher! You better let me go right now!” he began flailing his arms and legs around hoping that would get Akihiko to release him.

Who I'm with:Akihiko, Kaizo and Satoshi
Where I am: the nurse's office
What I'm feeling: completely winded

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxxx❀✿Kairi Asagiri✿❀
User Image

“Well like I said its always good to have other people’s opinions.” Hana said. “Plus you look like you’re smart. Why wouldn’t I want to hear what you have to say? You probably have a better idea than I do.” she and Kairi looked around as Kaizo entered the room with Tsubasa, calling for Kiba to help them at the nurse’s office.
                              “You should probably help them out.” Kairi said to Kiba. “We’ll be fine here don’t worry.” she assured him as she and Hana went to check on Tsubasa while ignoring Masami who was snickering at the sight of them on the far side of the room. “Is he ok?” she asked worriedly.
                              “Yeah.” Hana said simply focusing her attention at Tsubasa who was still coughing. “He’s just having a hard time breathing right now.” now addressing the boy in front of her, “Don’t try to breathe normally, take slow deep breaths.” she advised him. “We should still have sensei check him out when they get back. I doubt the guy who’s keeping us here will let any of us go for any health problems so we should make sure nothing is wrong with him.”

Who I'm with:Hana, Masami and Kiba
Where I am: gym
What I'm feeling: calm

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Kiba was about to say he didn't have anything worth contributing when Kaizo came in with Tsubasa and asked him to help Gogenzaka while they tried to give first aid to Tsubasa. Kiba wasn't sure what happened, but with how things were he would find out soon. He hurried out of the gym and to the nurse's office where he found Gogenzaka holding a beaten and knocked out Satoshi.

mood: a bit scared.
With: Gogenzaka and Satoshi

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Akihiko Gongenzaka

Akihiko began beating the s**t out of Satoshi the moment Tsubasa and Kaizo were out of range of hearing. He finished before Kiba showed up and looked at him uneasily. Hey don't worry about a thing kid. I only let loose on assholes ok. he said ruffling Kiba's hair. Grab all the things you can. I'll grab the rest. he told Kiba as he put Satoshi's knocked out body over his shoulder lazily and started to grab the things they came for. They made their way back to the gym and started to unload the supplies in a organized manner.

Mood: Calm
With: Kiba, Kairi, Kazio, Tsubasa, Satoshi, Masami, and Hana
ooc:...

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Once they arrived at the nurse’s office, the fighting was apparently over and Satoshi was unconscious and badly beaten.
                              “Well sucks to be him.” Kaizo muttered before gathering the supplies he had set down in order to help Tsubasa and followed the three back to the gym. Kairi and Hana had returned to going through their food supplies and finished surprisingly quick. Tsubasa was still coughing but not as much as she had been a little bit ago.
                              “Oh sensei! Welcome back!” Hana called cheerfully. “We should be good on food for a few months but we should keep a close eye on the amount and should I even ask what happened to him?” she asked pointing at Satoshi who was left on the floor.
                              “I doubt you want to know.” Kaizo told her as he checked on Tsubasa who gave him a thumb’s up to show she was ok.
                              “Well I see we have a lot of medical supplies so that’s good!” Hana said smiling as she eyed what the guys had brought back. “Great job!”
                              “Yeah great we just prove we’re not going to die from illness, infected injuries, starvation and dehydration. We’re still stuck in this literal hell hole!” Masami snapped.

Who I'm with:Akihiko, Kaizo, Satoshi, Kiba, Kairi, Masami and Hana
What I'm feeling: completely winded

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxxx❀✿Kairi Asagiri✿❀
User Image

A week passed and everyone were able to clean up a good amount of the school. They had spent four of those days draining, cleaning and refilling the pool and the hallway leading out of the gym and a couple classrooms were now spotless.
                              “We’ve been doing such a good job!” Hana said smiling happily. Everyone had just finished cleaning for the day and were all relaxing in the gym. Only Kairi and Kaizo seemed to share in her enthusiasm. Satoshi was groaning about his sore muscles and Masami was fretting over her ruined manicure.
                              “If we keep this up, we should have the inside of the school cleaned up in no time. Then there is the issue with outside but if we split it up into chunks, it shouldn’t be a problem.” Kaizo said grinning.
                              “At least we got those two to help.” Kairi said glancing at Masami and Satoshi. “I was sure they were going to skip out on cleaning and leave everything up to us.”
                              “I think Takahata is too scared of what Gongenzaka-sensei can and will do to him. As for Fujioka, I think she might be scared of Uesugi though she’s doing a damn good job at hiding it.” Satoshi chuckled.
                              “Huh? Why would she be scared of Kiba?” Kairi asked.
                              “Well he did lose it yesterday and tried to attack her but can’t say I blame him. She was being a massive b***h.” Hana said. “Though am I the only one who’s noticed how he seems to become a completely different person at times?”
                              “No I think its just you.” Satoshi told her. Hana still seemed unsure. “Hey speaking of Uesugi, where is the guy?” he asked looking around the gym.
                              “Good question. He was just here.” Kairi said looking around as well. “Inuzuka is gone as well.”
                              “Oh Takahata thought it’d be hilarious to dump a bucket of bloody water on him earlier. He went off to go change.” Satoshi told her.

Who I'm with:Satoshi, Gogenzaka, Hana, Masami and Kaizo
What I'm feeling: elated and tired

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Kiba walked down to the locker room. He had been asked by Gongenzaka-sensei to grab some towels. They groups had all gotten sweaty from the work. They had cleaned out the outside sinks first and used those to wash their clothes and tools so far. The showers along with the gym had been left clean so at least that was a saving grace. He stepped into the locker room to find Tsubasa standing there changing. However there was a problem with this picture. Tsubasa was a guy right? Then why did he have breast? He could hear Akuma laughing in his head as it became very clear to him that Tsubasa was in fact a girl and his face became bright red. Well this is not where I parked my car. he tried to joke, but it came out extremely weak.

mood: surprised and embarrassed./greatly amused.
With: Tsubasa

Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

“Oh that a*****e!” Tsubasa grumbled as she tried to scrub blood out of her cap. The group had just finished cleaning one of the classrooms and Tsubasa was having such a fun conversation with Kaizo when Satoshi thought it’d be hilarious to dump a bucket of blood on her. Well she could get her hair cut and make herself look more like a guy but after what happened last time...that sure as hell wasn’t going to happen. So now she was stuck in the locker room, in her underwear, her long hair matted and streaked with blood trying to salvage any parts of her clothes especially her hat. “Aw man...this isn’t working...” she sighed as she left her hat to soak and began working on the rest of her clothes only to realize they were officially ruined. “Now what am I supposed to wear? I can’t exactly go out like this...” she sighed before noticing in her reflection that she was still covered in blood. “Oh yuck! I should clean up and then figure things out...” She froze as she heard the door open and someone stepped in. She quickly turned to see a red faced Kiba standing behind her. Almost immediately, she grabbed a bat she had found in the locker room two days before which she had kept since and aimed it at Kiba. She quickly wrapped herself in a towel in order to save whatever dignity she had left. “Tell anyone what you saw and I will personally make sure you join the corpses outside.” she threatened, her face now almost as red as Kiba’s. ‘Should I ask him to grab me some clothes though? I can’t stay here forever.’

Who I'm with:Kiba
Where I am: locker room
What I'm feeling: embarrassed and surprised

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Kiba was extremely uneasy when Tsubasa grabbed the bat and threatened him. So he couldn't tell anyone. That made sense. If they thought she was a girl they would start treating her like a liability because of her small stature. That doesn't go for me though. Akuma laughed in his head. She wants to kill me. Kiba told him. she can't kill me. She can't even hurt you. Your just a p***y who gets to scared to fight. Akuma retorted. Kiba figured he better answer Tsubasa soon though before she ran up and bashed his skull in. He nodded slowly to indicate that he wouldn't tell anyone. He was still to scared to say anything yet though.

mood: scared and embarrassed/greatly amused.

Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Tsubasa felt a bit relieved when she saw Kiba nodd in acknowledgement that he wouldn’t tell anyone her secret though she also felt guilty when she saw just how scared he was. ‘Maybe I went too far...its not like he did that on purpose...’ she thought sighing and set down her bat to show she wasn’t going to attack him. “Hey can you do me a favor?” she asked before pointing at herself. “Obviously I can’t go out since...well...I have no clothes and I’m covered in blood.” she told him dully. “I need you to do me a favor and see if you can find me something to wear. There should be something in the supplies we got. Nothing girly. Just cus you know I’m not a guy doesn’t mean everyone else needs to know.” she was silent for a moment. “Oh right, what the hell did you come here for anyway?”

What I'm feeling: embarrassed and surprised but a little relieved

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Kiba was relieved when Tsubasa put down the bat. She requested that he get her something to wear before asking what he had originally came for. Sensei wanted me to grab some towels. he told her. He then thought for a second. He had a spare uniform nearby. He had left it in a locker I here and placed a lock on it so the others wouldn't do anything to it. He walked over to the locker, put in the combination, and opened it up. He handed her his spare uniform. This is probably your best bet. It's my spare so it might smell a bit like me. he warned her. Good thing he was already bright red so she couldn't tell this was making him even more embarrassed.

mood: embarrassed/greatly amused.

Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

“Oh there’s some in that closet there.” Tsubasa said pointing at a nearby closet. “There should be some in the girl’s locker room too. You could ask Hana or Kairi to grab those if you need more.” she said before securing her towel and headed to the closet. Sure enough there were a few stacks of crisp white towels sitting on one of the shelves. “There we go.” she said taking a few and walked back to Kiba who had a spare uniform already. “Oh man thanks!” she said taking it from him and handed him the towels in exchange. “Well I’ll spare you any further embarrassment. I need a shower anyways.” she said before heading to where the showers were. Fortunately there were a few private stalls. “You know Kairi was right, you’re a pretty nice guy.” she told him with a slight grin. Once she had showered and change, she wrung her hat out and tucking her hair under it, rejoined the others in the gym.
                              “Hey Inuzuka! Come over here!” Kaizo called grinning at her as he sat with Kairi and Hana. “These lovely ladies were asking how we met.” he glanced up and saw her hat was still wet. “Dude, don’t you ever take that thing off?”
                              “No and why would they want to hear that boring story?”
                              Tsubasa asked flatly.
                              “Aw come on. We are the only two here who knew each other before all this.” Kaizo told her.

What I'm feeling: happy

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Kiba took the towels handed to him. The Tsubasa chaught him off guard. She called him a nice guy. Apperintly so had Kairi. He couldn't stop blushing as she went into one of the shower stalls. They wouldn't think that if they knew the truth. Akuma said in his head. The truth about me and you. Kiba tried to ignore him, but he couldn't. He left the locker room and found everyone waiting in the gym. Kaizo was talking with Kairi and Hana. When Tsubasa came out of the locker room he started talking to her about a story of them first meeting.

mood: trying to calm down
With: Tsubasa, Kaizo, Hana, and Kairi

Hinata Norisu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items