Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxxx❀✿Kairi Asagiri✿❀
User Image

“Well they seem to be enjoying themselves.” Hana said with a small smile.
                              “Kiba are you alright? Did Kaizo say something mean?” Kairi asked worriedly.
                              “I’m sure he’s fine.” Hana said. “But if you’re upset come talk to us ok?” she told Kiba while giving him a pleasant smile. “So what do you guys wanna do today? Since Satoshi is still out cold and we wore ourselves out yesterday, sensei gave us the day off right?”
                              “Well I’m thinking about trying to find my swimsuit and go swimming. I think its still in my PE locker.” Kairi said.
                              “I’m gonna work on my tan.” Masami said. “Still gotta look my best.”
                              “No one asked you b***h.” Tsubasa shouted.
                              [******** you you cross dressing skank!”
                              Masami yelled.
                              “No thanks! Not interested!” Tsubasa called.
                              “Hey mind if I join you?” Hana asked Kairi. “You should join in too.” she said to Kiba. “It’ll be fun.”

Who I'm with:everyone but Akihiko and Satoshi
Where I am: kitchen
What I'm feeling: worried but calm
OOC:...

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Kiba Uesugi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiba smiled slightly as he watched Tsubasa chase Kaizo around. At least they were lively. He was sure they would be back to normal terms soon at this rate. He then glanced over at Kairi who was keeping a watchful eye on Kaizo. You don't need to be cautious of Kaizo. Kiba tried to tell her gently. He didn't do anything to me. he had tried to tell her this before, but she had been to stubborn.

mood: calm
With: everyone but Gongenazaka and Satoshi

Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxxx☽❦☾Tsubasa Inuzuka☽❦☾
User Image

“Ok you know what ******** IT! I’m eating in the gym!” Tsubasa yelled finally having enough as she threw an empty bowl at Kaizo and marched out of the kitchen.
                              “God dammit...” Kaizo groaned rubbing the spot on his head the bowl hit.
                              “You ok?” Hana asked walking up to him.
                              “Its just too awkward to be near him...her...now.” Kaizo sighed. Hana was silent for a moment before smiling.
                              “You like her don’t you?” she asked and Kaizo’s face turned bright red.
                              “WHAT!? L-like hell I do!” he yelled blushing even more.
                              “No use lying I can tell.” Hana teased. Kaizo sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. “How long?”
                              “Since we met. Guess part of me knew he...she was a girl. I’m not gay, I’m more attracted to girls but there was something about Inuzuka that drew me to her.” Kaizo sighed.
                              “You’re into crossdressers? Gross.” Masami snickered.
                              “I just said I’m not ******** gay!” Kaizo yelled.
                              “Uh Kaizo? Liking cross dressers doesn’t make you gay.” Hana said. “I say you should tell her how you feel.”
                              “Oh yeah? How?” Kaizo asked.
                              “Follow me.” Hana replied motioning him to follow as they left the kitchen.

Who I'm with:everyone but Satoshi and Akihiko
Where I am: Kitchen
What I'm feeling: pissed

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

“Are you sure?” Kairi asked eyeing Kaizo warily as he and Hana left the kitchen. “So you wanna join me at the pool later? We can play some games if you want. The weather’s been getting hotter so it’ll be perfect to cool off or we can stay in the kitchen and make some treats for everyone. I think we have the right ingredients to make pudding. I don’t know if sensei will be happy but I think everyone deserves a treat once in awhile.” as she said this the door open and Satoshi entered. He had bandages wrapped around his head and on his arm with smaller ones scattered across his face...the remains of his encounter with Akuma. The moment he saw Kiba, he immediately moved as far away from him as possible as he grabbed some food. “Seriously what happened to him? There’s no way Kaizo did that.” Kairi whispered.

Who I'm with:Kiba and Satoshi
What I'm feeling: calm

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Kiba nodded in response to going with them to the pool. They had cleaned that up as one of their first things so they had a place to relax and have a secondary shower. Then Kaizo came over and after trying to find out how to deal with his feelings Hana led him away to show him how to do so. Who said Kaizo did that? Does Satoshi claim that? he asked Kairi after Hana and Kaizo were gone.

With: Kairi, Masami, and Satoshi

Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

A couple hours passed as Hana helped Kaizo confess to Tsubasa.
                              “Ok I think you’re ready.” Hana said. “Or as ready as you’ll ever be. Honeslty I’ve never met a guy as hopeless as you.”
                              “I wasn’t trying to be!” Kaizo snapped. Hana pushed him towards the door of the classroom they had been in.
                              “Well go find her. If you need me I’ll be swimming with Kairi and Kiba.” she said. Kaizo took a deep breath and made his way to the gym. He saw Tsubasa sitting below one of the windows still eating. He could tell she was angry because one of her cheeks was puffed out and she seemed to be muttering something under her breath. He smiled slightly. He hated to admit it but she always looked so cute when angry.
                              “Hey I wanna talk to you.” he said walking up to her.
                              “Oh what a surprise. You want to talk to the cross dressing freak.” Tsubasa snapped not looking at him.
                              “I’m serious.” Kaizo said. “Please?”
                              “Ugh fine.” Tsubasa grumbled standing up and allowed him to lead her somewhere private.

Who I'm with:Kaizo
Where I am: gym
What I'm feeling: pissed

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

“Um...well no one to be honest.” Kairi admitted. “I don’t see Tsubasa being able to do that. Kaizo said he found you passed out in the hall plus you don’t seem like the type of guy to do that. Hana and Masami were with me in the gym and I don’t see sensei doing that kind of thing. Really the only person it could be is Kaizo.” she glanced at the door. “I hope Tsubasa will be able to handle him. I wonder if Hana will be able to help him confess.” she giggled a little. “To be able to fall in love in this kind of situation. I wish Kaizo and Tsubasa luck.” she said not noticing the livid look on Satoshi’s face as he gripped the knife he was holding tightly.

Who I'm with:Kiba and Satoshi

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Kiba felt uneasy. It seemed by Satoshi's reactions he was out for Kaizo's blood. That meant the attack from Akuma must of been wiped from his memory. Not that he was surprised. Akuma seemed to of caused a lot of blunt force trauma to his head. He gave Kairi a look that begged for them to leave. Kairi, Masami, and himself went to the pool. He changed into his trunks. Due to Akuma's activities his body was decently formed. Nothing however seemed really impressive at the moment. When he and Akuma shifted something happened to his body. His muscles started to shift and twist. Even in areas around the face to bring about a more menacing version of himself. His true strength however was hidden when he shifted back. He exited the changing room and at waiting for the girls to change as he soaked his feet in the water.

With: Kairi and Masami

Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

“Hey you two!” Hana called as Masami and Kairi started changing into their swimsuits.
                              “Oh hey Hana, are you done helping Kaizo?” Kairi asked while Masami just turned her back on them.
                              “Yeah. I’ve never met anyone as hopeless as him though so I’m a little worried.” Hana admitted smiling sheepishly at Kairi. She opened one of the lockers and began changing as well. “Oh well its up to them now. All I can do is pray and hope...and enjoy our day off at the pool!”
                              “I wonder if Satoshi is gonna join us.” Kairi wondered.
                              “Doubt it. You saw him. He looks like crap. I don’t think chlorine will be good for his injuries.” Masami said finishing up and grabbed her towel as she left.
                              “He really didn’t look so good.” Kairi told Hana.
                              “Ouch, I almost feel a little sorry for the guy.” she said slowly. “Oh well maybe its for the best. Can’t have that perv gawking at us now can we?” they finished changing and headed outside where they found Kiba waiting for them and Masami already getting started on her tan. “Last one in’s a rotten egg!” Hana cried diving into the pool. This caused a large amount of water to splash Masami causing her to shriek in response.
                              “Sorry we took so long.” Kairi told Kiba. “So how’s the water?” she asked with a smile as she knelt down next to him.
                              “Why don’t you see for yourself!” Hana said grabbing both their arms and yanked them into the pool.

Who I'm with:everyone but Satoshi, Kaizo and Akihiko
Where I am: pool

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

“So? What do you want?” Tsubasa asked after Kaizo led her into an empty classroom and closed the door behind them.
                              “There’s something I want to talk to you about.” Kaizo said nervously and Tsubasa crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at him.
                              “You told me that already. What is it?” she asked with a sigh. Kaizo took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair.
                              “Look there’s no better way to say this than to just...well say it.” he said walking up to where she was leaning against a desk and looked her in the eyes. “I’m in love with you.” Tsubasa immediately blushed red and looked like she was trying to say something but couldn’t come up with the right words. Kaizo smiled and cupping her chin in his hand, he kissed her on the lips. When they pulled apart, Tsubasa was blushing even more but she smiled at Kaizo.
                              “So is this why you were avoiding me?” she asked and it was Kaizo’s turn to smile and blush but his smile was more embarrassed.
                              “Hey I’ve known you for years as a guy. Can’t exactly blame me too much.” he said as Tsubasa wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. “So you wanna just relax in the gym today?” he asked pressing his forehead against hers. Neither of them notice the door to the classroom slide open quietly nor did they notice Satoshi watching them with a furious look on his face.
                              “Nah its pretty hot today. Let’s join the others at the pool.” Tsubasa said and Kaizo chuckled.
                              “Alright. You go on ahead. I’ll catch up with you.” he told her as the door slid closed. Tsubasa smiled a little more and left the classroom. Before long, she had reached the locker room and after surprisingly finding a swimsuit that fit her, she joined everyone at the pool.
                              “Well don’t you all look like you’re having fun.” she said with a grin.

Who I'm with:everyone but Satoshi and Akihiko/everyone but Satoshi, Kaizo and Akihiko
Where I am: classroom/pool
What I'm feeling: pissed/happy

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Kiba blushed slight when he saw Kairi in her swimsuit. She looked really good in it. She asked him how the water was and Hana pulled them both in the water. The group then began to play around in the water for awhile. A few hours passed and they now sat around the pool to catch their breath. The day was surprisingly peaceful. Considering their situation you'd think Rorschach would be against this. It felt like nothing could be wrong, but he knew in the back of his mind they were prisoners. Pets from what Rorschach had said. Would they be pets forever? Would that necessarily be a bad thing? He felt bad thinking that, but as things were now it was better than his life was before.

With: Kairi, Hana,Tsubasa, and Masami

Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

“This is really fun. Maybe we can talk to sensei about letting us have a day off maybe once a week?” Kairi suggested as they all relaxed by the pool.
                              “I wonder where he’s been all day.” Hana wondered. “Come to think of it I hadn’t see Kaizo either, you said he was coming later right?” she asked Tsubasa who nodded slowly with a worried look on her face.
                              “You know we also haven’t heard from that guy who’s keeping us here.” Kairi said thinking about it. “Isn’t it kinda odd?”
                              “Well yeah now that you mention it.” Hana said thinking about it as well.
                              “Who cares. As long as the guy leaves us the ******** alone, I don’t give a s**t about him.” Masami yawned.

Who I'm with:everyone but Satoshi, Kaizo and Akihiko
Where I am: pool

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Kiba listened as the others wondered about the one who put them in here. True he hadn't done anything else to them. He had kept them well fed and watered. He avoided ******** up the bathrooms around the gym. He had even sent things to let them sleep more comfortably. Was he really treating them like pets? Was that such a bad thing? It could be worse after all. They could've been ordered to kill each other or something horrific like that. Maybe as long as we don't step out of line we'll be fine. Kiba said weakly. But was that any life to live? Could he really stand just being someones pet and not making a future for himself? Future? You had no future to begin with. You have no skills, no dreams, and no ambition. Someone like you can't talk like that until you find something you want to even do in the future Akuma mocked him in his head.

With: Kairi, Hana,Tsubasa, and Masami

Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Satoshi Takahata

“That ******** b*****d!” Satoshi growled as he stood in the boy’s bathroom and stared at the bandages covering his face. He was pissed...more pissed than he had ever been in his life. He couldn’t remember much of what happened a few days, he just remembered waking up in the nurse’s office covered in bandages and in a lot of pain. He tried to figure out what happened. He remembered being with Tsubasa...oh how beautiful she is...then Kaizo that b*****d punched him in the face and then nothing. The only person who could have done this was Kaizo and to add insult to injury, he stole Tsubasa out from under him, seduced her and made her his! Satoshi punched the mirror in a fit of rage. “That b*****d should just die! He should do us all a favor and just DIE!!!”

((OOC: a simple crappy layout for Satoshi cus he doesn't deserve anything fancy XP))

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rorschach

Rorschach watched as Satoshi took his anger out on a mirror. Finally he turned on a mic for that room. So Satoshi you want to kill Kaizo. Is that right? Well I have something that can help with that. Just follow these instructions and everything will go off without a hitch. he told him as a piece of paper dropped from the ceiling. in addition to that you just have to make sure Kaizo is within a 20 meter raids with no walls or anything like that blocking the way. That is if you should choose to go through with this. There are supplies in the old gym in the back of the school. In two hours they will be removed if they aren't in use. So make your decision before then. he told him before turning off the mic and waiting to see what happened.

Mood: amused
With: no one
ooc: whahahahahahahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out