Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxxx❀✿Kairi Asagiri✿❀
User Image

Hana and Kairi watched Kiba leave the room. Kairi looked like she wanted to protest but he was already gone before she could even say one word.
                              “Sooo...how long?” Hana asked with a slight grin and she moved over to Kairi who immediately began to blush furiously.
                              “Wh-what do you mean?” she asked nervously.
                              “Now what do you think I mean?” Hana asked grinning even more. “How long have you had a crush on Kiba?” if Kairi thought it was impossible for her face to turn any redder, she was wrong.
                              “Um...uh...two days after...all this?” she answered still in her nervous tone. Hana laughed at this causing Kairi to blush more. “Its not funny!!”
                              “No no I’m sorry. Its sweet really.” she told her. “So when are you gonna tell him?”
                              “Probably when we get out of here but...after...after what happened...with Kaizo...” Kairi tried to say and Hana’s grin faded.
                              “He got to confess his love before he died...at least he had that knowledge.” Hana said. “You’re scared something will happen.” Kairi nodded. “I say tell him. If not now then soon, you don’t want something to happen and have that regret.”

Who I'm with:everyone
Where I am: second floor classroom
What I'm feeling: a little sad but calm
OOC:...

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxxx☽❦☾Tsubasa Inuzuka☽❦☾
User Image

Masami froze when she heard someone behind her and turned to see that someone was Kiba. Almost immediately the color drained from her face as she took a shaky step back then sprinted as fast as she could away from him. He might act like a weakling but that look on his face and the way he talked scared the crap out of her.
                              Meanwhile Tsubasa just sat staring blankly at nothing as tears streamed down her face, her eyes were dull and emotionless.
                              “Its your fault! Its all your fault!” Masami’s voice rang in her ears.
                              “Its...its my fault...and its all...my fault...” she mumbled. She slowly got to her feet and began walking while mumbling. “My fault...all my fault...” over and over under her breath.

Who I'm with:Masami
Where I am: classroom
What I'm feeling: depressed

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Kiba Uesugi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akuma laughed as Masami began to run. You know they say you can run, but can't hide. However you won't even be doing that! he cackled. He gave chase and quickly caught up with her. He grabbed her by the back of her shirt and dragged her into a classroom they had already cleaned. I must say you're quite the petty one. Abusing those weaker than you just to make yourself feel good. Thinking you have the right to say that Tsubasa was the lone cause of Kaizo and Satoshi deaths. However there were two other players. The first of course being the one keeping us here who gave Satoshi the black magic supplies. The second being the one who stands before you, but not the one you saw before. Akuma told her. He then grabbed her by the back of her neck and slammed her against the wall. I'm going to let you in on a little secret because no one here will believe you. The one you know as Kiba harbors another side of himself. A whole other personality. That would be me. My name is Akuma. You might be asking yourself what did I do that might of caused them to die? Well it's really simple. The one who caused Satoshi to get those severe injuries was me. It seemed to give him amnesia and he thought it was Kaizo. That was just more incentive to kill on his end. So what say you filth?

mood: .../ecstatic
With: Masami

Hinata Norisu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items