Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

"My name is Koy. Just like the fish, just spelled different."~ Koy

------------------------------------------------
"Hey, Koy, Bunny-chan, why don't you two work on the next part of the castle while Leala and I work on the tunnel, hm?" Reid suggested. "We can split the work."

Koy nodded. "How's that sound?" he asked Bunny-chan.
"It'll probably last until they decide to fight each other again." Alger said, chuckling a bit at that thought.

"Sounds good to me."
----------------------------------
"Knowing this place, there's probably even books on how to make them." Matt said as he and Isaak went to get what they needed for the items they were bringing.

Isaak quickly returned with his needed items all put in a bag. "Okay. Health kits, adrenaline, and pain pills." he said.
--------------------TRANSLATIONS---------------

Dimitri:

(())

Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

My own kind dislikes me, so why should some human find me fitting for a 'friend'?" ~Rasmus

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

"Okay!" Bunny-chan squeaked. "Me and Koy will make an amazing castle!"

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

"That shouldn't be long." Jango deadpanned. "At least now there won't be any friendly fire between them for the time being."

'Well, let's hope so." Sam said as she hoisted the bag further up her shoulder. "Yeah, we're going to have to carry some of this stuff on us, which shouldn't be too hard." She pointed out. "Pipe bombs will be god sends at certain points." She said. "Even more useful than molotovs, since we're less likely to set each other on fire." This last statement she pointed out to Matt, glaring at him.
((Translation: ))

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"That's right!" Koy cheered as he started on a wall.
"I hope they keep with doing the team battle." Alger stated.
Matt held up his arms in surrender as he returned with the pipe bombs and Molotovs. "You know, those bottles in the recycling are pefect for Molotov." Matt said. "Thank got for Quinn's love of alcohol."

"It's useful, huh?" Isaak asked. "So, we're good to go?"

Dimitri:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

My own kind dislikes me, so why should some human find me fitting for a 'friend'?" ~Rasmus

((braindead....))

["They'll be at each others' throats again if they do stop with the team battles." Jango stated. He watched Klein and mini Marley working together for a few moments. "They seem to do better with this, though."

"You're never going to live that one down, you know." Sam pointed out. She looked over their various supplies and nodded. "Yeah, I'd say we're all good to go."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"That's what I fear." Alger said. "Being a team is far better for them."
"Know any amnesia potions to make her forget that?" Matt asked.

"None that are vegetarian or vegan." Isaak said. "Plus, the scent is rather putrid, Mama with terrible allergies and sinuses can smell it." He chuckled a bit. "Okay then, Auntie, if you will be so kind as to take us to our destination."

Dimitri:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

It hadn't been long after Klein and mini Marley's visit to the couch room that A found himself relaxing on his beloved couch. He couldn't help but relax, he had been through quite a bit of chaos recently; he wasn't complaining about it though.

Jango gave a small nod. "But then you have to worry about them trying to see who will come out on top between the two of them.

Sam merely grinned as she pulled out that same device she had used several times now that day. "Left 4 Dead, here we come." With the push of a button, the four of them were gone, and found themselves in a graveyard that sat not too far from a large body of water. "Huh, well, would you look at that; standing in a cemetery during a zombie apocalypse. Good thing we shouldn't be seeing anything rising out of graves."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Fate slowly rose up from behind A's couch and poked him in the face and grinned. He then dropped back down to hide. Judging by those actions, he was in his playful and childish mood. He rose up again and grinned. "Fate visited, yes Fate did." he said, speaking in third person. "Fate likes visiting A. A's nicer than Zeke. Zeke makes Fate sad. Fate never means to, but Zeke hates Fate. But A likes Fate, so Fate visits A more and has fun."
"As long as they aren't at each other's throats." Alger said.
"If it weren't for the zombies, I'd have a picnic here." Isaak said.

"What is it with you and Em and having picnics in cemeteries? Even Cyril's into that." Matt said. "Anyway," he held out his hand to Sam, "katana please so we can defend ourselves until we find much cooler weapons."

"You know how to use that?" Isaak asked.

"I have a mastered this type of weapon in various worlds." Matt replied.

Dimitri:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

A was surprised with Fate's sudden appearance, but was soon laughing at his antics. "Hey, I'm glad you chose to visit me. Like you said, I appreciate you more than Zeke does; I'm always happy to see you here."

"I doubt it'll get that extreme." Jango said. "But I wouldn't doubt them getting somewhat competitive."

"Matt loves his swords and katanas." Sam said. "It's no surprise whatsoever that he knows how to use one. As for me," Sam took one of the axes and handed the other to Isaak. "I'm sticking with this guy. You can use that if you want to, or use one or two pistols instead."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Fate pulled himself up and sat on the back of the couch. He couldn't help but smile and laugh. "Fate visited Zeke earlier. Bad news for Zeke. Zeke hates bad news. But had to tell." he said. He then leaned closer to A. "A wants to know Fate's bad news? Yes? Marley's hair is white. No changing it. Fate tried with Zeit's help, yes he did. But couldn't change it forever." He then grinned after frowning for a bit. "Fate shouldn't feel bad, so Fate came here to have fun. Yes Fate did!"
"Exaggeration is the best way to explain how they'd be." Alger said.
"I think I'll be better with an axe." Isaak said. "Pistols make noise. Noise sucks. And I can't guarantee that my aim is even decent."

"Can't be worse than Em's aim." Matt said. "How did her mother word it again?"

"She can't hit the broad side of a barn but she sure can hit the barn side of a broad." Isaak said.

"That's it." Matt said. "So, we're ready to go kill zombies?"

"I'm good to go." Isaak said. "And if we think I need an animal form for something, just let me know."

Dimitri:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"So it was you guys that made Zeke and Marley look like kids again." A laughed. "I figured it was when it happened, but, you confirmed my suspisions." His laughter slowly died down and he shook his head. "I'm sure they'll get over it, and hey, it'd make Marley even more fun!" A couldn't help but grin when Fate said he wanted to have fun. "Hey, you want fun, you've come to the right place."

"I have to agree with you on that one."

"That's close to the same reason why I go with melee weapons as well." Sam said as she held onto her axe, at the ready if anything were to happen. She had been about to give the signal to head out when a long tong came flying out of the shadows, going for her. Sam jumped back in surprise just in time for the appendage to miss her and sliced through it, causing whatever the tongue came from to let out a cry of pain followed by a series of hacking coughs. "We've got a Smoker..."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Fate smiled as he hunched over and rocked back and forth as he does at times. "Fate knows fun world." he said. "Different, but fun. Things aren't like here. No creations, no poofing, no special powers. Well, unless you are priest person or mage." He chuckled a bit.
((No ideas...))
"Didn't anything tell that thing when it was human that smoking was bad?" Isaak asked as he was on guard and using his animal senses to sniff out others.

Dimitri:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

A's eyes brightened considerably when he heard FAte. "Now this is sounding fun! Lemme guess, I'm going to get to go on another trip?"

((Same))

"Either no one did, or it just didn't listen." Sam said. "Let's not wait around, but keep your guard up." She shrugged the bag back up her shoulder then started toward the direction of the graveyard entrance. She could vaguely hear the sound of hacking and coughing, though she wasn't sure if it was following them or moving elsewhere.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Fate nodded. "Yes, trip. Very much so." he said. He handed A a notepad and pen, knowing he'd want to leave a note. "Fate thinks you'll like this trip. Many to see in new ways, oh yes."
Isaak looked around. "Sounds like something's coming close. Reeks like it, too."

"It's good to have you around with your keen sense of smell and hearing." Matt said, on guard and ready to strike any on-coming zombie.

Dimitri:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

A took the two offered items and scribbled a small note, which he left on the couch. "I think I'll like it too. Well! Let's get this fun started!"

((Same))

"I'm not liking the sound of that though." Sam said. "Unless you're smelling that Smoker, we probably have another infected on our tails..." Grip on her axe grew firmer as she continued to walk and scan the sights around them.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Fate nodded, then disappeared with A. He showed up near a train station and out of sight. "Here Fate and A go." he said. "OH, Fate wishes to warn you to watch out for things that look like Heartless, but aren't." He grinned, then disappeared, leaving A to the world.

Someone who resembled Marley dressed as a priest (like when he was in the past and that Halloween Tr3bas showed up) ran buy when there was a small scream. "These demons just do no give up." he said as he ran past. Over by a docked train, some people were facing some odd thing that resembled a charred-black human with red streaks on it. It was making a choking and clicking noise as it inched closer to the people. "Foul demon from Hell, with the power of God, I banish thee!" He pointed a staff that looked just like one Emily had used at one point when she was younger. Two small bells on it jingled and a magic circle surrounded the creature. It soon disappeared into ash and the wind blew it away. He then smiled when he saw the people look relieved. "That should do it for this area." he said.
Isaak scrunched up his face. "I smell the Smoker, but judging by the putrid scent, something tells me there's a Spitter near by."

"Great, just what we need." Matt said.

Dimitri:

(())

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items