Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Dabbler

Leyla played with the stuffed elephant in her lap, still smiling. She was just looking forward to having a family, with Ravid's little one there. "You didn't find the things you wanted?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

"No, I realized I wasn't sure what I was looking for." Ravid confessed sheepishly with a small smile. He'd given up and had found the elephant on his way back. "We should go together next time."

Obsessive Dabbler

"I'd like to go shopping with you," Leyla agreed, kissing his cheek and handing him the elephant. "I'll be right back," she murmured. "..I'm going to the kitchen. Does anyone want anything while I'm there?" She was having another craving strike, but rather than mention it, she would go herself. Ravid had only just sat down, it wouldn't be fair to make him get up already.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid shook his head, and Celeste was about to when her husband interrupted her. "Yes, Celeste does. She will help." He nudged his wife forward, giving her a pointed look. Celeste relented and walked with Leyla into the kitchen while Nikolai turned to Ravid. Immediately he switched to Russian so that they could have a sort of private talk between them.

"Ravid, you're driving Leyla crazy." Nikolai told his son. "She's not dying, son. She's having a baby. You need to give her some space and let her do her thing. If you keep hovering, she's going to snap at you and you'll be sleeping outside."

Ravid swallowed, nodding weakly. "I just want to make sure that she's alright."

"She's been able to take care of herself before this baby, and that won't change now that she carries your child." Nikolai sighed, a small smile on his face.

Obsessive Dabbler

Leyla walked with Celeste happily. When they reached the kitchen, she rifled through the cupboards and reached for a jar of canned peaches. "I can't believe these cravings," she murmured, opening the can and reaching for a fork and a little bowl. "Did you have them, with Ravid?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Oh yes, all the time." Celeste nodded as she took out another little can for herself, deciding she might as well get something for herself and Nikolai if she was there. "It never goes away until baby is born." She smiled. "I crave whole pickles and mayonnaise when I carry Ravid."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Mine change," Leyla sighed. "Peaches one day, eggs and olives the next- yesterday, I wanted nothing but cheese on bread with pickles." It was growing annoying, and she hated to make Ravid fetch things for her. Once she was larger, and couldn't walk as easily, it would get really difficult.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Ah, you need salt." Celeste nodded. "Baby takes salt from you, and you crave salty foods. It's alright. Once baby is here, cravings will go away." She smiled as she opened the can and put the peaches into a bowl for her and Nikolai to share.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I hope so," Leyla laughed, sneaking a bite of her own peaches before she held open the door to the kitchen for Celeste. "I'm also hoping the baby takes after Ravid," she admitted. She knew Celeste would relate to that, having had Ravid because of Nikolai's good looks.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Celeste smiled softly and walked out of the kitchen with Leyla, feeling good from Leyla's subtle praise. "He is a handsome young man, yes?" She'd always thought her baby boy was the cutest child ever created. She didn't doubt that he and Leyla would make beautiful babies. "You are beautiful woman. Baby will be lucky no matter who it takes after."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Your son is a very handsome man," Leyla agreed, flushing from Celeste's praise. "Very handsome, and so sweet." Even with his mechanical legs, Ravid was the most attractive man Leyla had ever seen, no doubt in her mind. "I'm happy to have his child."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"And he happy to be father of your child." Celeste nodded. It was obvious that her son was head over heels in love with Leyla, else he wouldn't be as worried as he was at the moment. "Nervous, but happy." She laughed softly.

Obsessive Dabbler

"He's nowhere near as nervous as he was when I first met him," Leyla smiled softly, tapping on the doors to her rooms. She knew Nikolai had been planning on talking to Ravid, and didn't want to interrupt.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Nikolai opened the door for them, a charming smile on his face. "Hello. We were just talking about you." He told Leyla as he closed the door behind the two women once they entered. Celeste offered some of the fruit to Nikolai, who would only accept it if she fed it to him.

Ravid smiled weakly at Leyla and waved at her. "Did you get what you needed?"

Obsessive Dabbler

"For now," Leyla smiled, offering him a bite of fruit. "I just thought, you know, a snack.." She shrugged slightly. He hadn't spoken about her pregnancy-cravings, really. She didn't know that he even knew that was what was going on. "Do you want any, sweetheart?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff