Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Sounds tasty." Rex grinned as he followed after Mark out of the training range. "Can I help?" Cooking with Mark was always fun, especially since the man was particular about how things should be done.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Hep would be great," Mark agreed, smiling as he headed towards the kitchen with Rex. Pizza was easy. In the kitchen, he got the dough out of the cooler, putting it on the counter and waving Rex over. "We're gonna flatten this out, then throw some toppings on," he smiled, offering Rex a small bowl of flour to dust his hands with.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex covered his hands in the flour before starting to help Mark flatten the dough. Then they added sauce and cheese. The toppings were the best part, and Rex had no problem putting lots of meat on top.

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark added a healthy amount of cheese on top of it all, just to finish it off, and then eased the creation into the oven. "Fifteen minutes to bake, and we're good," he smiled, dusting off his hands and grinning at Rex, leaning up to kiss his partner's flour-dusted face.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex wrapped an arm around Mark and pulled him close for a deep kiss. He was sure that the pizza would taste so much better since they'd made it themselves. "Good job, mate." He nodded. "That's one fine looking pizza."

Obsessive Dabbler

"You did some of the work," Mark reminded him. Credit where credit was due. "You're a natural." He settled his arms around Rex's waist.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I added just a touch of Aussie to it." Rex chuckled before rested his head against Mark's. Sometimes it was nice to just have quiet moments lik these. Surfing and adventuring all the time took a lot out of him. "I'm more fond of Italian myself."

Obsessive Dabbler

Relaxing, Mark leaned back against the counter, pulling Rex with him. "I bet you do," he murmured. "I kind of like the Aussie." That being said, he did like the idea of a quiet evening in. He was getting worn out at training, now that he was there every day. In his spare time, he wanted to be relaxing.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex kissed Mark's ear before he too just leaned back and relaxed. He was hungry and tired, and couldn't wait to just laze around in his room with his lover. He was glad that his roommate hadn't put up a fuss with this arrangement. The guy was pretty easygoing, which benefitted all of them.

Obsessive Dabbler

It wasn't as if the mute man could have argued. Soon enough, Mark turned to take the pizza out of the oven, carefully holding the hot pan with a folded towel. "Let's go," he offered once he'd turned the oven off. "We can take this to your room." Chances were they wouldn't make too much of a mess.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Back in Rex's room, he sat down at the small table that he and his roommate had managed to get. Rex also tried to work in his room when he didn't go to the office. Once he'd sat down with Mark, he smiled and inhaled deeply. "My mouth's watering." He laughed, though he figured they'd have to wait a bit until it had cooled off more.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Mine too," Mark laughed, staring hungrily at the food steaming in front of them. His stomach growled loudly, and he cleared his throat, laughing again. "..I didn't exactly have time for lunch." Eli was a fierce taskmaster. Leyla and Ravid were, too. "...Distract me." Resting his chin on his palm, he watched Rex. "How was your day?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I stopped by to see Sunshine, and I talked to Isaac. They seem to be handling this better." Rex nodded with a small smile. "I saw many other familiar faces. Not a bad day. Except Eli and Leyla were hogging you all to themselves."

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark nodded ruefully. "They worked me over," he admitted, taking a knife from his belt and cutting into the pizza. It was a crude method, but he'd forgotten a proper kitchen knife. "I'm sore already, I hate to think about what it'll be like in the morning."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I could give you a good rubdown before bed, if you'd like." Rex smiled, accepting a slice of pizza once it was all cut. He blew on it for a while until he felt that he wouldn't burn his mouth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff