Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sunshine giggled and kissed his neck. "I like hearing you talk about your shiny, metallic thingamajigs." She rested her head on his shoulder, taking in the scent of both Isaac and the oils mixed. It was a good combination, one that she was becoming fond of fast. "Your eyes light up when you do." She could tell that he really enjoyed his occupation.

"So tell me more." Sunshine may not understand it, but it would be Isaac talking. That was enough for her. "Your voice is pleasing to my ears." She grinned.

Obsessive Dabbler

"You're sweet." Isaac laughed a little. "I'm going to try to get them to let me revise their programming," he murmured into her hair, sighing. "To make it easier to use. Faster. Their computers are so old, they don't work with any of my drives, all the files I saved from Eli's are useless until I can actually open them."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I think that sounds like a great idea." Sunshine murmured back, pulling his arms to wrap around her. She rested his hands over them, and cuddled into Isaac's chest. Everything he'd just said went over her head. She didn't know what drives or files were...Or programming. That was beyond her. "You're so smart, I think you can pull it off."

Obsessive Dabbler

Isaac laughed softly. "You think I can do anything," he pointed out, smiling. "But I can't say that I mind." She was cute, and apparently, she thought computers were some kind of magic. "I've made up my mind," he said cheerfully, kissing her neck. "We aren't going anywhere today. We're gonna stay right here, you and I."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"You're able to balance both the spiritual and material world. You can do anything." Sunshine nodded. Isaac accepted meditation and could work with nature, but at the same time he was a whiz with those computers of his. He'd shown himself to be versatile in Sunshine's eyes.

She beamed up at him when he mentioned staying in. That sounded like a wonderful idea!
Sunshine pushed Isaac onto his back and kissed him full on the mouth.

Obsessive Dabbler

Isaac grinned, kissing her back just as deeply. "I'll take you approve of the idea, then," he smiled, settling his hands on her waist. A quick glance verified that the door was locked, and Isaac relaxed, letting her pin him down. The night before, he'd put their camera on a permanent loop, so he wasn't worried about anyone watching them.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sunshine cupped Isaac's face in her hands and kissed him again and again. She did indeed approve of the idea. She liked to have Isaac all to herself, especially now that they had to work all day and only see each other in the mornings and at night. "How did you ever become so sweet, hm?" She smiled against his lips, nipping at them playfully.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I have no idea," Isaac smiled, sliding his hands under the hem of her shirt. "I think it's something you put in those oils of yours," he teased, lifting his head to catch her lips again. "I wasn't like this before you came around."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sunshine giggled. "Well, I put love into everything I make." She kissed his nose. "All you need is love, as they say." Perhaps if there was more love in the world rather than competition, greed, and hate, it would be more peaceful and no one would have to live in fear. Sunshine's hands slid down Isaac's body until she reached his pants. She played with the waistband, teasing him.

Obsessive Dabbler

That was a little bit too far, and Sunshine had to know that. Isaac growled a little, bucking his hips up into her hands. This woman was going to drive him crazy- of course, he had volunteered.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sunshine nipped at Isaac's jaw as she teased him down below. She liked having this little power over him. He was very clever himself, especially with manipulating technology, so she had to have some kind of dominance over him. "Want me?" She breathed in his ear, tracing her tongue along the ouside of it.

Obsessive Dabbler

"God, Sunshine," Isaac groaned, gripping her hips and tugging a little. "You're not playing fair." Twisting his head, he caught her lower lip between his teeth lightly. She was a minx- cute and innocent most of the time, but a minx nonetheless, and that was how she trapped him.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sunshine giggled, a soft sigh of pleasure leaving her. "Who ever said anything about playing fair..." She murmured against Isaac's lips before she pulled off her own undershirt. She wore very little to bed, and was thankful for it now. "You like being under my spell..."

Obsessive Dabbler

"True," he admitted, letting his hands slide over her skin from her hips up to her jaw, which he cradled in both hands as he pressed a steady line of kisses along it to her ear. Playfully, he nipped at her earlobe, tugging on it with his teeth.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sunshine smiled triumphantly before she pushed down the top of Isaac's pants. Her hands slipped in and she felt his butt, which, she had to admit, was a very nice butt indeed. "Not just a pretty face, I see..." She murmured against his lips, a soft laugh escaping her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff