Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Dabbler

Kit laughed softly, shaking her head. "Always a cynic," she murmured, smiling. "They'll figure things out on their own, I'm sure." They worked well together, and that had to be worth more than just training. "As long as they partner well together on the work force, I don't think it matters what they do in their free time."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Maybe, maybe not." Eli shrugged, stroking Kit's back idly as he laid there with her. "Leyla doesn't push, and Ravid doesn't speak up." They would get nowhere with that strategy, if they wanted to pursue a more intimate relationship. "They're basically avoiding taking any sort of risk, and until then, I refuse to encourage them." If they couldn't be brave enough to show their hearts to one another, then they still had a long way to go field work wise.

Obsessive Dabbler

It had been forever since she had just laid with him like this, and Kit closed her eyes, humming happily as he rubbed her back. That felt amazing. "As long as Leyla's making progress, so that we can get away for a bit." That was selfish, but Kit felt like she deserved some time with him.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"She has no choice but to make progress." Or she'd feel the full force of his wrath. He'd push her until she threw up. Eli wasn't about to waste anymore time now that his wife remembered him. "I'll even go so far as to remove Ravid from her team, if that's what it takes."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Just don't break her." Kit continued tracing her fingers over Eli's skin. The texture was so different now. "I don't want to wait around while you search for another replacement." She was only half kidding, it was high time that she and Eli took a backseat approach. "Maybe you can take on more of an advisor's role." His experience would be valuable for Leyla- but Kit didn't want him in any more danger. Either of them.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"She's already been broken. But she's stronger now because of it." Losing her entire base and having her funds ripped right out from under her had been that breaking point for her. She seemed more determined and motivated ever since then. He hadn't really been out there in the field with her and Ravid, so he was already sort of an advisor. He gave them tips and hints through their earpiece communicators.

"I've got it all under control."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Of course you do." Kit rested her ear against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Eli seemed like a little bit of a harder man than she remembered. She was hoping that she could loosen him up a little bit. "I think she's got the start of a great team, between Isaac, Ravid, and Sunshine." Maybe Sunshine seemed like a bit of a nut, but she could be very useful. "Isaac does good work."

"Their system is ancient," Isaac sighed, kneeling on the floor across from Sunshine to let her put the oil on his skin. "It's awkward and clunky and- just- I don't know." Working with those guys had stressed him out. All he'd tried to do was revamp the computer system.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Sunshine's usefulness...is complicated." The girl had a thing with the occult and nature, but field work and computers were completely behind her scope of comprehension. And that was a problem in this day and age. "Isaac does great work." He agreed. The man had found Kit, after all.

Sunshine dabbed the oil on Isaac's skin, smiling softly. "Then it must be your duty to bring them into the current times." She had no idea what he was talking about, but she'd help all she could. Before she kneeled down across from him to start the meditation, she moved behind him and began to massage his head. "Who knows, they might put you in charge of all those flashing doo-dad thingies."

Obsessive Dabbler

"I'd love to replace all of it," Isaac started, though he trailed off before he could go any further, closing his eyes as she worked her fingertips over his scalp. Suddenly, the computers didn't seem that important anymore. He relaxed, feeling his muscles loosen up almost immediately. "..You're amazing," he sighed. "You know?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sunshine smiled and kissed the back of Isaac's head. His hair tickled her face, which made her giggle softly. "Yes, I know. You've told me before." She raked her nails gently along Isaac's scalp, just how he liked it. "You can keep telling me if you want." So long as he relaxed and was at ease, she was happy to hear anything he said. Even if it was about computers.

Her hands slid down his neck to rest on his shoulders to knead them gently. She kissed the nape of nape, smiling to herself.

Obsessive Dabbler

Isaac was putty in Sunshine's hands, and he wasn't about to break that spell. "I don't think I'll stop any time soon," he mumbled, leaning back into her hands and exhaling, feeling the stress of the day before fade. "..Tell me about the greenhouse," he murmured after a moment. He liked hearing her talk about the things she loved, and she had seemed happy, last night.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sunshine kissed Isaac's ear as she thought about the greenhouse. "They expected me to work with all their chemicals, but you know how I feel about that. So I threw all of the chemical they gave me into the nearby incinerator and worked with what I knew. Water and tender loving care." She smiled softly, feeling triumphant and nuzzling into the back of Isaac's neck.

"They haven't kicked me out yet, so I must be doing well."

Obsessive Dabbler

"I'm sure that your plants will do better than any of theirs." Sunshine had a gift for natural things. Opening his eyes, he twisted his head to smile at her. "You don't seem interested in meditation, this morning." Normally, by now, she would already be in that trance-like stage, but instead, she was necking with him.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"No, I suppose I'm not." Sunshine smiled back. "I'm a little more interested in you. Especially when you talk about your doo-dad thingies." She tapped his nose and kissed his cheek. Her arms wrapped around Isaac's neck gently, and she nuzzled the back of his neck some more. His hair was soft, felt nice against her skin.

"Sometimes it's nice to be together like this."

Obsessive Dabbler

Isaac laughed, shifting to cross his legs and draw her into his lap. "I agree," he smiled. "It's always good to be together like this." He tilted his head, kissing her temple. "I'm interested in you too. I think it's sweet that you sit through listening to my computer jabber."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff