Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Hunter

William stared at Willow. He had expected her to say something, scold him at least. But Willow said nothing. She was exhausted. Will sighed. What was James up to?

Jace didn't notice as Hannah opened the door to Abigail's room. He continued to play the piano. He thought of Sam and his sister as he did so. The music flowed into another piece. Beethoven. Suddenly the tone of the music drifted and darkened the mood of the room.

Partying Millionaire

Hannah stepped farther and farther into the room until the music changed. Suddenly, she froze. A feeling of sadness, pain and lost chances filled the room. Hannah no longer felt welcome in the room. She dropped her gaze and back tracked to the door. Her eyes connected with Jace one last time.

Bashful Hunter

Jace stopped as he finally heard someone at the door. The piano's echo left an awkward silence. Jace turned to find Hannah standing in the room. Their eyes connected. "How long have you been standing there?" His blue eyes brightened along with his mood. A small smile etched itself on his face, as if the music he was playing had no effect on his mood at all.

Partying Millionaire

Hannah heard the music aburptly stop. Jace had heard her. Hannah covered her mouth as a gasp echoed loudly. She didn't want to interrupt him. "I'm sorry. I was having breakfast and heard music so I wondered down here.." Her voice was distant, as if it wasn't hers. Hannah took another step back. His demeanor and the tone of the music didn't match. Something was wrong. "That tone of music.." Her voice drifted. She couldn't add things up.

Bashful Hunter

Jace watched Hannah. Instantly he realized what had just happened. His smiled faded and he looked about surprised. "Oh, I'm sorry." He dropped his gaze and chuckled. Hannah didn't know much about Jace at all. It was Willow who knew what happened. He forgot about that. "It's just... I used to come in here every night when my girlfriend was here. I guess I've been dwelling on it too much today." Jace was unsure if he would ever get over it. He stood up and looked apologetic.

Partying Millionaire

Hannah nodded slightly. "I'll be in my room if you need me." His girlfriend must have died or maybe she left him. Hannah turned the knob on the door and left the room. She couldn't bare to stand there, the heavy atmosphere crushing her.

Bashful Hunter

Jace felt even more unsure by Hannah's response. It confused him in some sort of way. Jace stood there in the slight awkward silence. After Hannah left, he glanced around the room. A large part of him already felt a need for a Hannah. He hesitated with himself before he left the bedroom and went for Hannah's room.

Partying Millionaire

Hannah shut her door and made her way to her bed. She sat down, pulling her knees to her chest and staring out the window. Judging by the sadness behind the music, she guessed his girlfriend was killed. Hannah squeezed her knees tighter to herself and buried her face in her knees. She felt horrible for interrupting him.

Bashful Hunter

Jace came up to Hannah's door and stood there. He contemplated on knocking, then figured something needed to be done. Jace thought about Sam. He was still healing from his last encounter with William. The thought bothered Jace even more. He wasn't protecting Sam like he should have been. Jace shook the thought and knocked on the door.

Partying Millionaire

Hannah lifted her head at the sound of a knock. She crawled off of the bed and swung the door open. It was Jace. "That was fast." Hannah chuckled.

Bashful Hunter

Jace smiled. This time, it was sincere enough. "I just didn't expect you to leave so soon." He paused for a short moment. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to chase you away either." He felt himself with the want to ramble on before he could even control it. "I was out earlier. An idea how to get back at them came to mind and I wanted to get a start on it." He also didn't want Hannah involved if it turned out all wrong, but it hadn't yet. "It's called yin fen." Jace walked inside Hannah's room. "It's a drug tossed around in the darker parts of our world. I'm not sure if you've heard of it." Jace stopped to catch his breath. "William's parabatai uses it. I noticed it when I crashed a party of theirs in the past."

Partying Millionaire

Hannah stepped back from Jace. He was hellbent on getting his brother killed, just like she was her sister. "How did you get a hold of it?" Her eyes narrowed. She knew what the drug was, what it did to people- Hannah crossed her arms. So he must have left early this morning to accomplish the task. Hannah tug her heel into the floor.

Bashful Hunter

Jace hesitated. Would she rat Annette out for having it in the institute? He took his chances since he knew Hannah wanted Willow dead. "It kept my late girlfriend, Abby, alive even though it was also killing her." Jace said it with distaste.

Partying Millionaire

Hannah felt her body relax. So she had died. Hannah felt her body move on its own. "So, she was one that depended on it..." Those were always the saddest love stories. Hannah couldn't stop herself from moving and by the time she realized where she was, her arms were around his torso. What was she doing?

Bashful Hunter

It took Jace a moment before it clicked. Hannah came up to him and wrapped her arms around him. It was unexpected. Especially from her. He spoke quietly. "Uhm." He wasn't sure what to say. For some reason, he wrapped his arms loosely he wrapped his arms around her too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff