Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Thanks good. Thanks." Ivy said as she yawned.

Devoted Phantom

Colin smiled "you're welcome,now get some rest.''
Ivy blinked and looked at Colin. "We had sex and he c** in me. Can the posion be passed to me like that?" She asked.

Devoted Phantom

Colin blinked "mm... I'd say that its very unlikely since the poison was introduced in him by a syringe in his blood system. So unless you two were sharing blood, its very improbable that you're also contaminated."
"Okay..That's good that I can't have it." Ivy said. She smiled to her self and looked at Luke, then back at Colin. "I'm going to go back to sleep. Thanks for watching him." She told Colin.

Devoted Phantom

Colin bit his lip "you're welcome...sleep tight..."
Ivy nodded and closed her eyes.

Devoted Phantom

Colin walked away from Ivy and sighed, there was nothing he could do to help Luke and/or watch over him.
Matt was in his office getting things together for John, Colin, Owen and the kids to go to Canada.

Devoted Phantom

John had just finished taking photos of the kids playing and walked over to Matt to show him the photos "honey!" he cheerfully called.
Matt heard John and hid everything he was working on. "Yes?" He called back.

Devoted Phantom

John walked up to the office and tilted his head "what are you doing?" he asked thinking that it was strange that Matt had no papers over his desk like usual.
"Cleaning up and finishing up work. "Why what's up?" He asked as he patted his lap for John to sit.

Devoted Phantom

John smiled and sat on his husband's lap, "I wanted to show you this." He said as he pulled out his camera and showed the photos of the kids playing to Matt.
Matt smiled and looked at the pictures. "Aww, so cute....Are you going to print them?" Matt asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff