Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                                                                        • User Image
                                                                                          ◥ ◤
                                                                                          Alexander was the last to arrive. He had left for a very short amount of time to speak with Scarlet and make sure that the preparations for his engagement party were being properly handled-- and with haste. He didn't want to delay what should have been done over twenty years ago. The King loved his wife. She was his tether to the world-- without her, the elf would simply fly away. This was something that needed to be done, and he would not be made to wait, due to the incompetence of others. Therefore, he was thrilled to find out that the invitations were already in the works; they would be sent out first thing tomorrow. Which meant he could get on with the task of asking Belva for her hand.

Speaking his Queen, she looked lovely. Her dresses often revealed her love for the water, even if she didn't notice it. Alexander had a tendency of realizing the smallest details when it came to his spouse. But he assumed that came with begin married for so long, and raising two beautiful children together. Surely, the duo had their trails. However, he highly doubted that their was much she could do to truly upset him. The same could be said for Silas. Even now, after his brother had turned his back on him, Alexander couldn't feel anger-- only saddness. Still, there was hope of returning him to Sonitus now that Soarina was here.

It had yet to really impact him that his sister was alive. He was afraid that if he thought about it too much, he might wake up from what felt like a dream. As a matter of fact, the thought of finding out just where she had been all this time, brought tears to his eyes. But he quickly pulled himself together upon descending the stairs and entering the dinning area. He had to admit, the space looked nice. It was far less cluttered, providing an inviting atmosphere. In addition, his sister looked wonderful, as did to his wife, his daughter, future daughter in and law, and even his nephew's flame. This was certainly more than he could have ever asked for.

The King was overwhelmed with emotions as he moved to the end of the table to have a seat, placing a kiss on Belva's forehead. He wasn't particularly happy to see some of the people at the table, but there wasn't much he could do about Remian or Ronan. The only person that was missing was his mother. She had been grieving over Carvil for weeks now. And it did not seem that anything could pull her from her chambers. It was likely that Soarina would have to make an appearance after breakfast. Surely, it would lift the woman's spirits, if not make her forget about her husband all together-- at least for a time.

His wife was on his right, and his son on his left-- Victoria was beside her mother, and Odette next to her husband to be. Remian was beside the Princess, and his father next to him. Soarina was at the opposite end of Alexander, with Sophie on her left and Alaric on her right, and Estelle alongside him.

The table had yet to be filled with food, although it was positively overflowing with silverware. It wasn't long before the doors on either side of the room opened up and the servants poured in with their arms full of eggs, bacon, rolls, and colorful pastries. He could see his guest eyes light up in delight. Despite not being much of a conversation starter himself, as it was usually Belva who assisted him with such things, he cleared his throat and spoke up anyway, "Soarina..."

She looked up from the food that was practically dumped in her lap with her cheeks pink and her eyes glinting beneath the light of the chandelier. "Yes, Alex." He had refused to let anyone call him that after her death, which is why hearing it make his heart burst.

"Please.... Tell us about your journey."

His sister bit down on her lip, exchanging glances with her son briefly. But he urged her on, with a confident nod. "Well, ah." She started, her arms reached sloppily across the table and taking a roll. For a moment, she chewed on the outside of it, before continuing. "I remember when Cavril attacked all of us..." She paused. "Me, you and Silas out in the woods outside Rivdar. And when I woke up...I was in Olivera's home. She told me that I was her ticket to the heart of the Keeper. She told me about my father's rival with yours. And that my mother couldn't chose between the two, and I was a result of that."

Alaric's hand moved across the table, as his mother was shaking like a leaf in her seat, and placed it on her shoulder. "I was basically a slave to her. I had no outside human contact whatsoever. It wasn't until she was killed twenty years ago that I...we...were freed. I was told that was your doing much later on." She managed a smile, but Alexander could hardly muster the same. He was filing with sorrow so abundant he thought he might break through his chair.

"You killed Olivera?" Alaric asked curiously, looking down the table at the elf.

"I did." He replied, in a terribly meek tone. "She 'ad a spell on me, and my father who was the keeper at the time, gave me a sword that could kill any creature."

"At the time?"

"'E was replaced, by my wife's ex-'usband. And murdered by your grandfather."

The pirate captain looked concerned, his sky blue eyes narrowing. "Olivera had a weapon that she claimed she forged, but it could have been a gift from your father, now that I've heard your tale. Liam took it from me a week ago. He said he was next in line to become the Keeper and to tell you...Silas said hi."

Soarina frowned, as she shrugged her shoulder from beneath the weight of her son. "Silas! He has my brother!? And you said nothing until now!" She shrieked.

But her son, merely gazed indifferently upon her. "You have told me nothing about your past. How would I know who that was? I only recently came to figure out who my own father is."

Alaric gave this rebuttal, rather calmly, which surprised Alexander, as he had taken the boy to be a bit of a hot-head. "If you weren't allowed around people...'ow did Alaric come about, Soarina?"

Her head snapped forward, and suddenly more roll was finding it's way into her mouth, as she shrugged her shoulders. And regardless of what had happened, Alexander couldn't help but grin deviously. For he knew she was hiding something.

"This Keeper? Can I speak him? Certainly you have a way, since the former was your father." Alaric said, seemingly no longer interested in his mother's savage eating habits.

Alexander nodded, taking his fork into his hand. "But you don't want to talk to that man. If Liam 'as the dagger, and clams 'e is next in line, that means the two 'ave made a deal. We are more trouble than I thought, kid." He lifted his eyes, meeting that of his nephew's. He could see that this would mean a great deal to him. "If you insist on using it...I should at least know why?"

Alaric looked at his mother, only to find that she had practically sank beneath the table, leaving Alexander amused to say the least. "Good men from my crew were killed by the warlock. I want to see if I can make my own deal to return them to this world."

The King almost choked on his eggs as he put down his utensil in shock. "That would come at a huge [******** price..."

"And I am willing to pay it." Alaric replied, now also pretending to be consumed with his plate, as he placed a napkin in Estelle's lap and offered her some of what was on his plate-- since everyone had a different variation of the feast. He didn't speak with his mouth, but it was obvious that her clothing had caught his eyes. Alexander remembered the same happening when he finally saw Belva in a proper dress. The captain's stare softened tremendously, as he roughly patted her face and poked fun at her. "Wouldn't want you to drop anything on your dress lass. We're pirates, we can't afford to pay for it if you ruin it."

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was no doubt that Soarina and Alaric had endured a life of trial, pain, and endurance at the hand of their tormentor. Belva had been unaware of the role Olivera had played in their lives up until now as she thought that the damage the witch had wrought, ended when her life had. But the presence of their guests was an immediate correction to that assumption. For years Soarina and her son had lived beneath the thumb of a deranged woman. And despite having been so close to them, within the same city in fact, not but twenty years ago they had somehow managed not to run into the pair. Belva knew that this realization was likely burning a hole in Alexander who had spent his life mourning the loss of his sister. To have been so close to her and yet unaware of her presence…. It must have pained him to hear it now. The queen reached out her hand and ran it subtly over the king’s forearm and offered him a small smile of encouragement but it didn’t take long for the subject to move onto something as equally heart wrenching. Silas was gone. And although Estelle and Alaric hadn’t known the importance of the man to Soarina, it was clear now just how much her brother meant to her as she expressed her outrage in not having been told of his whereabouts to which Alaric immediately corrected her in stating he had not known who the man was until recently. There was no blaming the boy. Nor his mother. Both had endured plenty and Belva certainly could not put her to shame for having withheld such a painful past from her child. It would seem that the same desire to withhold one’s emotions ran not only through Alexander, but his sister as well as she then continued to display this by responding in silence as he made an attempt to persuade her into giving the name of Alaric’s father. There was a brief exchange of glances around the table as the rest of the family looked on towards Alaric in curiosity. But Soarina refused to speak. And no one pushed her to do so otherwise. However it did not escape the queen that Estelle seemed to find just as much disinterest in the subject as Soarina and although not openly panicked by the mention of her captain’s father she did avert her gaze onto that of her plate as well. Still, Alaric was quick to move on with their conversation. And what he spoke of next practically made Belva choke on the forkful she had purposefully shoved in her mouth.

The mirror. She had almost completely forgotten about the incident not but several weeks ago between herself and Daemos. She had wandered into the room hoping to find some lingering existence of her father in law but instead found herself face to face with the man who had plagued her for months after he was chased out of Sonitus. Daemos escape had haunted her if only in fear of her family. She was with child and raising Bishop. They had been vulnerable. But as time had progressed such worries diminished and she had developed peace in the presence of Alexander who she trusted to protect them. And he had. Still, the idea of the former king having access into their kingdom albeit through the mirror that they had used to contact Cavril, had not sat well with her and she had sought an end to his prying by shattering it within moments of having been confronted by him. She had not told Alexander that she had spoken to her ex husband as he had been plagued with grief over the passing of Silas and the presence of their daughter’s suitor. Belva hadn’t wanted to worry him….. But it seemed now that her desire to keep him happy was just as quickly turning into the downfall of their progression. Alaric needed to speak to Daemos. And she had been so reckless as to destroy any possibility of doing so. The queen’s hands shook nervously to which she subtly disguised the gesture by placing her fork on her plate and folding them in her lap. She needed to tell him. She needed to explain. Should Alexander find out any other way she was certain he would- ”I don’t mean to be the bearer of bad news…” Belva’s gaze rose as she looked towards her daughter. Victoria’s eyes held resentment as if betrayed by someone in the room. But it was without a given target. ”I know this isn’t the best time to bring it up, especially in the presence of guests but I feel it is a matter that involves all of us. Earlier today I was looking for Remian and I wandered up to grandfather’s room in the tower where I found the mirror to be completely desecrated. It’s been destroyed. Its remains are shattered and littered about the floor. I’m afraid that if you wish to speak to the keeper, you have to find another means of doing so.”

By now there was a ringing in her ears and her heart was slamming against her ribcage like a wild animal begging to be let out. Belva’s cheeks had turned a rosy red and the rest of her face as pale as the moon as she downcast her gaze back onto her lap. But Victoria was just as observant. And it didn’t take long before she took note of her mother’s deteriorating physical state. ”Mom. Mom are you alright? You look like you’re going to be ill…..” But the sound of her daughter’s concern was too much and almost immediately after she was addressed, Belva broke beneath the pressure of her own guilt. ”I didn’t mean to…… By the gods, I swear it was an accident. I would never-…. I just… I saw him a-and I couldn’t bear the thought of-“

”What?!? What are you saying! You?!?!?” Victoria was horrified by the idea that her mother would purposefully destroy the only remnant of their grandfather that was left but even more so by the idea that it was she who had outted the queen in front of everyone. She was beyond suspicion, as Victoria knew just how much she cared about Cavril. He had saved them from enduring the wrath of Daemos by leaving the underworld to lift the spells the former king had cast on their castle and assisted them in chasing the man out of Sonitus. Had she done this, it certainly was not without reason….. But what was it?

"I didn't mean to, I swear by it! Had I known that it would be of use.... Zander.... Zander I'm so sorry. I meant to tell you I simply didn't think it the right time." Belva's attention had left that of her daughter and turned onto the king as she pleaded with him. Her hands grasping his forearm as she attempted to appeal to his better nature. Alexander knew her better than anyone. He knew she would never do anything to hurt him. Surely he would remember as much now, wouldn't he?

O U T F I T
                                                                              {Out.Of.Cupcakes: }
        User Image
                                                                                        • User Image
                                                                                          ◥ ◤
                                                                                          Alexander had not gone to visit his father's room in the attic. And there were several reason why-- some of them involving his mother, some of them battled with his pride, and others shook him to the very core with irrational fears. He didn't expect Cavril's reflection to appear, but that of his enemy. And should he be faced with the presence of the Daemos he didn't know what he would do.

It had been a long time since he truly felt the rage that had consumed him before he had fallen in love with Belva. She had taught him that life was much more than anger and revenge-- it could be full of an abundance of other things, should he only open his arms to the possibilities; since then, he hadn't looked back on the past, or thought to vanquish foes who had done him wrong on the road to redemption. However, the mere thought of the man who set in motion events to have his now wife killed, did in fact murder his father, and then steal away his brother-- made his bones feel like they were crumbling beneath his skin.

So hear that mirror was broken, was in honesty, a relief. However, it was the confession of the Queen that made him feel ill. Why she would keep a conversation she had with Daemos to herself was beyond him. Whatever was said must have been of great importance, as she hadn't even bothered to allow Alexander a chance to confront him as well; she merely took it upon herself to destroy whatever ties they had to the underworld-- good, or bad. It made him worry that her selfish actions, were due to the fact that had something to hide. And with all that was going on in his mind-- given the engagement party, and the arrangement of having a new, much more costly ring manufactured for her-- he worried that all that would be for naught. He had seen many people in his life change. People who once loved each other, like his parents-- simply fall away. And he worried that Belva was making plans with her ex-husband.

His heart had practically stopped beating. She was stammering at his side, begging forgiveness, but he couldn't even bring himself to look at her, not at first. Alexander loved this woman beyond all reason. And should she choose to betray him, there would be no reconciliation, no pleading, and no crying-- he would simply die. So, with that in mind, he put his fork down and pushed away from the table with both hands. He attempted a breath, but it came out shaky and his azure eyes had gone dark. "It's fine." Alexander whispered, as his gaze met hers briefly.

"There is a witch that lives not far from 'ere. You and I will go see 'er at nightfall. Perhaps she 'as a way to contact Daemos." With that, he acknowledged Alaric with a nod of his head and left the table, rounded it quickly with swift steps, as he swept passed all he had dined with, leaving out of the great pair of double doors that led to the stairwell. And as soon as he reached the top, droplets of water spilled down his cheeks. Therefore, he sought the chamber that both he and Belva shared in the hopes of being alone.

For a moment, there was silence at the table, but all knew, despite Alexander's clam demeanor that he was upset. Soarina dabbed the corner of mouth offering the Queen a smile. "I'm sure he's just overwhelmed. This is a lot to take in."

However, Alaric knew it to be more than that. He had been betrayed a great many times. And he knew that if Estelle had kept something so important from him, he would think she had traitorous thoughts in mind. Although she was not his to claim, he had indeed laid such to her. Should she speak privately with another man, Alaric believed he should at the very least, be made aware. Especially with someone who was deemed the enemy. The captain did not know his uncle very intimately, but he did pick up on a few things about the elf. He had a great deal of pride. Alexander was not expecting such news at breakfast-- nor lunch-- nor whatever this was suppose to be. "A man who thinks his wife is unfaithful, is not overwhelmed...he's wounded." Alaric said simply, finishing off his meal with a shrug of his shoulders. He was well aware of how the King felt, even if everyone else wasn't-- even if he had never been in love.

"Alaric! What kind of s**t is that to say!? This is the Queen! If you've forgotten." Soarina spat indignantly, rolling her lovely brown eyes.

"If everyone else is telling the truth, why I should lie?" He replied, his eyes moving to Belva, in the hopes of quickly quelling this fight. Despite being united with family-- he had another, one that trapped in the underworld, and the only way he could get closer to saving them, was by speaking with Daemos. And couldn't very well do that, if the King was out of sorts.

"ALARIC!"

"Listen, your highness." He started, shooting his mother a firm look, to which she responded by sinking down in her seat out of embarrassment. "I may not be anything more than a lowly pirate to royalty, but I know a thing or two about a man whose been betrayed...he will always believe the worst of people...always be looking over his shoulder. And that is why, Alexander is still alive. Same as me. I'm actually surprised he was able to love. I, myself, am not nearly as prideful-- although, lets face it, I am much more handsome," He grinned devilishly at Estelle, but quickly continued. "I could never love, not like that-- not after what I've been through. A man like that, although likely to jump the gun every time, wants to know everything and anything he can about the people closest him. If any detail is left out-- and he finds out-- his world will unravel."

Alaric's expression became serious. "Because he can only see the glass as half empty. He's broken. I've known many men like him. The King's worse enemy...is himself. But he'll try make it out to be whomever else he can. A strong woman, tells a man not what he wants to here, but what he needs to." His eyes shifted again, looking at Estelle, as he remembered all the times she had done just that for him. "Belva, your husband is a coward. And only you can tell him not to be afraid. Not only is he afraid to feel, he's scared for other's to do the same...which is why he won't embrace Remian. The thought of losing his daughter...has got to be unbearable." Alaric glanced at Sophie to see her blush slightly, before she looked down into her lap.

"Belva, do not listen to him! He's just...he's had a rough life. He doesn't know how to hold his tongue. He never had to as a boy, or as a man." Soarina rebutted from her chair meekly.

"I've had to do things, I can never speak of!" Alaric growled, looking at his mother. Finally fed up with her trying to pretend she had raised him, when it was really the other way around. He loved her, but she was just as much a stranger to him as these people. "I am trying to help them with truths! Something you know nothing about!"

Suddenly the woman was standing, her eyes brimming with tears. "I did what I had to, to protect you!" And with that, she was gone from the chamber as well, the door slamming behind her.

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Belva was stunned to see Alexander react so coolly to her confession but knew the look in his eyes, as well as his eagerness to leave the room without further discussion of the incident, meant that his words were not of honesty. There was something on his mind that was pushing him to leave before he managed to express it openly. Alexander had never been a man to contain himself for the sake of others. That much she had learned during the time that they were married. There was rarely a moment he did not erupt in demonstration of his passion for what he believed in. His thoughts were always spoken aloud in the face of strangers. But with her…. He seemed to refrain where it counted most. It had only been recently that he had managed to admit his love for her. And although she had not once doubted him nor held it against the king for having waited she knew that it was only when feeling something of extreme intensity that he shut down….. She had hurt him. It was the only plausible idea. She had destroyed the only physical remnant his father had left behind, and in such a disrespectful fashion. Surely this was why he had looked upon her not with anger, but sorrow. It was a rare occurrence that he ever chose bewilderment over rage. But such was the reason she was left so ashamed in his wake. The gods knew all she cared for was her family’s happiness and she would gladly go to any lengths to ensure their smiles did not falter. But Alexander…. It seemed as if she always managed to fall one step short. It was as if she was reaching for something just barely out of her grasp only to have it snatched away. But it was not until Alaric spoke that the queen realized just how foolish she’d been to make an attempt in the first place. Alexander’s happiness was beyond her. It had been destroyed a long time ago. She’d been foolish to think he’d rebuild it within her lifetime.

Belva listened in silence as Alaric continued to explain what it was she failed to understand. The problem was not the mirror… It was them. Alexander was wary of others and would forever be suspicious of those he laid trust in. It was by her own misfortune that her past relationship gave him groundwork to suspect the worst in her. She’d always taken pride in knowing she was a loyal and loving wife. But she hadn’t always been that way. Alaric was right. In the past, Belva had betrayed Daemos. Plotted against him, ran off with another, sought a way to kill him, bore another man’s child. No, it was not the mirror nor the grief of his father that weighed heavy on his mind now. It was the possibility that she could do the same to him as she had done to her first husband. Belva was befallen with guilt. With luck, she could change the future. But the past would always be close behind to reminder her of her mistakes. There was no escaping this. And if she had any hope in mending her relationship with Alexander now while she had the chance then she needed to do as his nephew said and tell him the truth. It would be left in the hands of the gods whether or not Alexander decided to believe her. Unfortunately before she could thank Alaric for his efforts the man engaged in an uproar with his mother and the situation quickly escalated to the point where Soarina too was driven from the table leaving Belva with the rest of the lot. Everything was in disarray and she only had so much time to fix it.

The queen stood then and in turn her children looked on attentively. However Estelle seemed off put by the interactions between the family… And Belva knew by a single glance that there were words to be had with Alaric as well. ”Thank you. I know that your journeys have been troublesome and that there is much on everyone’s mind…. I wish I could say this wasn’t how every breakfast ends in this household but as I’m sure you know, the Helios family is one of high strung bodies with many thoughts plaguing the mind. It seems wherever you turn, tragedy has struck. But it makes us stronger. And in the end it will only prove just how resilient our ties are with one another.” She offered them a steady smile but in the back of her mind her thoughts were racing with the oncoming confrontation she would have with Alexander in naught but a moment’s time. ”Victoria and Remian, please see to it that Soarina is alright I will come to check on her shortly but I’m afraid your cousin was right…. There are things that have yet to be said that should have been long ago. You’ll have to forgive me. I may have been married to Alexander for twenty years but I am still learning how his mind works. The man is an endless mystery and sadly, I’m no open book to him either. So I thank you for your advice. For even a queen has her share of short comings…… I know it is none of my business. And by no means are you obligated to do as I say in regards to your relationship with your mother. But do please try and sympathize with her. We all have made mistakes in our past. None of which we are proud of. And for those who have hurt their loved ones they continue to live every day, reminded of the pain they’ve caused each time they look in the eyes of those closest to them. You don’t have to forgive her. But know that she does regret having wronged you. No mother who looks upon her son with such pride, wouldn’t.” And with that she departed from the room in search of Alexander. Victoria soon followed after, still stunned by all that she had learned and just as bewildered for having started the disagreement between her family, but striving to carry out her mother’s wish and go to Soarina as she was told. Bishop on the other hand continued to finish his breakfast beside Odette and Sophie. Seemingly incognizant of the fact that anything had happened at all.

Estelle however was not nearly as peaceful minded. There was a lot to think about after hearing what Alaric had said. And none of it was relative to the king and his situation with his wife. If there was anything to be said about the couple, it was that they were an example of what she had always thought love to be. True, they had their flaws. But the way they looked at one another was unmistakable. She too hoped to be looked at that way one day…. Maybe not any time soon but at least somewhere in the future. Instead Alaric had claimed this to be impossible as he was incapable, or unwilling, to love anyone the way Alexander loved Belva. Perhaps it was selfish of her to be upset with him as it wasn’t something he’d ever claimed to want in his relationship with her. In fact, their feelings for one another were without definition. Neither had openly stated that they were an item but she had believed such to be true. He treated her with as much affection as she would have thought any man interested in a woman would. They were not intimate in the sense that they had lain with one another but she had been certain that there was an amount of intimacy between them…. He had shown it…. He had expressed it!....... But he had never said it. And now here where they were without judgment he decided not only to speak truths, but openly reject the idea of ever having feelings for her in the manner of love….. In fact he had the gall to brag about his looks and lack of pride when really such was all he’d ever shown and although he had softened the blow with the look he cast her in an attempt to compliment her strength Estelle was still left feeling hurt. She felt foolish for having hoped that he could see anything more in their relationship… that they might progress. She had believed there to be potential in what they felt for another but now felt the embarrassment of being rejected by possibly the most arrogant, narcissistic, self entitled man she had ever met. But of course, she would not give him the satisfaction of knowing she was hurt by his lack of desire to feel the way she had begun to for him. ”I think I’m going to be sick….” Estelle grumbled and slid out of her chair only to stop and look down at her plate of food before lifting it haphazardly and letting the rest of it slide off and onto Alaric’s head, setting it back down with an ill sense of triumph and leaving to spend the remainder of the evening in her room. Bishop paused mid rise of his fork and shook his head with a sigh. ”What was that?” Odette asked in confusion as she looked over at Alaric. ”The sound of angry woman ridding of her left overs.”

”Oh… Do all men in your family drive their women mad?”

”I’m left to assume so. They also have a habit of talking out of their-“

”There is a child in the room, Bishop.”

”Yes…. Well I was going to say knickers.”

On the other side of the castle however, things were not nearly as entertaining. Belva was still grasping for any and all ways to begin the dreaded conversation to follow but before she could properly deduce an appropriate way of addressing Alexander she found herself standing before their chamber doors. Her heart was threatening to burst through her chest at any moment but despite her lack of preparedness for this moment she pushed through the double doors and gently shut them behind her. There was no need for words to be spoken beyond these doors of what she was to say to her husband. ”I know that in leaving the room…. It is meant that you no longer wish to speak. I know that you are still in the works of preparing to leave to see Vera and that this isn’t what one might consider an ideal moment to discuss what it is that happened. But if there was ever a time where I needed you to put aside what is happening around us for the sake of talking to me….. now is it.” She locked the door then. It was demanding of her to threaten to keep him in the room but she was afraid of what would happen should she allow him to simmer in the thought of her running into another man’s arms…. Into that of Daemos. ”Alexander……. I know that I have told you many times in the past that I love you. But now is when I need you to believe me. I’m afraid of letting walk out of here without knowing that…. and without knowing that what I’ve done in the past and how I treated Daemos will not, nor will it ever be, the way I treat you. Zander you know me better than anyone and I would never intentionally hurt you. Though it’s been made known to me now that despite this, I have. We need to talk…. And I don’t just mean now but continuously. I want you to be happy. Gods know I would do anything to make you feel the way you deserve. But I cannot do that if you refuse to tell me what is on your mind. I have never given you reason to believe I would abandon you when you need me most. So why is it you are afraid to tell me your concerns? Why must I rely on…. On assumptions made on a whim to figure out what it is you are feeling? Will you not let me help you? Will you not tell me what’s wrong?” She did not pull away from the door in fear that if she released it, it would fly open and the air itself would steal him away from her. It was time that they did as Alaric had and spoke the truth.

O U T F I T
        User Image
                                                                                        • User Image
                                                                                          ◥ ◤
                                                                                          Alaric was beside himself with bewilderment. He understood his mother's frustration, but why he was deserving of the pile of bacon and eggs that now sat atop his head-- was beyond his limited comprehension. He did agree with the Queen, it was necessary for the man to have a talk with his mother-- discussing all that happened in the time that they were apart. Alaric however, hadn't yet owned up to the fact that Alexander wasn't the only one at this table who felt hurt by secrets kept. His mother had always been a mysterious woman. And not knowing where he had come from, forced him to build himself up in ways that not everyone thought honorable. The captain was pigheaded, arrogant, self entitled, and rude-- all without taking notice to the fact that people generally didn't like these traits. Alaric thought these things made him strong, when in honesty, they made him overconfident; and had his father not been the god of war, he likely would have met his demise a long time ago. Indeed, there were some favorable qualities, but most were overshadowed by the adverse among them. And therefore, often ended up confused.

The table was quickly clearing, as Victoria went to go do as her mother had asked. In turn, Remian prepared to follow. He cast his eyes toward the pirate first however, in a bit of amusement. It was the most expression Alaric had seen on the face of the bird since they had met. "You are quite insightful when it comes to others..." He smiled, rounding the table, but stopped at the head just before exiting the doors. "Perhaps it is time you started to discover your own flaws." And with that, he was gone.

Odette and Bishop were finishing their food and engaging in witty banter, seemingly unphased by the events that had taken place. However, Alaric was too engaged in his own thoughts to pay too much attention. He did not think he had much to work on. He was the son of Ares after all. Even Kings and Queens couldn't match his authority. Perhaps he could work on his humility, but other than that, he had done what was right-- and spoke with conviction. "If I had any..." The captain mumbled with a grin, chalking up Estelle's breakdown to the fact that she was pregnant. There was little that had been explained to him about such a process, as he only knew how to create a child-- not how to take care of it's mother with she was obviously crumbling beneath her own emotional imbalance. He would got talk to her as well, but for now...

"Are you..." Sophie giggled, as Alaric rolled his blue eyes up toward the mountain of food that was falling onto his shoulders and began picking a piece of bacon out of hair to eat. He smile at his new daughter, as she dropped down and shuffled underneath the table away from Bishop and Odette and popped out next to her father. There she ran a hand over her messy hair and fixed her dress before wiggling her fingers and plucking some egg from his neck. "You know, their both pretty upset with you."

His smile vanished and he leaned forward shaking whatever was left onto his own plate-- which was empty. Sophie promptly moved for his lap, as he pushed back his chair, knowing to deny her would cause another woman to go running off in tears or claiming to be sick. "The truth hurts lass." He replied, as she made herself comfortable on his right leg, and he laid his left hand on thigh, hoping to comfort her.

"But everything you said wasn't true."

Alaric knew she was smart, but she could only see the future, not what was in a man's heart. "Which part?" He questioned her with a playful tone, thinking she was bluffing.

She soon became very serious. "My dad...well my old dad...he never told my mom how he felt. She got pregnant with me, and he did what was right by marrying her...but also did it because he loved her. Sure she knew, but...she wanted to hear it and see it in his actions. And my dad, he just...he didn't know how love worked." Alaric was interested now, his eyes narrowing. "You say you can't love, but that's only because you don't know how." He was thinking now, and such was a dangerous thing. Sophie was right. He knew little about love, and didn't care to learn much else in it's regard. But now he was intrigued. He had experienced many things in life-- yet, never that. "How can you call yourself a conquer, if you never explored everything that was given to you...to explore..."

Alaric had taken a blow. His eyes moved to Bishop and Odette, knowing they had heard. And surely he did not want to seem like a man who hadn't done it all. "How can I...learn about this? A book?" He asked the boy, seeing that he had done so successfully, and was about to marry.

Surely, Alaric could do this to. He had battled sea monsters, vampires, and even survived death-- did he really want to ignorant when it came to something seemingly so simple?

In the meantime, Alexander found himself wishing he didn't know anything about love at all. He cared far too much, and the pain it caused in the time he had been living-- well, he didn't know if he could handle it anymore. Yes, he loved his wife. But he knew that he wasn't the best husband...or the best King for that matter. Criminals weren't running rampant, but them again...the enforcement of the law in the streets of Sonitus could have been better. Alexander had outlawed executions, and any man caught breaking the rules, was given a fair trail and sentenced to time in the dungeon. He had killed so many in his time, he was too regretful to be the cause of another death. The elf wanted peace of mind for once. He knew he wasn't the firm leader that this city needed. Alexander was cognizant that he let his emotions and fear govern him.

Perhaps that was why he didn't trust his union with Belva-- it had come from his fear of another man taking her away. Therefore, if she did cheat, he would understand-- which made it all the more agonizing. It didn't help that he could hear her outside the room. This was not the best place to hide. Soon, his Queen had entered, closing the door behind her. He was forced to listen. Alexander had not turned to look at her, but instead, he stood slightly hunched at the dresser by his side of the bed. He said nothing at first, hearing her words. She was right. There were things that needed to be said. And he hoped, that if she was deciding to leave him for another-- that he could change her mind. Belva could speak, and promise; she could claim that she would never do what she did to Daemos to him, but Alexander would never be able to believe until he was happy with himself. For that, he needed to forgive, and he could only forgive himself, if he corrected his wrongs.

Inside the drawer was a small square, purple velvet box. He pulled it into his palm, and turned to look at Belva from across the room-- the bed separated them for a time. "You are fearless, as you are shameless. Something that I've always admired." He whispered, with a hoarse tone. "This is not about you. Like I've said before, you 'ave a 'abit of making my insecurities about you...you make literally everything about you." Alexander's voice rose slightly, and there was a hint of intensity and irritation in it. "This problem is my own. And you cannot 'elp me with it." He admitted sharply.

The King hesitated to move, although he did eventually, coming around the outside for the bed and moving toward the door where she stood in the hopes of keeping him here. Alexander knew that if she had not, he might have left here to clear his head. "In addition, the fact that you think you 'ave the power to keep me from leaving if I want, is silly." He reached for her arm, as he if were going to move her, but instead, he wrapped his fingers tight around it and pulled her forward. His hand slipped up her arm, around her neck and gently gripped her hair between his fingers titling her head back. He leaned down, lowering his mouth as if he was going to kiss her, but instead moved to her ear. "I recall when I first told you to subdue me...and you somehow, also managed to seduce me."

His heart was pounding at this point, as even after twenty years, being this close to her made him want to burst with happiness. "You may be no match for me physically, but mentally, I am naught but clay in your 'ands. I am a servant, wanting nothing more than to please you. But I realize...I can't do that. I can't please another when I'm too busy reprimanding myself." He kissed her jawline before releasing her completely and taking a step backward, despite every part of him wanting to take her right now; she was the most stunning beautiful thing the world would ever see.

"I once said, I don't want...I desire. And what I desire, is to forever be married to you. But not this way...not in a contact that is bound by my word alone." Alexander swallowed and flipped open the top of the box, lifting his hand to present the glinting moonstone ring to her-- made of the rarest silver in all the Land. "I'd be 'onored, if you'd be my wife, again. Please?" His eyes found hers, and were without demand-- but rather, they pleaded with her humbly. "Albeit, if you decline, the entire Kingdom will be in an uproar. They're receiving invites to our engagement party as we speak..."

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100

To say she hadn’t been afraid he’d leave the room without any further discussion would have been a lie. For as soon as he addressed the fact that he was superior in strength and approached with just as much determination as she’d felt to keep him locked in, Belva felt her heart beat triple in pace. But just as Alexander threatened to move her he grabbed hold of her arm and brought her close. She’d feared she’d only angered him but instead was proven otherwise as his hand slipped up past her forearm and to the back of her neck. His fingertips danced through strands of her hair as his grip on them stiffened ever so slightly, coaxing her head back as he loomed over her. His presence was overwhelming. Intoxicating her every thought and lulling her into a state of euphoria as her mind was swarmed with her affections for the elf. And when he spoke it was as if she were falling in love with him for not the first, but the thousandth time since having married the man. His lips caressed her jaw line and there was a moment where her eyes shut, only to re-open as he went on to admit wanting nothing more than to please her. But found himself incapable of doing so due to his inability to rebut his need to reprimand himself. He’d been right. This wasn’t about her, it was about him. What Alexander was going through was something that ran much deeper than their relationship alone, but onto that which he’d had with his mother and father, his brothers, even Soarina. Everything he was now was a result of the past and how it had affected him. But for all his short comings, she would never have loved him any less. Nor could she ever see herself with any other man. Despite what Alaric thought, Belva would always believe Alexander to be a man of true bravery. For even under hardship, he managed. And such was only all the more evident as he released her and took a step back. There was a peculiar moment that followed. One that seemed to prelude to what was to come and just before Belva could determine what it was he was planning to do Alexander produced a small box, flipping the lid back and exposing a magnificent moonstone encased in intricate twines of rare silver. But this wasn’t just a beautiful ring… this was a proposal. Despite having accepted his initial demand that she marry him twenty years ago, it seemed it was for that reason alone that he had found it inadequate. And now… now he was giving her a choice. He did not command that she agree to it, nor did he appear condescending or belittling in any way. In fact….. there was a look in his eye that spoke more than words could. Which was only one of many factors that contributed to the sudden burst of tears as she threw her arms around him. Her lips split into a smile as they washed over his face, showering him in her adoration for all that he was as she finally spoke in regards to his proposal. ”Yes…... I will marry you for as many times as you ask.” Bliss. She felt as if she’d been engulfed in pure, unequaled, bliss.

Back in the dining hall Bishop too was receiving his fair share of earth shattering surprise. As it would seem that Sophie was not only a oracle, a little girl, and a pirate, but a master manipulator. He’d seen how the child worked her way through Alaric’s thick exterior and wrapped the man around her finger to the point where he’d just about do anything given the right motivation. And in this case, it was the fear of seeming lesser in the face of others. The man had spoken of lacking pride but such was anything but true. It was almost equally as amusing to see him completely void of such realization as it was to hear him inquire as to how he would go about learning how to love. Even going so far as to suggest he would do so through literature. Bishop almost immediately scoffed, prepared to ignore his quest all together but felt Odette’s eyes burrowing into him, a sensation that was unsettling in itself without knowing she was blind. ”No. You cannot learn about love from a novel. I’m afraid they don’t explain the complexities of such an emotion in the form of pop up books either, so you’re out of luck.”

”Is there something wrong with pop up books, Bishop?”

”No dear, your books are very nice.”

”You really shouldn’t make fun of the blind and infantile, you know. It’s not very king like of you.”

”Yes and I’m sure the people of Sonitus will be just as pleased to know that their queen will be just as dependent on pop up books when reading guides on how to rule an entire civilization.” It seemed the banter between the two was never ending. But it was all in good fun. Bishop would never purposefully insult his bride nor did she hope to do as much to him. Alaric on the other hand was of exception to Bishop. There was something about the man that did not rub him the right way. He exhibited an over abundance of importance, selfishness, and a lack of sincerity and regard for others and their emotions. He felt himself above all…… and what unsettled Bishop the most was that he was almost certain he was. It was true. There was an amount of divinity that shone off the man that made Bishop cringe inside and brought out the worst in him. It was a feeling that left him conflicted and uneasy. The darkness inside of him was disturbed by Alaric’s presence as if he were a bright light and Bishop was naught but a shadow. Still, he was determined to control himself. ”The first step is finding the right woman. Someone you trust with every aspect of your body and soul.”

”The next is to start caring for that individual. You must take note of how they feel, their desires, their interests. You must know them as well as you know yourself.”

”A good start for you would be making sure that love is even an option. If your feelings are rebutted and you are rejected…. Well…..”

”Oh Bishop, don’t say that. Don’t listen to him Alaric, he’s only trying to frighten you. Not everyone finds love immediately. It’s not to be rushed. As a matter of fact, both of Bishop’s parents hated each other. Now look at them.”

”They hate each other together.”

”Hush you. Oh, well what about Victoria and Remian? Did you not say they were a ‘disaster from the start?’”

”That’s terribly rude.”

”Your words, not mine.”

”Yes well…. They were. My sister was one who took part in infidelity without partaking in the intimacies of her relationships in fear of rejection. She was afraid to care. Remian was a change of pace for her. He was a gentleman and believed that love was something magical to be shared with one person for the rest of your life, despite having suffered so much neglect during his own. He’s changed my sister for the better.” Bishop paused then as he reflected on his words, tapping his fork on his plate subconsciously before resting it on the table and giving Alaric his full attention, his expression serious and without fault. ”Love will be one of the hardest things you will ever encounter in life. But do not fear it. It shouldn’t be easy. And to be honest, the best relationships are those that are worked for. I may not have faced tragedy nor trial during my time with Odette but that is not to say it was without discovery. I have known her since I was young and spent years building up to this point. For some, it only takes a matter of months. But it’s all about the understanding and bond constructed between the two of you. No one can make you feel love….. But we can help you to try.” Bishop had never cared to think himself an expert on anything as should there be anyone capable of explaining the theories of love to Alaric, it was Remian. But he knew that his friend was already dealing with so much already and the idea of throwing this man his way in addition did not sit well with him. No, Alaric had come to him with his question. And so, he would answer.

O U T F I T
        User Image
                                                                                        • User Image
                                                                                          ◥ ◤
                                                                                          Alexander was thrilled to hear his wife's words. And seeing her tears, only confirmed that he had done the right thing in asking her to marry him. This time, they would do it right. The entire city would be brought to celebrate, this occasion, and with Bishop's wedding right around the corner as well, Sontius would have much to rejoice over. Although, this was not at all about politics, it did help when the citizen's where brought in on the merriment that happened within the castle. He had never been a King, but for seventeen years he had watched his mother and father rule-- and despite having their own personal problems, they always kept Rivdar in high spirits, even until the bitter end. Their love had outlasted every situation they faced, and he hoped that his and Belva's relationship would do the same.

Even if this Land was to fall away, Alexander always wanted this union to be strong. He desired nothing more than this woman, and the family they had built together. Which made him feel slightly guilty about the way he had put off Remian's news. Victoria called this bird her 'boyfriend' and such meant they were courting. The fact that he loved her-- well that was obvious. Once again, his fear had taken over. And in honesty, the issue couldn't be as easily solved as this. She was his blood, and he would have rather died than lose her, or see her hurt. His time spent away from her, when she was on her journey was agonizing, although he kept faithful for the sake of his wife. To have her run off with this family he knew nothing about-- a family with more turmoil than their own-- well it was almost too much to bear.

Alexander held Belva close, his arms wrapped tight around her torso and his face buried in her neck. He had promised himself he wouldn't cry again. So he didn't. But he wanted to. "Remian came this morning with news. I was preoccupied with my own matters, so I wasn't able to talk 'im about it. I think maybe, you'd be more suited. I'll probably end up killing 'im." He whispered, kissing her cool, pale skin gently.

Speaking of the son of the phoenix, his father was prowling the castle in search of the King to tell him just the information that Remian had failed to reveal before their fallout at breakfast. Ronan was afraid that with all that was happening, Alexander would react harshly to the idea of two beautiful grandchildren-- which were on their way whether he liked it not. In addition, he hadn't seen Andromeda for a while, and was starting to worry that she regressing in her condition. It seemed that everyone had forgotten about the clan of one hundred souls that were trapped in her body. He loved this woman. And he wished that he had more power to help her with whatever she was going through. The night they spent together was not an intimate one, but he had explained to her that he was Remian's father. He was drunk, but from what he recalled it had come across pretty clear. Since then, they hadn't spoken again. And he feared that she and Ha'an had run off.

However, he was distracted from his task as he passed the open doors of the balcony in the hall, and came across a dressed form, whose gown blew in the wind. He would have thought it to be Indigo, but he knew that this color did not suit the elf. She was more of a canary yellow kind of girl. No, this was Soarina. And it would have been a lie to say she had not caught his attention earlier. She was very attractive-- tall, and thin, with deep pools of chocolate in her eyes. Her only downfall-- being the fact that she was the daughter of Liam and a sister of Alexander. Ronan likely wouldn't have stopped, but she was hunched over the rail, sobbing. He had left in the middle of Alaric's speech in search of the King, so he had no idea what was bothering her.

Therefore, he sat aside his mission and stepped out on the balcony through the open glass doors. He was dressed in traditional elf clothing, his jacket blowing as wind which passed over the rectangular structure that jutted out over the courtyard. "I take it breakfast only got worse..."

Soarina hadn't been expecting to be visited. Her son spoke of not being prideful, but he was just the opposite, and there was no way he was coming to apologize-- not that she deserved it. He was right, but wrong at the same time. She couldn't have told him about the past, as it would have altered his future, then ultimately his destiny. She believed she had done the right thing. Ares had gone after Alaric turned one year old...and he came back in the form of another man to merely send his son on his way when he returned ten years ago. She doubted she would ever see him again.

The woman was so deep in her thoughts that the presence of a strange startled her, and she glanced to her side nervously, forcing a smile through her tears.

"I'm Ronan, by the way."

"Yes, well...raising children is hard."

He nodded, as he looked out on what lay below. She had seen him at the table next to Remian, but he had not introduced himself until now. Soarina had to admit, he was fairly handsome. His platinum hair seemed to shimmer from the reflection of sunlight off the golden castle. "You're singing to the choir lady."

She smiled for real this time, an abrupt, and unexpected laugh leaving her lips. "I have made some mistakes and Alaric is not forgiving."

"He'll see in time that whatever you did, you did it either for his sake, or for the sake of someone else."

"How do you know I didn't do it for my own sake?" She asked curiously, her eyes watching his lips as they moved-- almost as if she were in a trance.

He soon turned to look at her, and her face immediately felt hot as she swallowed the lump in her throat. "Did you?"

Soarina shook her head, "No."

"Then he'll forgive you." Ronan grinned charmingly, and she felt strange. Her knees threaten to disappear.

"You...you speak as if you have a family of your own."

"Remian is my son."

Suddenly, her smile vanished. "Oh."

"Yeah, I fertilized the egg of a phoenix, and let my father raise him for many years. He thought I was his uncle...but the truth has since come out. And things were rough, but...I think I'm getting the hang of being a father."

"And his mother?" Soarina almost blurted the words.

"She's here somewhere."

She bit down on her bottom lip, her gaze finally reverting back to the courtyard. Her eyes had lost a bit of their color, but she couldn't be sure why. "She must be lovely."

"If by lovely, you mean a complete b***h. Then yes. Yes she is."

Soarina fought her giggle, yet it escaped her lips anyway. He was very funny. "Trouble in a paradise?"

Ronan's smug demeanor fell away as he placed a hand on the rail, shrugging his shoulders. "She loves my father. I'm just the baby daddy."

"Well, I'm sure she doesn't know what she's missing. A witty guy like you-- could sweep any girl off her feet."

She felt his lime green eyes on her, from the corner of her own, but couldn't turn to look him. Her heart had practically stopped beating. "I'll be sure to tell her you said that..." He replied in amusement. "I'm...going to keep searching for Alexander. You keep your head up."

"You as well." She replied simply, as he left her side. Soarina waited only a moment before she turned to look over her shoulder. Only to find that he had done the same. Her face ran red, as she offered him a wave. To which he responded with a bow his head, and vanished around the corner. Only once he was gone did she finally breath.

In the meantime, Remian and Victoria were just passing by with enough time to catch a glimpse of the good-bye. The young bird couldn't help but raise his eyebrow suspiciously, in seeing his father's grin as he sauntered away. He didn't like the idea of the dragon canoodling with anyone, let alone Soarina. Alexander already didn't like them, they didn't need more reasons to keep this rivalry going on. Not only that, but part of him hoped that Ronan would mend things with his mother. All of him wanted a family. He wanted his grandchildren to have not one set of grandparents but two. And with the way things were going, he wouldn't be surprised if even Alexander and Belva disappeared after they made their announcement.

Remian was shaken with fears, "I am sure he only made it worse." He whispered, squeezing Victoria's hand briefly. "I will wait here while you check on her."

At the table, Alaric was still trying to understand what it was that both Bishop and Odette were trying to say. It was obvious that the Prince thought him to be cruel. He likely thought the world of Alexander. And he knew he had been harsh in saying such things about the King. But had he not, this situation between the couple could have turned into something that kept him from his goal. Alaric was not the type to come back empty handed, and he had promised his crew that he would retrieve those they had lost. Regardless, the banter between the two only reminded him of the relationship he had with Estelle. The duo had bickered a great deal, perhaps not with half as much wit, but he always hoped that they kept that spark.

It seemed that since the day they had kissed, things changed. He didn't know why, but he wondered if she had been looking for this-- for companionship. The captain had forbade her from being with another, yet he could do as he pleased. Was this what worried her? Could he commit in that fashion?

Alaric reached down and put Sophie on the floor, offering her a pat on the shoulder before leaving the table completely. "Thank you." And with that, he was gone from the room in search of Estelle. He came up the stairs, and moved down the hallway to the chamber he had found her in previously with a shout, "Is that anyway to treat your captain!?" He growled, banging on the door; leaving Sophie looking over the table in the dining area at Bishop with a triumphant glow.

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Victoria was more than happy to do what she could to comfort her aunt….. but upon having been left to do just that she couldn’t help but realize that she was without the words to do so. She’d never been in Soarina’s position nonetheless mothered another human being whilst living a life of neglect and betrayal. It was only mere hours ago that she had accepted her own duties as a mother. Even so, she couldn’t imagine what it would feel like to have brought something so precious into this world only to have it turn on you the way Alaric had done to her. But it did bring a certain amount of respect into perspective for those who had gone through as much. Victoria wanted to learn from not only her, but her parents as well. Surely Alaric wasn’t exactly the best example of a well raised child, as he was both too proud to put himself beneath those around him nor respect his hosts. Especially those who were of a higher order. Still there was a manner of success in having raised him at all… wasn’t there? Everyone had their fair share of flaws and he was by no means the worst she’d seen. Surely there was something there to be proud of. ”Oh I’m sure he was only making conversation. Sometimes the most interesting people are damaged souls you know.” She said with a smile as she felt Remian’s hand tighten around hers before bidding that she go on ahead. ”Try not to wander while I’m away. We still have to talk about names!” Victoria said teasingly before planting a quick kiss on the bird’s cheek and scurrying off to join her aunt on the balcony. She did not wish to burden the man with her fears of becoming a mother nor her inadequacy in being able to raise children. Before their journey together, such thoughts had rarely crossed her mind and she wasn’t the least bit sure if she would be a suitable mother towards their children. For she too was still one at heart. Still, she yearned to prove herself worthy of such a gift and knew without a doubt that she would try her best to make sure that her children were as happy as they deserved to be, just as her parents had done for both her and Bishop. And so without any further hesitation she approached Soarina with gentle eyes and a hushed tone, not wanting to startle her should she not be anticipating company. ”Soarina-…. Auntie-…. Uhm…. Ma’am? Are you alright?” Already she found similarities between this woman and her mother, as unlikely as that would have seemed. One being the undeniable and somewhat shocking amount of grace and beauty they held even when flustered. Soarina was magnificent. It was no wonder Ronan had gone out of his way to speak with her as surely she radiated elements of ferocity and regality that were without equal. This was the sister of her father. And even though she hadn’t the pleasure of knowing her growing up, she had every intention of doing so now.

Unbeknownst to Victoria, Remian wasn’t at all to be left alone to his own devices. For shortly after having been sent off by Alexander, Belva had practically danced down the corridors in absolute ecstasy before recollecting herself in a slightly more restrained fashion. Remian was by no means fragile on the outside but within was a soul just as easily startled as that of a young fawn. And so it was with caution that she joined the young man after having approached from behind. Victoria showed no signs of acknowledging her mother’s presence and to some degree she was thankful. Belva hadn’t yet spoken to the boy in private and so she decided that this was as good a chance as any. Alexander had difficulty hiding his distaste for the phoenix as he was very protective of their daughter. And for obvious reasons. However, Belva was far more accepting. She knew this boy was of kind heart and could only do good by Victoria. She could only hope that with time Alexander too would come to see that very same potential. ”I heard that you tried to speak with Zander this morning? He told me that he was unable to pay you the attention you deserved at that given time considering… But I am here to lend an ear in his stead if you would like. I’d be more than happy to speak with you. And in time he will too. It’s just a matter of adjusting I’m afraid. I fear that Alexander comes off as a bit hostile towards all those he loves at one time or another. Unfortunately that leaves you under his direct line of fire. I hope you’ll forgive him. He really does mean well. Victoria is our only daughter and the only child bound by his blood. It isn’t easy for him, watching her grow up. No matter how good of a man you are, he will always worry. It’s just how father’s are. They want what’s best for their children but nothing is ever good enough.” Belva couldn’t help but feel pride in speaking not only of her daughter and husband, but Remian as well. Alexander was unwilling to see it just yet but she knew that the boy that towered before her now was beyond anything that she could have hoped for Victoria. She only hoped he knew as much. ”We are grateful for you, Remian. My daughter, I love her very much. But I know that the road she was heading down before having met you was one of sorrow and solitude. I could not bear to think her to have a life not knowing what it is she feels now. And I have you to thank for that. I know I’m not mistaken when I say that she is as lucky to have found you as you are to have found her. I trust you with our Tori. And in turn I hope that you will trust us to help you and your family in whatever way we can. A lot has happened in the past week but know that we have not forgotten your purpose for coming here.” Her smile widened as she looked up at the child and saw not just a powerful spirit, but a young man burning with the knowledge, bravery, and hope of ten thousand men. He was beyond that time. A true gift from the gods. ”Now….” She knew that she had said more than her portion and that part of conversing with someone was allowing them a moment as well. If he had something to say, now was as good a time as any. ”Was there something on your mind?”

Meanwhile back in the guest suite Estelle was going through a far less pleasant experience. One that included nausea, yelling, and restless tossing about as she smothered a large over stuffed pillow against the side of her head in a pitiful attempt to block out whatever racket Alaric was making on the other side of the door. The fairy had concluded that a relationship was not only far beyond her reach, but so was a proper days rest as the captain was beyond allowing her a moment’s peace, hell bent on confronting her about what she’d done at breakfast. Luckily for him she was without a plate of food to spare or she would have happily exhibited the same action again there in the hall. Unfortunately, there was one thing that had been left to her disposal and that was the glass of water he’d been so kind as to bring to her before having ruined any thoughts of admiration she had for him within an hours time. Without hesitation Estelle grabbed the glass and reached for the handle of her door, fed up with the sound of Alaric’s voice as he demanded her attention, and flung its contents on his face with bitter disapproval. Her lips puckered in a pout as she let out a huff and slammed it on the drawer next to her. ”Oh I’m sorry! I though you were accustomed to me throwing things your way. Food, gunfire, insults, me. I don’t suppose you’d know the difference of course. You’re so damn selfish and stubborn you haven’t even a lick of sense to reconsider the words that come out of your mouth. You insult any and all you feel content to, you brag about your appearance, and then you-….” No. No she wouldn’t tell him what he’d done wrong. If he couldn’t figure it out himself then that was his own fault. She wasn’t about to give him a reason to think any less of her nonetheless humiliate herself by admitting to what it was she had thought to be the beginnings of a serious relationship. She had opened herself up to this man. And now she questioned if that had been the best decision. ”You….. You have the gall to come here and bang on my door! Screaming in the hall as if you’re naught but a wild animal! Did it ever occur to you that we are indoors!?!?” And yet it couldn’t help but be noted that she was shouting as well.

O U T F I T
        User Image
                                                                                        • User Image
                                                                                          ◥ ◤
                                                                                          Soarina was not exactly herself anymore. And for some reason, the fire in her cheeks would not seize as Ronan's smile continued to reply over and over again in her mind, until her knees simply threatened to vanish. It had been a long time since a man showed her kindness the way he had, as Ares had only ever offered a rough hand on the shoulder for comfort. And any other man that had looked upon her since her release from Olivera, had been only been looking for physical relationships-- something she had never been interested in. In one hundred and twenty years, she had only laid with a single man-- and even that had been brief, for the sake of producing a prodigy. Soarina wanted much more than that which she had with Ares, but the gods forbid it.

The fact that her son was even here, was because the gods sought fit to do their own bidding. She just happened to be a worthy candidate. She thought that the god of War loved her. He had spent an entire year keeping her from Olivera's hand. But after that, he had only appeared in glimpses-- pushing Alaric along. The idea of loving someone else was painful, because she desired nothing more than to be with the father of her only child. Still, Ronan's act of random kindness, forced her to wonder what it would be like to find favor in the eye of a man in a much deeper way. Perhaps the father to her niece's boyfriend wasn't exactly appropriate. Unfortunately, her heart was already stuttering at the idea. And she almost jumped out of her skin when Victoria approached.

She placed a hand over her chest, and laughed softly. "Don't call me ma'am. Makes an old woman feel old." Soarina placed a hand on her cheek and stepped forward, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Auntie is just fine" She whispered.

As a woman proud to have found her brother, she couldn't help but feel pride when looking upon Victoria. She was so incredibly beautiful it was breathtaking. And to imagine her and the bird making more babies filled her with a great among of joy as well, for she imagined those children to be without equal. Remian was special. That much she knew. "I'm...well..." She was red again, due to the answer. For as simple as it was, it felt far more complicated than it should have been. "I was upset, but..." Her face burned bright. "I just..." What was she suppose to say? "I'm much better thank you."

Soarina finally managed with a nod, almost slumping forward nervously. "Ronan told me not to be so hard on myself." She sighed heavily and ran a few fingers through her dark hair. "I haven't been the best mother. And apparently he hasn't been the best father, so we have a great deal in common." She chuckled. "Although, Remian came out much better than Alaric." She reverted her gaze to the courtyard and bit down on her lip briefly. "I like Ronan..."

Soarina suddenly waved her hand almost collapsing from the words she let slip without much thought. "I mean...he's nice! Very nice..." Sheepishly she offered Victoria a glance, which became very thoughtful. "Your dad and mom are so happy. They might bicker, but I can see how much they love each other...you're lucky to be a product of that love, Victoria. Many children don't get that. It's all I've really wanted. Love, and family..." She smiled. "But one out of two ain't bad." Soarina opened her arms and pulled Victoria into them, kissing her forehead a second time.

◥ ◤

Remian was not alone in the hallway. His mind still trying to move passed the fact that Ronan could have possibly made a sexual advance on the King's sister. More than anything, he worried about his relationship with Alexander getting worse. He admired the man. And although he knew that Alaric's statement at breakfast were true, the pirate was out of line. This was the home of a great man, and as ruler, he deserved to be treated as such. All had their flaws. Even the almighty captain, and one day he came to find that being only half-god, made him half-human. Alaric needed to stop thinking of himself as entitled. As he wasn't to have anymore than the next person without putting in the work.

Indeed, Remian knew his secret. The bird could read aura's and although that of the King's nephew was leaking in overconfidence, there was an abundance of bright white that radiated off of him so exceedingly, that it was hard to even be at the same table as him. He assumed this was the reason his mother had kept him in the dark about his father. Had it been Remian who had given birth to him, he would have never made such known. Alaric was better off never knowing such as a truth. He could only assume he was here for a great purpose, and his knowledge of his divine blood was likely to keep him from his destiny.

Fortunately, that was not Remian's problem. He had his own things to deal with, which is why the Queen's appearance startled him. He looked to see her as she approached from behind, and bowed his head immediately to show respect. He could tell from her aura, that she had fixed whatever issue she and Alexander were having. For she glowed pink...with love, as often Victoria did in his presence.

Remian was one who was always willing to take in more knowledge, and he listened attentively to all the woman had say in regard to Alexander, Andromeda, and the other matters that their family was going through. In a way, he considered himself to be part of this unit. But he didn't received conformation of such, as Belva seemed to separate the idea of them all being a part of one whole. She spoke of his family, and hers, but she would soon come to realize-- or at least he hoped-- that they were one in the same.

Therefore, Remian cleared his throat as he looked down on her, prepared to explain himself as best he could. He was nervous, but he thought the Queen to be much more level headed than her husband. "Yes. There is, your highness." He replied softly. "We phoenix's are emotional creatures. Everything we do is more mental than physical. And when we make a connection, it is usually for life." Remian spoke slow, his confidence wavering. "The night that I took Victoria from the castle, against your will, and that of the King's, we had a very nice time. Bishop and Odette's engagement party was lovely...and I must admit that there was something in the air. I did not feel like myself. I did not feel caged. For the first time, I actually felt that I had wings...that I could fly. And in our custom, it is appropriate for us to bare ourselves to the one we love," He paused. "Naked... And I bid that Victoria and I do so, in line with our traditions."

Remian was suddenly feeling ill, as he knew this was the time when Alexander likely would have set him on fire out of rage. He was cognizant that human customs were much different than his own. "The day after, I began to feel sick. And today, I laid two eggs." He looked at Belva, with a mix of happiness and saddness in his amber glowing eyes. "Two eggs that will hatch into your grandchildren, as she has fertilized them with her blood. But I know! I know your tradition, and I know that children out of wedlock is frowned upon. So I have asked her to marry me. And she has accepted." Finally, able to breath, he did so just barely tarrying for her response. "I love her very much. And I will dedicate my life to proving it to you-- if that is what it takes. I wish to tell the King this news myself. If he has time to hear it. And if...if you approve."

◥ ◤

On a lighter note, Alaric was found himself amused as he stood in the doorway of Estelle's chambers covered in water. He could practically see fire flicking off her tongue as she spoke. It was that part of her that he desired most. For he found himself wanting her physically more and more. Had it not been for the tragedy of losing those closest to him, he didn't think it would have been possible for him to keep his hands off her any longer. In addition, this dress was baffling. It covered much more of her than her normal attire, leaving most of her physical form to the imagination-- which left him wanting to rip it from her so that he might perfect the image in his head. Yes, Alaric knew that there was something between them. But he hadn't quite thought it romantic until now. Mostly because he hadn't known he was capable of such feelings. However, now that knew that love was a matter of being aware-- he would not shy from the idea of it's possibility. Love was something that even the gods felt. And not just any love, but the romantic kind-- for something told him that his own parents had such a relationship. Therefore, he would not flee from it-- especially if it were right in front of him. Alaric was a conqueror, and love was not something that would so easily slip by him. Estelle, even though she was far too proud to speak it, wanted whatever this was between them to have the chance at evolving as well. And he certainly willing to try.

"My appearance? Is that's what's bothering you? The fact that I find myself attractive? Or is it the fact you find me attractive?" He grinned devilishly, before neighing like a horse, and shaking the access water from his head. Alaric then ran a hand over his moist face, and peered at her over his fingers, still smug as always. "I mean, you did say so yourself lass. Just today, in this very room." He passed her by, paying the fact that she likely didn't want him here no mind.

The captain offered her a glance over his shoulder, but had a seat on the bed soon after only to become very serious. "What I said to the King was necessary. I haven't forgotten why I'm here. As happy as I am for this family, I also have another. And I will not be so easily reunited with them." Still, he knew this wasn't about that. "Just as you pretend to be my mistress for the sake of appearances, I pretend to be a man who wants more." His eyes trailed over her dress, toward her beautifully stunning face as strands of brown hair fell over pale skin. "But know, I am content."

Similar to Estelle, he hadn't exactly stated his point. He wasn't sure why, but it was simpler for the two to speak in riddles. "And last I recall, selfish and stubborn as I may be, you were to treat me with a bit more respect." Alaric's expression had not changed. His blonde brows hung over his eyes, as he reprimanded her. He was hard pressed to be embarrassed by the actions of another. But Estelle could not continue on treating him this way, hormones or not, ship or not. "Rest." He jerked his head toward the bed. "You'll be coming with me to see this witch. And the last thing I want is to come back and have you throw more water in my face because you think I desire to lay with her."

Alaric's eyes moved toward her stomach involuntarily, his mind now wandering to the seed in her belly. "Our child...what will his name be?" Perhaps it was Caspian's blood, but the gift of this pregnancy had been from Ares. And therefore was as much his own, as anyone else's. Just as he had laid claim to her, and Sophie-- he would do the same once this child was born. They were his. And nothing would take them from him.

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100

In truth Belva wasn’t at all prepared for what Remian said. It seemed that from the moment the boy had opened his mouth he’d begun to spew confessions of varying proportions. And not all were things meant to be uttered openly. Still there was something endearing about how youthful and open the man seemed even after having lived as long as he had. Yes, he was much older than her Victoria but seemingly less experienced in the ways of socialization. The bird was wound so tightly that at times Belva worried he simply might fall ill from the stress of it all. But she had faith. As gentle as he was Remian was apt in taking care of himself and others. He had a heart far larger than the world deserved and was as brave as he was kind. And it seemed such would be needed in the immediate future as alongside his desire to wed Victoria, he had also revealed that the two were soon to be parents. It was sudden and not in the least bit expected so soon by someone so young, but Belva could not help but weep in delight. There was so much to celebrate this day that her heart simply could not take it. Should anything else occur with in the hour, she thought she simply might faint. The queen grabbed Remian with teary eyes and pulled the towering figure into her embrace before pulling him back giddily and wiping at her moist cheeks as she stammered for words. Their family was expanding more than she could have ever hoped and only in a matter of a day. What would happen when she fell asleep tonight? Would she awake to more? ”Oh Remian, children! I’m going to be a grand-mother!” She squeaked and bounced on her heels in delight only to place her own hand on her mouth as if to hush herself from making too much of a commotion. Clearing her throat and wiping her face yet again to no avail, she looked up at the bird with a smile that could have lit the heavens. She had never been so proud of Victoria, nor as happy as she was for these two. Given there were… details that should have given her cause for hesitation, Belva simply could not deny the elation she felt. Victoria was to be a mother. And Remian, a father. The young man wished to wed to which Victoria had accepted! Had she believed Remian did not love her and was undeserving, the queen would have not allowed him a place in their lives. But he’d done more than prove his dedication not only to her daughter, but to their family. Yes. He was someone she wanted in their lives.

”Remian you are a man of kindness, bravery, and passion that often takes centuries for one civilization alone to comprehend. All that you’ve done for us, and for the people you have yet to meet….. for Victoria…. I have always thought her to be content. But I have never seen her as happy as she is with you. It’s not easy watching your daughter grow up. To see her change and have adventures of her own with the fear of knowing you won’t always be there to catch her when she falls. But I find comfort in knowing that you will. And frankly I’d be a fool to deny her that which makes her happy. Nor could I be any more proud of the man she’s chosen. So yes. Without any doubt in my mind I know that you two are right for one another. So if my approval is what you seek, always know that you will have it. Welcome to the family.” She gave the boy one last tight squeeze before releasing him and looking back over where Victoria stood with Soarina, the two engaging in an embrace of their own though their words were lost amongst Belva’s own excitement. ”Can we see them, the eggs? Oh I can’t wait for Alexander-….. oh dear…. Zander…” Belva suddenly let out a nervous laugh and rest her hands on Remian’s shoulders. Surely he would not be as pleased to hear all that Remian had said as she was. She had not forgotten the more…. Intimate part of the young man’s confession. ”Remi dear. I support you. I really do. But I’m afraid you might have a much more difficult time earning as much from Alexander should you… choose to admit wanting to bed our daughter. I adore you and would not want to see any harm come to the man Victoria has agreed to marry. So please, for your own safety and better health I beg you not tell him you want to ‘bare yourself naked’ with our daughter. I want you to feel comfortable and I believe that the joining of two families includes accepting one another’s tradition… And by no means do I wish to insult you in suggesting you hide your practices. Especially being as Victoria was conceived out of wed lock as well. But Alexander has a temper. A terrible one. And I don’t want to see him make an attempt on your life like he did two weeks ago.” She could still remember the yelling and flurry of feathers strewn about as Alexander had tackled Remian to the ground in the garden and began plucking his feathers. It had taken not only herself, but Victoria as well to put a stop to him. And even then he had remained short with the boy. Hopefully the king would see more to this news than the loss of his daughter. As deep down Belva knew that this was the reason he hated Remian so.

Victoria on the other hand was oblivious to all that Remian had said to her mother, only noticing her presence upon being pulled into Soarina’s embrace. The woman emitted a warmth that reminded her much of her father and grandmother. Something familiar that helped to ease the surprise of the gesture as well as the suspicion that had begun to form. Soarina spoke highly of Ronan after only just having met him. And although she hadn’t known her aunt long, all women seemed translucent when it came to their affections. There was something simmering beneath that twinkle in her eye and the flush to her cheeks. She may have been stealthy in changing the subject but Victoria’s mind had not wandered far past Soarina’s flustered words. ”Love is an adventure. Sometimes it takes a lot longer to figure out where you’re heading, you know? But hey, you’re beautiful. And if you have as much as a sharp tongue as I suspect then I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before you catch someone’s eye. Us Helios women have a knack for it…… And don’t worry. I’m no expert but I’ve heard parenting isn’t exactly the easiest task to accomplish. Everyone makes mistakes and not every child comes out the same. Remian grew up not knowing what life was like beyond the walls of Ashu. He spent years studying and training. Alone. He wasn’t allowed to leave. His mother forbade it. But he loves her…. I know it must be hard for you. But if there is anything I’ve learned over these past few months it’s that children love their parents no matter what they’ve done. And I’m certain Alaric is no exception. He wouldn’t have been upset if he hadn’t cared. He loves you. And that’s why it hurts. He just needs time. We all do, I think.” She looked up at her aunt with a smile and turned to see her mother and Remian speaking amongst themselves in hushed tones. But did not leave her aunt’s side despite how curious she was to know what it was that captivated her mother. ”Can I ask you something, auntie?” She didn’t know where it had come from but suddenly she was feeling nervous. Tomorrow. The eggs could hatch tomorrow and she hadn’t a clue how to care for a child. There was only so much time she had before….. ”How…. do you change a diaper?”

Back in Estelle’s room, things had surprisingly refrained from escalating despite all that Estelle had said in her outrage towards Alaric. He was as smug as ever and remained indifferent towards her assault despite being doused in water. She listened to him with a huff as he went on to turn her words against her and suggest that perhaps the problem was not that he believed himself to be handsome, but that she thought so. Immediately Estelle’s face was pulled into a scowl and her arms crossed over one another. Her lips pursing in a slight pout as he moved past her despite her obvious annoyance with his presence. And then he changed. She could not deny the demand in his tone as he reminded her of the respect he deserved. And although she wished to be treated the same, she was left without a word to spare, instead turning her head away as if to avoid his scolding tone as his eyes burrowed into her. He was right. She did think him attractive which made meeting his gaze all the more difficult. Strangely enough instead of continuing on the matter of how she’d treated him he then ordered her to rest so that she might join him later in meeting the witch the king had spoken of, as if it might confirm his claim to having been happy with her and her alone. It was a tempting offer. One that she simply couldn’t deny. After all, if he wished to test himself with her present then who was she to reject him? ”Fine. But only because I’m tired and I haven’t enough energy to throw anything else at you.” She muttered and moved to the other side of the bed where she slipped beneath the sheets and resumed her crossed arm pose, her indignant look only faltering upon the mention of her child, their child, and what he would be called once he was born. She was stunned. Before he seemed to have denied the baby with ease when confronted by Alexander but now in the privacy of her room…. ”I was thinking… Mortian?” Her eyes had softened as her head subconsciously turned his way, the rest of her body shifting to follow. He had called him not hers, but ours. And for that she was willing to forget what he had said before… if only to entertain the possibility a little longer that what was between them could work. Perhaps there was hope.

O U T F I T
        User Image
                                                                                        • User Image
                                                                                          ◥ ◤
                                                                                          Remian was pleased with Belva's reaction to the news. So much so, that at the sight of her tears, he thought to turn and seek out her husband for the same propose. But the Queen the was quick to reveal to him, that although she was thrilled with the news, Alexander would not be so easily won over.

Remian had not thought his wanting to see Victoria naked would translate into 'bedding' her, as that was not at all what he meant. But he understood that Belva's relationship with Alexander was much more physical, then it was mental. The young bird's desire to see his fiancee without her clothing was completely pure. It was believed that seeing one in such a way was the highest honor, at least among the phoenix's, and it wasn't his request that caused him to become 'pregnant'-- so to speak-- but rather his undying love for her. It was possible that he had been carrying the eggs since they met. As the gods worked in mysterious ways.

However, Remian saw no need to try and explain such to his future mother-in-law. Instead, he placed a light hand upon her shoulder after her speech and kissed her forehead gratefully. He then swallowed the lump that had built in his throat, choosing his words carefully, "The King is a great man. He is deserving of a woman like you, who is equally as tremendous. However, he is not much of a match for me physically. My respect for him, is what keeps me from acting out when he wishes to express himself with his fist."

Remian offered her a smile. Although it was barely visible, his airy tone was prominent. "He cannot hurt me. I may seem fragile, but you have met my mother. I am anything but. I do want to be naked with your daughter, but not for the sake of bedding her-- for the sake of really seeing her. You have been with Alexander for years and I doubt you have truly taken the time to examine his form-- to know it-- so that even in the dark, as naught but a shadow-- you would know it was him. Our glory comes from our bodies. Nakedness is a taboo, mostly because it's meant only for he or she that would truly appreciate it. And I appreciate Victoria."

His eyes sparkled, as his expression soon became very serious. "The eggs are in my chamber. They will grow and eventually hatch, but the time frame varies. So I would like to have the ceremony as soon as possible." Remian knew it wasn't Alexander he should have been afraid of, but his own mother-- who didn't much care for the Princess. His gaze wondered to the floor, as he suddenly lost his confidence, but eyes did not miss the shine of her ring. He knew such was a tradition. "I will take you to see the eggs. Perhaps on the way to my room, you could tell me more about the ring on your finger. I assume one is needed for Victoria?" Remian was observant. "I believe it was different before. Is she is need of a new one everyday?"

◥ ◤

Soarina could see herself in the only child of her half-brother. It had been made known that Bishop was adopted, such was no secret, and the entire Kingdom knew of how he had come to be as such. Before coming here, she had done a great deal of research on Alexander. She knew of the council struggle with his 'foreign' ways-- but in time he had come to be the best King Sonitus had ever known. Daemos had been the General in the Guard, and become ruler because the King had no children of his own. But before that, Sonitus had been under the thumb of the Stravanus family for hundreds of years. The change had been tough, especially given the fact the Daemos grew more and more corrupt with every passing moment.

Unfortunately, no story was more tragic than that of Rivdar. It had suffered the ultimate flaw of immature leaders-- and almost all the elves had been killed. She was born human, but part of her did hurt for the civilization that had been lost. Alexander had spoken of losing his both his parents. And so she assumed that both Cavril and Indigo were dead. Although she didn't care for the former Keeper, she had hoped to meet her mother. It seemed that only the most vile of the two had survived-- Liam.

If only Alaric knew such parenting. Surely, she hadn't been the best mother, but the boy had been much better off than she. Her own father had taken her body to Olivera after finding she was still alive as a little girl, and offered to pay her to get rid of it for good-- as he planned to go back to his wife Rochelle, and did not want her to know that he had been with another woman. It was by luck, that the witch was in love with Cavril, who had wanted a power that could kill his foe. And it was Soarina's blood that had the power to do so. It was the only reason Olivera kept her alive.

She would have never thought to do something so terrible, not just to Alaric, but any person. Indeed, she wanted her father dead, but not for her own purpose. She had a son to keep safe, a granddaughter, two brothers, and a another grandchild on the way. Estelle may not have been officially family yet, but she had the feeling that Alaric would come around to such a way of thinking in due time. And speaking of babies, it seemed Victoria had the same thing on her mind. Soarina couldn't help but show a bit of concern in her eyes, as her hands tightening on either arm of her niece. "Are you pregnant?" She whispered. "Because if you are, changing a diaper would be the last thing on my mind." She tried to smile, but she was honestly afraid for Victoria. She adored Alexander, but he was much different than she imagined. And if his only daughter was pregnant by that bird...it was likely when she woke tomorrow, that the castle would be in flames. "Maybe we should go talk to your mother...about that stuff..."

◥ ◤

In the meantime, Alaric and Estelle seemed to be under much less stress. Whatever fight they had gotten into, was lost under the weight of a new child coming into the world. There would be no wedding, no arrangement pertaining to would care for it, not even a loving gesture such as a proposal or promise. No, this captain was not like other men. He saw no need to ask Estelle if he could be Mortian's father. Instead, he exalted himself to such a position. And it seemed his mistress had no intention of knocking him off his pedestal. It didn't matter anyway, as Alaric was not use to being told that he couldn't do, or have anything that his heart desired. He wanted to take Caspian right out of the picture. But he would be amiss if he didn't admit to himself, that the name of the child was similar to that of his imp father. They both ended in 'Ian', and something about that borrowed beneath his skin as silence filled the room. His smug expression did not return, but instead the man became contemplative. He still sat on the edge of the bed by her feet, as she turned and looked down on him, as if waiting for a response; but he wanted to chose his words carefully. He had claimed the child, but he couldn't very well tell her what to name him as well. Right?

"Then he will take the last name Axton." Or maybe he could. Alaric knew he had very limited control of Estelle. She had her own mind, despite being part of his crew. And couldn't very well kill her, when she stepped out of line. As a matter of fact, the thought of anything happening to her at all made him feel ill. Perhaps she was safer in the castle tonight. "I wasn't born on a ship, lass. But Jolly was young when he was brought on board. His real name was Peter. And he was the happiest kid I ever met. He looked up to me, and therefore I protected him. I never had a father, so I'm not sure how to be one. But surely I can keep him safe." Alaric proclaimed, his voice not falling short of it's normal command. When he spoke, it was with confidence. If there was one thing he could be, it was self-assured. He did not know failure.

"I will do the same for you. As I have always done. So if you do not feel up to going by nightfall, you may remain here with Sophie." Alaric thought to ask if he could join her in bed, but he knew if she was ever ready to lay with him-- she would be far to proud to admit it. In turn, he got to his feet and moved toward the door. His hand found the handle, but for before he bothered to turn it, he offered a suggestive glance over his shoulder-- his eyebrows wiggling slightly. "If it makes you feel any better, Estelle. I find you attractive as well." And with that, he was gone. He thought it best to head down and see if he couldn't get someone to prepare them a few horses. Alaric was concerned with his mistress having to walk; it seemed for the first time, he was concerned with with someone elses well being, before his own.

It wasn't long before Alexander joined him in the stable. Despite being sought out by Ronan, he immediately sent the dragon to find Scarlet, and get started on the arrangements for their engagement party tomorrow night.

When the sun set in the east, they both sent servants for their women. The King knew that Belva would not let him go see Vera on his own. In addition, Bishop was offered an invitation to join them as well. They would meet in front of the castle.

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Remian was a god sent and by far what every mother would have wanted for their daughter. He was caring, protective, and loyal. A gentlemen by every means. And not once had Belva doubted his love for Victoria. It was the epitome of innocence, his relationship with her, as even in saying he wished to see her bare, it was not for the reasons she thought. Remian was quick to correct the queen in explaining that his request was for the sake of seeing her as such was the tradition of his blood line as much as marriage was for hers. And for that reason Belva refused to deny him as much. Victoria was a grown woman. One in love and to be a mother in as soon as a day’s time depending on how quickly the eggs developed. Remian had already accepted their traditions and had come to the decision to wed Victoria even though such had never been asked of him. So why should she think ill of his ways when clearly such were just as pure? It was a bond of spiritual means that he sought and not one of fleshly desires. Something that was not only admirable, but yearned for by most even without knowing. He was right in his assumption of her relationship with Alexander. They were close and she loved him more than she could ever put into words….. But it was clear to even those outside of their marriage that the two still had difficulty understanding one another. It hadn’t passed her that Alaric, although naught but a stranger weeks ago, had known exactly what it was that crossed the king’s mind without having so much as spent a days time alone with the man. And yet she who had been married to him for twenty years still hadn’t so much as a clue as to what had been bothering him. Even though Alexander hadn’t thought her capable of helping him, that didn’t mean she didn’t want to try. Perhaps there was as much Remian could learn from her as she could learn from him. She certainly couldn’t figure it out on her own. That much had been made clear.

Belva let out a laugh as Remian inquired of the ring on her hand and shook her head, allowing the bird to lead the way as she looped her arm around his and gave it a gentle pat. ”No, don’t worry Remian. One will do just fine…. As you can imagine, Alexander at times has difficulty expressing himself in a traditional manner. Our first wedding was a result of his demanding I marry him. I accepted, of course and I’ve never thought lesser of him for having presented the idea in such a way. I knew that he loved me. And I loved him. I still do. But it seems the thought of having demanded our union didn’t sit well with him and so he’s proposed for a second time…” Belva could feel her heart swell with the very same endearment she’d felt for Alexander the moment she’d known how strongly she felt about him. They’d been through a lot. Gods knew the trials they’d gone through at the beginning of their relationship but it only served to bring them closer together. He was her life and implemented in every single part of her. And now it was time for Remian and Victoria to experience as much. ”Remian… I’ve never heard a man speak so passionately as you do about understanding one’s soul. And I was hoping that perhaps you might explain as much to me, when you have time? I am so grateful to know that my daughter will have the opportunity to learn as much. And it’s made me realize that perhaps I could take time to do so for Alexander as well. He suffers. I know he does. And he is doing his best to care for what ails him but believes that I am incapable of helping….. And I want to see him happy. He says that I have a habit of making his insecurities about me… I can’t help but agree. But it is only because if there is something that I could be doing better, I want to know. In my first marriage I carried myself with as much pride as I did ignorance. I thought my world was perfect did not find fault in it until the evidence was more than Daemos could hide. I neglected my duties as a queen because he told me I need naught worry. Alexander is nothing like him but I still find myself struggling to understand him. And I do not wish to continue treating him as if all were ‘fine’ when I could be doing something to improve his circumstances. To help lighten his stress. I don’t want to continue behaving as clueless as I have been… if any of that makes sense.” It wasn’t easy for her to explain the extent of her thoughts in knowing she was unable to understand Alexander. She envied those who read him so easily and knew what to say and had the courage to say it. She wanted to be not only what he wanted…. But what he needed as well. Just as Alaric had said.

Unfortunately Victoria was having just as much as trouble explaining herself as Belva claimed Alexander to as already she had caused her aunt to believe she was pregnant. ”No no no… I-I’m not. But I did somehow manage to get my boyfriend… pregnant. We didn’t-…. I’ve never…. Not that I haven’t thought- Oh gods! Okay. I’m going to try and explain this as best I can because frankly I do not want to leave this balcony having you think me indecent. Remian is a phoenix spirit. And as such he does not reproduce as you and I might. Their lives are sacred and therefore, depending on the will of the gods, they are able to conceive children through a strong emotional bond with another individual. Which he has developed with me. Not long ago he began feeling ill and it was only this morning that he birthed two eggs to which I’ve fertilized with my blood. He’s said that at any given time, as soon as tomorrow, they could fully develop and hatch. But I’ve only given thought to children until an hour ago! I want them, I want to care for them and mother them as you have for Alaric and my mother for me…. But I haven’t the slightest clue where to begin. And I most certainly don’t want Remian to regret having chosen me, despite my inexperience…. He’s so supportive and understanding. I don’t want to have to weigh him down with any more than he already has to deal with. He’s already burdened with the task of explaining our engagement to my father. And I have a feeling it won’t be as easy as it was revealing as much to my mother…” Victoria turned her gaze then upon her husband to be and mother walking arm in arm to where she could only guess was Remian’s room to see the eggs. Her mother wasn’t the least bit subtle and her joy could be seen from all who stood close by. Victoria could only hope that she was able to suppress as much around her father until Remian was able to properly announce the engagement when he was ready…

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Sadly such was not the case. For shortly after having been shown her grand children Belva had practically erupted into a beam worthy of competing against the sun itself. Her smile carried with it the emotion of not only three engagements, but the promise of grandchildren in what could possibly be the near future. And the arrival of Soarina was still on her mind as well. The day seemed to be blossoming with surprises and had yet to stop. Just as she was leaving the room, she was then met by a servant who spoke of her invitation to join Alexander in meeting Vera. Something she would not refuse for an entire life’s worth. Leaving Remian with a smile she then began navigating her way down the halls where she was met by Estelle and Bishop as the two began venturing out the front entrance, the latter of the two appearing far less pleased than the fairy who eagerly went ahead of them to join Alaric.

”You need not worry about coming if you don’t feel comfortable.”

”I know. She is as much my burden as she is my mother, which means she is neither. But I do not trust you to be near her.”

Belva frowned. ”You don’t think she’ll try anything do you? After all this time having been silent?”

”No. It’s you I worry about. You can’t help that you’re a jealous woman. It’s engraved in you.”

”Oh Bishop, honestly. I’m over what she did. And if you say she won’t do anything, I trust you.”

”She might look at him. Is that not reason enough for you to strangle her?” Belva immediately let out a laugh and gave the boy a light shove to which he countered by wrapping an arm around her shoulder as he smiled at Alexander, offering a brief bow of his head, grateful that his father had considered him when sending invitations to join in on the ride.

O U T F I T
        User Image
                                                                                        • User Image
                                                                                          ◥ ◤
                                                                                          Alexander and Alaric were prepared just outside the castle with three horses, both glowing with pride-- for although the pirate had spent no time around his uncle, as a bandit or a King, they were very much alike. Even physically they shared some of the same features. There were only a few people that the elf had ever met that he immediately got along with. One of them was Lestat, who he didn't see much of lately, due to his new position at Sonitus docks, and now another-- his new nephew. Something about the boys confidence put Alexander at ease. Not only that, but Alaric had been completely honest about what he had said at the breakfast table after he had gone, and surprisingly nothing about it bothered him. No, he didn't think himself a coward-- not when it came to ruling this city, or raising his children, but in regards to Belva such was a truth that could not be denied. And he appreciated that Alaric came to him, rather than his having to find it out from someone else. Not only that, but his wife's appearance afterward had give him the strength to propose to her the proper way. Alexander mostly acted tough, as inside he was nothing but a field of flowers-- afraid of being trampled over by those he loved.

Both men were quick to wrap up their conversation as Estelle, Bishop, and Belva made their way down the stairs toward the gate that led out into the city. It was dusk, and the sun was rapidly setting. The woods outside of the city weren't too dangerous late at night, but for the sake of his mistress pregnancy, he preferred they returned as soon as possible so that she would have time to rest. Alaric had never been so concerned about the well being of another person, but inside he couldn't help but feel like she was carrying something very precious-- something that would belong to him once it was born. And he felt she needed to be handled with care. It bothered him that he had been so rough with her upon their first meeting; had he known anything about manners-- the man would have apologize for all the stress and anxiety he had caused since her rescue.

"I will have a son of my own soon. One who is not of my blood." Alaric said softly, as Alexander turned to look at him.

The King was slightly taller, but not by much. "Bishop is as much my blood as 'e is 'is father before me."

The captain thought he was handling the idea of raising two children who were not his own with flying colors. But his words were speaking louder than his actions. "How can you claim that?"

Alexander breathed, his eyes moving toward the Prince as he approached with his mother in tow, both faces smiling. Behind them on the platform by the glimmering golden entrance of the castle were Sophie, Soarina, and Odette waiting to see the group off. "Blood may not be thicker than water, kid. But it's a lot less complicated. I love Bishop not because I 'ave to, but because I desired to." Alaric had to admit, that his uncle possessed great wisdom. It was strange to hear such coming from him, as he hadn't thought of the elf as being capable of intellectual depth. "You adopted Sophie because you wanted to. You saved Estelle because you wanted to. If you want to raise this child, it's because you want to. There is nothing better than 'aving the capability to chose your own path."

"Aye." Was all he could manage at first, as his bewildered gaze met Alexander's. "I am not often wrong when it comes to judgement. But you are mystery."

The King grinned devilishly. "Not as cowardly as I look?"

"Or as callous." Alaric replied with a smirk, clapping a rough hand on the elf's shoulder before he left to greet his wife and son.

Alexander seemed to float forward in his heavy crimson cloak and bottomed up blouse to place his a peck on Belva's forehead, his mouth moving to hers with haste as he kissed her a like a man who had not seen his spouse in months, his arm slipped around her waist and pulling her close. "'Ow did I know that you wouldn't miss an opportunity to keep an eye on me. Even after twenty years?" He mused, but had not forgotten about Bishop.

He straightened himself up, having leaned down to kiss his wife, and looked at the boy with great joy-- his hand reached for the side of his face, which he patted affectionately. "'Andsome as ever." He assured the young Prince before looking up to address the three at the top of the steps. "We'll return in an 'our. If we don't, 'ave Ana retrieve Lestat, and 'e'll come looking for us with the Guard."

Soarina didn't look happy about it at all, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. "Do you think this is a good idea given the stakes?"

"It's the only one I've got." Alexander replied, his expression becoming serious.

"Very well, a*****e." She grunted, folding her arms.

"Odette, you will be in charge of affairs until my return." Alexander replied, sticking out his tongue at his sister, who broke into a shy smile and offered him a small wave. "Bishop, Icarus is over there. Your mother will ride with me."

Alaric, after seeing how warmly the King had greeted his family moved to help Estelle down the last step-- their was a great deal of them, and although she was fit, he was sure that she was exasperated from the descent given her condition. His eyes found his mother's only briefly, and that of his daughter-- he knew both were upset at him for different reasons, but now wasn't the time to try and mend what was broken. When he returned tonight he would speak to both about their damaged relationship which was in need of repairing. If he didn't get Jolly and the others back, then this would be all he had. In honesty, his mother was all he had ever needed. But now that she was here, and after having her secret revealed, he was having a hard time understanding why she kept so much from him-- especially if she claimed to love him more than anything.

"You're looking chipper." Alaric said with a smug grin, his fingers wrapping around the base of Estelle's arm by her shoulder. He didn't know much about being gentle. And the idea of being romantic likely would have blown his mind. However, he did know how to offer assistance when it was needed. "The King was telling me that this witch is quite a looker, so I'm sure that will change very soon. We both know how jealous you are. I still have eggs in my hair to prove it." He teased her with a sparkle in his crystal blue eye, already hoping to get under her skin and see that fire that drew him like a moth to a flame. Albeit, he failed to mention that the King was warning him, rather than boasting about the witches good looks. It only occurred to him recently that Estelle was finally starting to see him the way he had wanted her to since the day he had requested they lay together. And although he had told himself that such was no longer his desire, it was hard not to revert back to such a primitive mindset when she was dressed so elegantly. Part of him wanted her to be envious of another women, just so that he could have her-- even if it was only one time.

Alexander and his family weren't far from the two, and the conversation could be heard from where he stood. He too flashed Belva a grin. "It seems jealously is a common thing in you women." Despite his son being present, he patted his wife on butt playfully before taking her hand and leading her to his new stallion, Aron. Alaric found his as well, and mounted it, holding down a hand to Estelle.

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100

The banter between siblings was something Bishop found to be refreshing despite the concern in Soarina’s voice, the expressions of Odette and Victoria complimenting the woman’s uncertainty as they watched on only to be reassured by their king that this was indeed the only option available. Still, Bishop had faith that they would return in good health. He had no premonitions to tell him otherwise and if there was anything he’d learned during his travels alongside his mother and father, it was that hope was at times stronger than fate. Unfortunately that wasn’t to say that the prince was without his fair share of worries. Whereas his companions worried about what it was they were to face ahead, it was what he was leaving behind that left him distraught…. That morning there had been a multitude of things on his mind and not all pertained to the arrival of his cousin and aunt. A few nights prior, Bishop had endured a fitful night’s sleep plagued with visions of varying magnitudes. But the most prominent had been that of Odette and the seed she now bore. Pregnant. His fiancé was pregnant and he was to be a father. He had not told Odette of what he’d foreseen nor had he found the appropriate time to tell Alexander of such news as he already knew there was a great deal resting on the king’s shoulders. And so it was with hesitance that he met his future bride’s gaze, thankful that she could not see the worry in his own. ”We’ll take care of her. Go on then.” He gave a brief nod towards his sister before turning to saddle Icarus as his father had suggested, groaning at the mention of his biological mother and her ways of seducing strangers with her outer appeal. Something that Estelle too seemed just as displeased to hear. ”Well then perhaps it’s wise that you avoid giving me a reason to be jealous, less you wish to have your dinner follow in suit of your breakfast.”

”I’d listen to her and try to restrain yourself, captain. I think my parents have taken in enough of her children as is, let’s not tempt them with the thought of another.” Estelle’s mood had evaporated rather quickly at the suggestion of her feeling envious in the presence of another woman but found her interest piqued at the mention of the prince’s relationship to the witch they were to meet. Her lips pursing as she watched the boy mount his steed as she did the same to Alaric’s. ”Your mother? You were born to a witch?”

”And an oracle. Vera left my father in fear of what I would become. At the age of seven I was sent to travel with my mother and father and shortly after, the oracle died. They adopted me despite the inconvenient circumstances.” Bishop looked over at his mother and father as he offered them a brief smile before looking back at Estelle, his expression seemingly relaxed at the mention of his time spent prior to having been brought to Sonitus. He’d known from the moment he’d met them that he loved them and could recall the desperation he’d felt to call the elf and nymph his own. Not a day went by where he did not feel grateful for all that he had…. All that they had given him. ”And she knows you live here?” Bishop’s brow knit together uncomfortably as he shifted on his saddle. ”Yes. I’ve only seen her once as was her request.” By now the group had begun to move up the trail and as they progressed she could feel an unsettling amount of irritation building up within the boy. And yet it was hard to fend off the curiosity accompanying the idea that a mother would not feel regret in abandoning her child. Not a day went by where she did not grieve the mistake she’d made in having given away Mortian. And yet this witch seemed completely at ease with her decision to do just that. ”You don’t seem fond of her…” Admittedly the conversation had taken a turn more towards her own interests. She’d left Mortian to strangers. And she felt that it was part of his right to know when he came to a certain age all that had transpired in his first life before having been born a second time. Perhaps Bishop and her son were not the same person but that didn’t mean that his answers couldn’t prepare her for what was to come. ”No. I don’t suppose I am. But that’s not to say I’m bitter. If she hadn’t gone, I wouldn’t have met my parents. And to me that’s more reason to thank her for leaving me than it is to be mad at her for staying.” But Mortian would not be living the same life the prince was… And Estelle could not verify if she would be the mother she was meant to before having met Alaric. Given she would try to do right by him… but would he forgive her for her faults in the past?

”Perhaps… she simply wasn’t ready to be a mother?” She wanted to sympathize with the boy but Bishop seemed unmoved by the conversation, a small huff of amusement parting from his lips as he scanned the forestry ahead. ”And more than likely just as prepared to be a grandmother as well.” And suddenly, all went quiet. Estelle’s eyes widened and turned to the queen who seemed just as shocked by the news, her mouth ajar as she whipped her head to look at her son, practically falling off the side of the horse in the process. As he became aware of his sudden confession Bishop’s face turned a comical shade of red and he immediately yanked on the reigns of his horse, bidding it to make haste up the path as they entered the forest. ”Right! I’ll go on ahead to make sure all is clear!”

”B-But Bishop! Wait!”

”I’m sorry, we must make haste! We’re losing light! Gotta go!” He shouted back, leaving the rest of them in the shadow of the trees and his mother clambering onto Alexander as she moved to reposition herself upright once more. Estelle looked over at the two with a smile, knowing that the news was likely not meant to have been revealed until later at a much more appropriate date. Nonetheless, she found the reaction of both son and mother amusing. ”Congratulations, your highness.”

O U T F I T
        User Image
                                                                                        • User Image
                                                                                          ◥ ◤
                                                                                          Soarina wasn't thrilled with the fact that Alaric was running off without her. But Sophie couldn't very well go on such a dangerous venture, and she didn't feel right leaving her here with Victoria or Odette. Therefore, she was forced to stay behind. And although she was relieved to hear that her niece wasn't pregnant, it was hard to believe that the eggs her boyfriend had laid would actually hatch into people with wings. The events of this day would forever change her life. And already her family was growing beyond what she ever thought possible.

In honesty, Soarina felt overwhelmed with emotions. Never in her life had tears come so easily, but once again they were spilling down her face as she watched her only son ride off into the sunset. She missed him, even when he was right in front of her. And to know he might not come back, pained her beyond belief. In addition, Alexander was more of leader than she ever imagined possible. He surprised her with his love and compassion, irrespective of as hard an outer shell as he seemed to possess.

The castle was buzzing with news of an engagement party tomorrow. And while her brother was away, he had arranged for them all to be fitted for gowns. So once the the group was out of sight, they were led inside by the maid Ana-- a woman that Soarina had been briefly introduced to before Alexander's departure. She was the wife of his cousin, and apparently a woman he had a great deal of respect for. She and Lestat had three children together, which made her a hero to most; for successful raising so many in this day and age was very difficult, especially with a full time job.

"I'm going to go with Odette." Sophie said from her side, gently tugging her hand out of her grandmother's grasp. She had an indifferent look upon her face, but Soarina knew what that meant. Despite not knowing the girl long, the gleam in her eye told enough for the woman to know that she shouldn't combat her desire to go.

Sophie in turn clamored up Odette's side and into her arms as Ana led both she and Victoria up the stairs to their chamber. For a time Soarina stood motionless without the will to follow, when there was an abrupt tap on her shoulder. Before she could even turn around, the person began speaking-- almost startling her to death. She clasped a hand over her chest, giving a laugh, as Ronan ran his fingers through his hair nervously. "You know I was thinking--"

"That you'd scare me half to death?"

His face ran red, and she couldn't help but smile at his embarrassment; he was incredibly handsome. "I'm sorry, I just-- you know, was thinking about your mother. She's been hulled up in her room since Cavril's death. I think seeing you would brighten her spirits."

Soarina's face suddenly lost it's color. "My...my mother?"

"Yeah, she's upstairs...has been for weeks."

"I thought--"

Ronan's eyes widened and he shook his head furiously. "No, not at all!" He scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "She's very much alive."

Her heart was swelling with joy so abundant, she could barely contain her jubilation. This would have been the second time she cried in front of this man, and she didn't want to seem weak. So Soarina merely swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded several times to express her gratitude. "Yes...of course. Take me to her."

Ronan looked thrilled with her response as he reached for her hand and began tugging her in the right direction-- an excited giggle escaping both their lips as they ascended the stairs.

◥ ◤

The thick emerald trees that surrounded the outside of Sonitus came more quickly than Alaric anticipated, and even more so, the news that Bishop too had been abandoned. Although the captain understood the reasoning why his father couldn't be there for him. Somehow, it didn't feel like that was enough to help shrink the void inside of him. It was that hole that he was constantly trying to fill with glory and riches. His lack of humility came from the fact that he worked for everything he had. He was forced to kill a man for his freedom, and sacrifice his crew to fulfill his destiny.

Before he met Estelle, he was a cruel man, with no real chance of redemption, and both could be accredited to Ares influence in his life. It was as if he had torn him down, just to build him back up. For as long as he could remember, he hated his father. He wondered why the fact that the man was...well not a man at all, should change anything. Just like this witch, Ares knew where to find Alaric, yet he had come to Estelle instead. It was sad to think that so many parents abandoned their duties for such selfish reasons. Including the woman in his lap...

He knew she felt guilty about what she had done; that was the reason she pressed the issue the way she was. And irrespective of the fact that there were others around, Alaric felt responsible for consoling the woman. Luckily, he was given just that opportunity. Bishop quickly revealed that Odette was with child, and both his parents seemed shocked by the reveal. Belva called out for him, as he rode ahead, his voice but a whisper in the distance. But Alexander was not prepared to let him get away that easy. "Woman! Look what you did!" The elf growled, reaching back for her hand as she fumbled to position herself behind him. The shock almost knocked them both off the horse.

Alexander quickly yanked her arm around his waist, clamping it beneath his under pit. "You've made getting pregnant out of wedlock a trend! It's spreading like the plague!" He scoffed, kicking the side of his steed as they took off after their son. And Alaric could only smile whilst he watched them become specks among the verdant foliage. However, he barely fought to keep up. Instead, he lagged behind, each hand resting on a thigh of Estelle's as they rode.

"No child is happy to be given up by a parent, lass. I, myself, have battled with the idea of what I would do if I ever met my father. And I mostly thought about ripping his spine out through his mouth." He admitted, his large body practically engulfing hers as he leaned forward over her shoulder-- strands of her hair tickled those on his chin. "I don't like that son of a sea slug that you conceived this child with, and so my gut tells me that Mortian will find out that you gave him up...that he died."

Alaric chose his words carefully. "And there may be rough times to follow. But at least, you'll have him. I'll tell him all that you have done to secure his safe passage back into this world." He shifted his gaze downward, looking at her from the corner of his eye. She was just as beautiful now, as she had been the day he met her. "This witch does not regret giving up her son, which makes you different." Alaric held confidence in his tone. "And one cannot compare a diamond to ash." It was his way of complimenting her. Albeit, he regretted it immediately. He wasn't use to building others up, and surely wasn't use telling those around him just how much he thought of them. "I know treasure when I see it."

"BISHOP! EXPLAIN YOURSELF! GET YOUR a** BACK 'ERE!" Alexander's voice boomed, scaring off every bird from the canopy above.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff