Welcome to Gaia! ::

I added some updates to my thread hope you guys enjoy the kaito-madness...
and hope other people would make their own vocaloid threads with list of songs if they can.
lov is wat i dont hav
User Image

Hello~. This little segment at the corner of the world is about Vocaloid and Utau. (Just incase you couldn't tell. biggrin )

So if you are reading this, I can assume that you know what one of these topics are. If you don't, I will include a list of links that will give you further information.

Now for the rules. (Ugh, I know they're so borring)
-Follow TOS (If you don't know what that is, you shouldn't be here. D: )
-Be respectful of other's opinions
-Don't count on these posts to be 100% accurate.
-Keep it clean
-Have fun~!

Whew, glad that's over. Now for the more loose topics. First, I'll give you all some info on these subjects and you can post away~!

Vocaloid:
A voice synthesizing program from Japan, origanally developed by Yamaha. On this computer program you can make music and use the Vocaloid's voice for your vocals. Each Vocaloid character had their own little story behind them and they're preferred music style. This program is kinda like Garage Band for the Otaku. ^^
The characters include: Miku Hatsune, Rin and Len Kagamine, Kaito, Meiko, and Yowane Haku.
Link for more info: From Wikipedia

Utau:
This is a fan- made program that is very similar to Vocaloid. It was by a Nico Nico user as an April Fool's joke. He said it was a new Vocaloid and people believed him. He gave them the link anyways though. The differences are: it's free, it's Engrish is a bit better, different characters, and you can use your own voice. I do not have the link to download the program, but I'm sure someone will post it eventually. One of the Utaus that I know of is Kasane Teto.
Link for some more info: From Fumi 25's Blog
-=:UPDATE~:=-
Thanks to user "Zpander" I have the link to downlaod the Utau program. Be sure to thank him~. ^^
Thanks Zpander~!!
-=:=-

Here it be: The Utau Donload site. It's all in Japanese, sorry. ^^;;

Now that you have some info on them, maybe you should check out some of their songs on YouTube. Just search one of the names, program names, or a combo of both. You'd be surprised how good a computer can sound. surprised

Now post away~! biggrin

User Image

I am going to add this thread and link it to my thread razz

Interesting Conversationalist

Okayz~. You can post the link to your thread on here if you want. I just can't do that right now because I'm using my iPod and it has a low WiFi signal from where I am. Oh and I accepted your friend request in case you didn't see that already. Oh and if this post if full of typos it's my iPod's fault. ^^;;
Lulz aya lulz!

Kai.... You just had to post that didn't you?

ばか。。。hahahaha
lolz! I wonder how the vocaloids will be like in future....
i dont know kaito

I wonder how many they will have by then. I hope no one gets bored of Kaito if they make more. But the voices would be so interesting.
lov is wat i dont hav
I wonder how many they will have by then. I hope no one gets bored of Kaito if they make more. But the voices would be so interesting.

his voice actor is actually very balanced vocalist like Kaito... he does cover of just about anything from Japanese rock numbers like Hyde's stuff to GLAY's stuff to some Heavy metal stuff like X Japan as well as some folk music, or pop or jazz, or blues, hmmm just about anything.... u should check him in niconico douga his name is fuuga naoto
Woah 0.0 That would be weird!
Old lady Miku gonk
Kaito with a beard? xd
Wait!They're cyborgs,they don't age!
Hopefully a finished Utau pogram in English.
And a "Vocaloid for Dummies" book,hopefully.Such a great problem,yet kinda hard to get used to.......
I got a question for ya.Is it easy to sync Vocaloid/Utau with a melody/song?
And are there any good[hopefully free] programs that can be used to create the melody?

brando9g's Husbando

Dapper Shapeshifter

Vocaloids of the future... Hmmm...

More popularity, and more, and more, then they'll enslave us. :3
and soon enough we wont have real people singing but computers singing for us razz

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I guess this would be the best place to ask....

Where do I find the UTAU program (A Google search for UTA lead me to this thread)
Aku Ohino

Where do I find the UTAU program (A Google search for UTA lead me to this thread)[/quote

its in one of pages in this topic... I saw it... just read the posts and you should be able to get them

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Kaito -iVocaloid-
Aku Ohino

Where do I find the UTAU program (A Google search for UTA lead me to this thread)[/quote

its in one of pages in this topic... I saw it... just read the posts and you should be able to get them

Oh, kay, thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces