Welcome to Gaia! ::

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
missgothiclolita
first time i heard about this was at anime expo. i guess it's kinda cool

One of the things about Vocaloids is that there is so much music out there for them, that it's really easy to get a bad first impression simply because you've come across something that's not to your liking.
Trust me, as much as I love the Vocaloid music I love, there's a lot I'm not crazy for and some I really dislike.
Of course, pretty much everything comes down to personal taste, and it may be that Vocaloids aren't particularly to yours, but I can tell you that the first stuff I came across maybe a year or more ago didn't really do it for me, but when I found the right stuff, I was hooked. blaugh

Wheezing Fatcat

9,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like Piko Utatane the best heart

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'm a fan of a lot of Vocaloids, both old and new, v1, v2, v3, etc. I'm a major Kaito and Len fanboy, but I also love Gumi, Luka, Meiko, and Ryuuto/Gachapoid. YOHIOloid is another favorite, through all that are out for him are demos. My favorite song is Gakupo's Paranoid Doll, however.
I'm newer to UTAU but I really, really love Ritsu <3 His voice just so amazing. I love almost every cover with him, especially with his Kirei voicebank.

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Six short years ago today
Our Miku chan was born
To sing the songs within our hearts
And give our daydreams form

The words we never thought we’d hear
The dreams we’d never share
Hatsune Miku brought to life
With electronic flair.

So Happy Birthday Miku chan
May all your dreams come true
You’ll never know the joy you bring
By simply being you!
emotion_bigheart

Tenacious Sage

H-hello. I recently got into Vocaloids, my favorite one is IA, then Gumi. I really love their designs as well. ^^ I also, really like the Vocaloid3s like Mayu and Aoki Lapis, even though I heard people don't like the Vocaloid3s. I'm curious, does anyone know which Vocaloids have an English voicebank, especially IA, since I heard her sing in English and I'm considering buying her. looked at Yamaha's site, but they didn't say anything about an English voicebank.

On a slight tangent, does anyone like any of the utaites? My personal favorites are Yamai and Akiakane

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Meguriuta
H-hello. I recently got into Vocaloids, my favorite one is IA, then Gumi. I really love their designs as well. ^^ I also, really like the Vocaloid3s like Mayu and Aoki Lapis, even though I heard people don't like the Vocaloid3s. I'm curious, does anyone know which Vocaloids have an English voicebank, especially IA, since I heard her sing in English and I'm considering buying her. looked at Yamaha's site, but they didn't say anything about an English voicebank.

On a slight tangent, does anyone like any of the utaites? My personal favorites are Yamai and Akiakane

All I can say for sure is that Hatsune Miku was released just today in North America with an English voicebank.
Look HERE for details.
I think I've also heard that Luka has an English voicebank.

I haven't heard a lot of IA, but I've liked what I heard, and I like Gumi as well, but Miku will always be my favourite. smile

Lonely Lover

18,625 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Budding Witch 250
Vocaloid and UTAU are amazing and every time I think I might be bored of it, they manage to impress me and drag me right back in!

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Meguriuta
I'm curious, does anyone know which Vocaloids have an English voicebank, especially IA, since I heard her sing in English and I'm considering buying her. looked at Yamaha's site, but they didn't say anything about an English voicebank.

Came across THIS Wiki page which lists all Vocaloid products and includes the language of the voicebank.

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Noticing a severe lack of the recent KagePro PV in this thread. Allow me to rectify that.

Partying Trader

I love it. biggrin

Alien Terrestrial

24,825 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Candy Massacre 50
When I was in middle school, Vocaloid/Utau was my favourite thing in the world. I still enjoy them but I'm not nearly as into it as I was.

Fashionable Sweetheart

24,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. New Taiwanese Vocaloid coming soon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her name is Xin Hua. More info here: http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Vocaloid_Wiki:Sandbox/Xin_Hua

Fashionable Sweetheart

24,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. New Engloid~

http://crusher-p.tumblr.com/post/108832737207/welcome-vocaloid-cyber-diva-or-as-circus-p-and-i

Fashionable Sweetheart

24,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbND-ji57OM Xin Hua's demo is out now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff