Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Conversationalist

Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
I just wanted to say that anyone who posts in this thread, is COMPLETELY AWESOME~!

Just wanted to say that, because I never thought this thread would ever have people posting in it.

u know that vocaloids are popular than beatles razz they get more views in youtube than beatles or mario... especially miku razz

Ha ha, that's because not many people from the ages of 37-90 use YouTube that often. XD
Miku is awesome. But Kaito is bomb!

u should post in my thread razz of kaito's to put ur favorite songs there! I want some more! lol

Maybe I will~. Kaito is my favorite male, and Rin and Miku are tied for favorite female.

Oh, and I've seen Zpander's Utau in three videos already. They're all the same song, but I guess that's 'cause no one knows where to downlaod his Utau except for the people in this thread.
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
I just wanted to say that anyone who posts in this thread, is COMPLETELY AWESOME~!

Just wanted to say that, because I never thought this thread would ever have people posting in it.

u know that vocaloids are popular than beatles razz they get more views in youtube than beatles or mario... especially miku razz

Ha ha, that's because not many people from the ages of 37-90 use YouTube that often. XD

u should post in my thread razz of kaito's to put ur favorite songs there! I want some more! lol

Maybe I will~. Kaito is my favorite male, and Rin and Miku are tied for favorite female.

Oh, and I've seen Zpander's Utau in three videos already. They're all the same song, but I guess that's 'cause no one knows where to downlaod his Utau except for the people in this thread.

it has to do with niconicodouga thing... and how most creators for Japanese music= Japanese DTMers

I myself is Japanese by the way.. however, Utau isn't as popular as vocaloid yet.. but I can see it will get popular some time soon.

Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav

it has to do with niconicodouga thing... and how most creators for Japanese music= Japanese DTMers

I myself is Japanese by the way.. however, Utau isn't as popular as vocaloid yet.. but I can see it will get popular some time soon.

You're Japanese? That's awesome~. I guess that explains why you know how to work Vocaloid and Utau so well, form what I've heard. I want to learn Japanese so bad, I've started studying from my iPod. XD My mom wants me to learn Mandarin first which is okay. At least it'll help with Kanji. :3

This is similar to the out fit I made for the Utau/Vocaloid that I came up with in my head. The hair would've been different, but my Mythich Hair doesn't later with my Ribbon Luv Sleeves. D:
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav

You're Japanese? That's awesome~. I guess that explains why you know how to work Vocaloid and Utau so well, form what I've heard. I want to learn Japanese so bad, I've started studying from my iPod. XD My mom wants me to learn Mandarin first which is okay. At least it'll help with Kanji. :3

I am not too good with Chinese really... so I cant say anything about that... lol
0.o... i cann't believe i said watz vocaloid.. i didnt know that hatsune was here.. T^T... XDDDDDDD

xDD.. sometimez titles vary... suuu sad...

i actually like luka and miku.. XDDDD...

nice thread btw...................................................... xDDDDDDDD whee

ayah!.. i forgot which room i in.. T^T....

hellpp.. crying

Xxx_otaku_meijin-hime_xxX
ayah!.. i forgot which room i in.. T^T....

hellpp.. crying

Doesn't matter, the server crashed anyways. -_-
But thanks for checkin' out the thread~!

Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav

I am not too good with Chinese really... so I cant say anything about that... lol

Trust me, writing traditional characters is not fun. Sometimes there are 15 strokes just for a simple word. And the grammar is a bit funky too. Somehow I'm getting an A in that class. Maybe it's cause I'm half Chinese, and my grandma blares Chinese TV in her room everyday...XD
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav

Trust me, writing traditional characters is not fun. Sometimes there are 15 strokes just for a simple word. And the grammar is a bit funky too. Somehow I'm getting an A in that class. Maybe it's cause I'm half Chinese, and my grandma blares Chinese TV in her room everyday...XD

lol yeah I hear you about kanji, I am not big fan of it either.

Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav

I don't get how some people think it's fun to write all of it. *stares at friend*
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav

I don't get how some people think it's fun to write all of it. *stares at friend*

I have hard time singing songs because sometimes I suck at remembering the lyrics.... lol

Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav

I have hard time singing songs because sometimes I suck at remembering the lyrics.... lol

Try memorizing romaji lyrics when all you can speak is English, some Japanese, and some Chinese. XD That's hard, but kinda fun, bcause it sounds awesome. Japanese sounds way better than English and Chinese.
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav
Kaito -iVocaloid-
lov is wat i dont hav

Try memorizing romaji lyrics when all you can speak is English, some Japanese, and some Chinese. XD That's hard, but kinda fun, bcause it sounds awesome. Japanese sounds way better than English and Chinese.

I can speak Japanese fluently and read all the characters its just that there are two ways of reading them lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff