Welcome to Gaia! ::

Redeim
@crystalyna: You don't need permission to join, just click subscribe.

I don't see why people are making such a big deal about U-KISS being involved with this whole thing. It's the producer's fault, U-KISS had nothing to do with it.

As for Neverland, although I like the song, it's kind of frustrating that U-KISS went right back to a song that KiBum and Alexander would've been fine doing. If they had stuck with 0330 style, at least there would've been a better reason for them to get rid of the two. Xander and KiBum fit perfectly with Neverland style.

I guess producer + members = U-Kiss. So unfair but that's how it goes I guess. Step was good but I still thought Neverland should've won.

Yeah, I agree. I really do miss the two of them. I check up with Xander's twitter now and then though. He's still hilarious~
Neverland is addicting though.
i kust saw u-kiss and hit-5 on youtube, i dont know if i watch it a bit late coz i think its last year~haha!but dang! their so cute together~check them out~they sang in korean and chinese...so cute~ blaugh blaugh blaugh

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
ponyguts
iUbiquitousStar
ponyguts
iUbiquitousStar
ponyguts
Kibum got a facebook 4laugh

Eli got a Tumblr too... I guess they really love communicating with their fans~! rofl

Yeah, he answered my ask for him 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Oh really? emotion_jawdrop LUCKY~! How'd you do that? emotion_0A0 LOL

well like first off, on twitter he was all "i have a tumblr" and i replied to him saying he should open his ask box. then he replied to me, "how do i do that?" and so i told him ((everyone was freaking out to me at the time)) then he got it and i guess i was the first one there and yeah 4laugh

Awesome~! I wanna talk to Eli too rofl Have you met U-Kiss yet?
iUbiquitousStar
ponyguts
iUbiquitousStar
ponyguts
iUbiquitousStar
ponyguts
Kibum got a facebook 4laugh

Eli got a Tumblr too... I guess they really love communicating with their fans~! rofl

well like first off, on twitter he was all "i have a tumblr" and i replied to him saying he should open his ask box. then he replied to me, "how do i do that?" and so i told him ((everyone was freaking out to me at the time)) then he got it and i guess i was the first one there and yeah 4laugh

I should get a tumblr

Aged Codger

Discography updated

I'm too lazy to update anything else... >.>

5,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100
I still think Man Man Ha Ni is their best song whee
if only NH media had the money for a 9 member group

Aged Codger

lacus_clyne_forever
if only NH media had the money for a 9 member group

THIS. 10x over
Actually I don't like that idea at all.
The line distribution was ******** as it was.
I'd rather have Kibum and Xanderbb off doing their own thing than still in Ukiss, working their a** to exhaustion, but getting no lines and getting overshadowed.

I miss them
terribly
but thinking it would have been better as 9 is ridiculous.
If they kicked them out for a reason, they would have essentially tossed them aside regardless.

On a happier note I received an I Like You era UKISS poster today.
Life is perfect.

Aged Codger

Well, I'll be fair. Hoon was fine as a solo artist (albeit not very popular), and AJ would've been fine if they just released something for PARAN again. Xander and KiBum could've stayed or left, I don't care, cause you're right, they (at least KiBum) was overshadowed. HOWEVER, I also think 0330 would've have a completely different feel, if not not been done at all, if KiBum and Xander had stayed. as it is, even though I love him, adding KiSeop had no point to it. I think NH Media just likes playing with U-KISS. Probably safest not to get attached to anyone but Kevin and DongHo. Maybe SooHyun.
Yeah, which makes it hard for someone who's such a hardcore xander and eli stan v.v
They need Soohyun though. He gets all the hard stuff. But he's so hard on himself both mentally and physically I just... I want them to just stop for awhile. I don't want more promotions, I don't want new songs, I just wanna know my favorite boys aren't so exhausted they're fainting and s**t.
Maybe that's why Xander getting kicked out didn't affect me so much at first, because he got to rest and have some nice time before doing stuff again. I'm sure Kibum did the same but i don't follow him as diligently.
I know it's like that for every group but with Soohyun in the state he's in...

but no I agree, 0330 would have been much different with kibum and xander. I hate to admit that since the member change they have greatly improved, but that isn't necessarily because of the new members, but it plays a part.
and I'm glad they have Kiseop now at least. He's a silly goober and now that they're giving him lines I kinda like his voice. If they keep training him and allow him to get better he'll be really good. It had little point at the time, they never showcase his dancing abilities since he was supposed to be a dancer. Probably just a ppretty face but they're using him now. 3 whole lines in Neverland babyyyyy.

ugh typing a novel maybe this is why I never came to the UKISS thread I have so many kissme feels.

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
lacus_clyne_forever
iUbiquitousStar
ponyguts
iUbiquitousStar
ponyguts

I should get a tumblr

@lacus_clyne_forever: You should~ Because Eli has one emotion_yatta

Aged Codger

SooHyun being hard on himself mentally I can understand (Note: I said understand, not agree with). U-KISS went from being a band with no leader, and suddenly, three years after they've debuted, he has to take the leader role. Other bands have leaders that have been leader since the band's debut, and SooHyun has a lot of catching up to do to excel and be as good as those leaders. Personally, I think they would've been fine without a leader still.

Like I said, I love KiSeop, I just still don't see the point of him being there (even with some lines now). They only took him in for the pretty face, and possibly for the dancing, but they don't use him as one of the lead dancers.
Well "FANBOI A LERT"

I miss Xander and Kibum blaugh heart

There were my favs.
I mean even before that though.
Him thinking he's ugly
him saying he's not good enough.
If him being the leader makes him feel like it's all on him when he was already pushing himself down...
A pretty face is a good a reason as any these days.
I mean, what was Dongho the first 2-3 years?
Even now...
he was the popular cute one.

ugh
something good just has to happen in the ukiss world soon
it's been nothing but disappointments and bad news all year. (I'm not talking about the songs, the songs have been amazing as I said)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff