Welcome to Gaia! ::

CandyKorn Kei
I'm totally going to miss AJ. burning_eyes
But I'm mad that they're coming back so quick,they have like,no break. gonk

They never really have any breaks, sadly. :c

Fashionable Citizen

Anyone else watch One of You?
If you haven't you really should since (omigod) Kiseop gets more than ONE/TWO LINE(s)!
The dance is super cute. One legged hops.

Oh!! hi everybody! I'm also a UKISS fan biggrin My favorite song is 'Rock ya body' and 'Neverland'. I love their catchy tunes but one thing it amazed me (it happened to me with Man man ha ni and Bingeul Bingeul songs) were the heart-break lyrics vs the catchy tunes.

I don't have a favorite member yet..since I'm so bad with names and I barely know them emotion_sweatdrop
I love U-KISS's new song Stop Girl. And ATTENTION all Kiss Me's let us all take a moment to pray for DongHo from U-KISS who has rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with pleurisy and is planning to get surgery. Let us all pray that DongHo gets better and is capable of performing again. heart crying

Saranghea DongHo

Greedy Bear

13,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Friendly 100
OMG, I LOVE U-KISS!! <3

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I've been having Kiseop feels lately.. that sexy b*****d. xd

User Image

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello everyone,
Just another U-KISS fan here...
I am asking everyone to please click this link so I can have a chance at winning a U-KISS autographed CD and Poster:
http://www.gurupop.com/event/51/67757275706f703235363131

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So yeah, I'm obsessed with U-Kiss, it's kind of out of control.. sweatdrop

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

믿 .

Invisible Gaian

omg did anyone hear Cinderella?
I mean it came out some time ago but I didn't find out about it since like a month ago orz
it's so lovely omg
it beats Neverland as my favorite song orz

Devoted Exhibitionist

xDarkExorcist

whee It's so amazing!! I agree!!!!
I wish there was a MV for it though! It really deserves one! Then again there are so many U-Kiss songs that I want MV versions off on top of that sweatdrop
Just Soohyun and Kevin's Voice <333

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Can someone explain to me why U-Kiss wasn't nominated for the MAMA awards? stressed

They deserve to win, at least! sweatdrop

EDIT: I still can't look at AJ the same.. Those damn crocs. lololol

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

믿 .

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Just thought I'd post this here to revive the thread. c:

User Image

Look at Dongho's face and read this to yourself and imagine him saying all of this to Kiseop. xD
(this made me laugh like an idiot in class wtf)

"What the ******** did you just ******** say about me, you little b***h? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ******** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******** words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Internet? Think again, ********. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your little miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your ******** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******** dead, kiddo."

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

믿 .

Newbie Gaian

550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*Hugs thread* I'mma visit you everyday! crying

Sparkly Dabbler

Who is loving uBEAT's first mini?
brittney_c_gibson
Who is loving uBEAT's first mini?

ITS SO GREAT. I swear I've listened to it every day since it came out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff