Welcome to Gaia! ::

Captain Fox

12,915 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Powerful Legion 100
Ishna101
x-Sketch
Hi everyone. I only started following U-Kiss recently so still quite new (although I heard Bingeul Bingeul some time ago, I only really liked them when Neverland came out.)

My favourite is KiSeop. I think he looks nice in the Neverland MV. Of course, since I'm still unfamiliar with them I think my bias will change once I get to know them better.

KiSeop does look really nice. He is definitely on my bias list. heart heart

Yay a fellow KiSeop fan. whee
I thought I should post this. D:
[x]
Angel Nuria
[x]

I saw that. its terrible.
Hey everyone!! I just became a Kissme when I saw Neverland. It was seriously love at first sight (literally!! <3) but although Kibum and Xander left (TT.TT), I really hope U-KISS will bcome a strong group. U-KISS Hwaiting!! Love you Oppas!!
Ishna101
Angel Nuria
[x]

I know. TSK TSK.

Feral Diedrich

User Image

U-Kiss's music is amazingly catchy and addicting~ 8DDD Every song of theirs I listen to, I fall in love with~ It's hard for me to pick just one favorite~ But the current ones I'm addicted to are Miracle and Neverland. :'D

Feral Diedrich

Angel Nuria
Ishna101
Angel Nuria
[x]

I know. TSK TSK.
User Image

That's horrible~ DD: And I like Kara, too~ ;w; And their new song "Step" is very catchy, as well~ >A<
WOW AJ is really smart

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
ponyguts
Kibum got a facebook 4laugh

Eli got a Tumblr too... I guess they really love communicating with their fans~! rofl
this is kinda late but am i allowed to join?

Aged Codger

@crystalyna: You don't need permission to join, just click subscribe.

I don't see why people are making such a big deal about U-KISS being involved with this whole thing. It's the producer's fault, U-KISS had nothing to do with it.

As for Neverland, although I like the song, it's kind of frustrating that U-KISS went right back to a song that KiBum and Alexander would've been fine doing. If they had stuck with 0330 style, at least there would've been a better reason for them to get rid of the two. Xander and KiBum fit perfectly with Neverland style.

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
ponyguts
iUbiquitousStar
ponyguts
Kibum got a facebook 4laugh

Eli got a Tumblr too... I guess they really love communicating with their fans~! rofl

Yeah, he answered my ask for him 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Oh really? emotion_jawdrop LUCKY~! How'd you do that? emotion_0A0 LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas