Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Genius

Happy New Year's y'all.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

Happy New Year Ladies...

Ferocious Bunny

I got my copy of ARCHE just in time for the new year so it's starting out right for me heart

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
I got my copy of ARCHE just in time for the new year so it's starting out right for me heart

The more I listen to it the more I like it, I feel it really suits the style of my life at the moment.

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

The more I listen to it the more I like it, I feel it really suits the style of my life at the moment.

I'm loving it so much. Right now I'm waiting for Gauze, Macabre, & Kisou xd

Ferocious Bunny

I got Gauze, Macabre, & Kisou in the mail yesterday and I was so excited. Until I looked at them and had never heard of the label and knew that Dir en grey & the Gazette hadn't been with the same label at any point in time. The SOB sold me bootleg copies and I am so p!$$ed off. 1st I can't stand being lied to and selling me fakes is a lie. 2nd The damned shipping was over $40 and for me to return and get a refund will cost me about the same as if I had just bought two albums new and had them shipped from Japan. I contacted the seller to let them know I am not satisfied and I reported them to ebay since selling bootleg is against policy.

If you are looking to buy any music from somewhere like ebay or even used from an unknown company ask for the item number and name of the label before buying. From what I was reading it seems that Hong Kong doesn't really have copyright laws or they are very lax. Miya Records is a huge money maker there and they are strictly bootleg.

Gah, is it any wonder I don't like people?

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
For you Sukekiyo fans

Quote:
On February 4th, sukekiyo’s new mini-album “VITIUM” will be released. The song “雨上がりの優詩 -ameagari no yuushi-” shows the joint work of ToshI and sukekiyo and is included on the second disc (limited edition only), which will consist of re-mixes of the band’s older songs, as well as collaborations with other artists, such as Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) and actor Hiroshi Mikami.

sukekiyo started 2013 as a side-project of vocalist Kyo (Dir en Grey). The band consists of guitarist and pianist TAKUMI (Rentrer en Soi), guitarist UTA (9Goats Black Out), bassist YUCHI (Kannivalism) and drummer MIKA(Rentrer en Soi) and already toured Japan and Europe.

Sources: Xplosion (X Japan fan site), Sukekiyo (news tab - JPN),

Distinct Genius

WraithRhionann
I got Gauze, Macabre, & Kisou in the mail yesterday and I was so excited. Until I looked at them and had never heard of the label and knew that Dir en grey & the Gazette hadn't been with the same label at any point in time. The SOB sold me bootleg copies and I am so p!$$ed off. 1st I can't stand being lied to and selling me fakes is a lie. 2nd The damned shipping was over $40 and for me to return and get a refund will cost me about the same as if I had just bought two albums new and had them shipped from Japan. I contacted the seller to let them know I am not satisfied and I reported them to ebay since selling bootleg is against policy.

If you are looking to buy any music from somewhere like ebay or even used from an unknown company ask for the item number and name of the label before buying. From what I was reading it seems that Hong Kong doesn't really have copyright laws or they are very lax. Miya Records is a huge money maker there and they are strictly bootleg.

Ah man, that's bullshit. Sorry.

Distinct Genius

I've actually been listening listening to Arche (I know, I'm late) and I'm dangerously in love with it. If only I was still in Ohio and listening to it in real Winter with grey skies and snow and whatnot.

Ferocious Bunny

jewel_kitty
WraithRhionann

Ah man, that's bullshit. Sorry.

Completely bs. I never heard back from the seller and they are still there so I think I'll be calling tomorrow to b***h to a person. That needs to be fixed or I won't buy anything off ebay ever again.

Ferocious Bunny

jewel_kitty
I've actually been listening listening to Arche (I know, I'm late) and I'm dangerously in love with it. If only I was still in Ohio and listening to it in real Winter with grey skies and snow and whatnot.

Yeah, listening to it when it's in the 80's and there are still mosquitoes buzzing around just takes some of the edge off it lol.

O.G. Rabbit

MTV is doing interviews with Dir en grey.

We finally have a 100% definite answer regarding the meaning of their band name, it seems. Before now I'd only heard rumors, like that it was actually a reference to Dorian Gray.

Now if only they'd get their butts back to the Americas...

Ferocious Bunny

~shalle~la~rilla~
MTV is doing interviews with Dir en grey.

We finally have a 100% definite answer regarding the meaning of their band name, it seems. Before now I'd only heard rumors, like that it was actually a reference to Dorian Gray.

Now if only they'd get their butts back to the Americas...

I saw those this morning and honestly I never gave a thought to if the name had a meaning or not.
I wish they'd come back but right now I can't afford a trip so it's for the best

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann

Jesus, how do they look though? Are they obvious?

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty

The weather doesn't affect my listening experience when it comes to dir en grey lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff