Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

I wonder, are all of your friends like you?

Oh hai, Xero's friend here. To answer your question;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

I also have pills, would you like some?

It's so cute how you come to defend him. You must really care about him. Did he tell you about this and ask for help? If so, you're a little late; I said that hours ago.

Whoa whoa there, I wasn't called in for back-up. I just was reading through this and figured I'd mention that little note. To de-bunk that myth. Another successful procedure.
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

It's so cute how you come to defend him. You must really care about him. Did he tell you about this and ask for help? If so, you're a little late; I said that hours ago.

Whoa whoa there, I wasn't called in for back-up. I just was reading through this and figured I'd mention that little note. To de-bunk that myth. Another successful procedure.

Well, I'm proud of you for defending your friend. Sadly, I have to admit, this makes it seem as though you don't think he has enough brains to defend himself adequately. He was lulzy enough without your help.

Do him a favor, and let him fight his own battles.

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
If you really knew me, you'd know that I don't give a s**t.
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

Well, I'm proud of you for defending your friend. Sadly, I have to admit, this makes it seem as though you don't think he has enough brains to defend himself adequately. He was lulzy enough without your help.

Geez sir, I wasn't trying to defend him, I just wanted to tell you that little tid bit, no need to go all full attack on me. Loosen up broski, drink some Sunny D, have a cookie
same here
Gabrielle Lioncourt
If you really knew me, you would see through the "b***h facade" I put on because I'm afraid of being hurt.
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

Geez sir, I wasn't trying to defend him, I just wanted to tell you that little tid bit, no need to go all full attack on me. Loosen up broski, drink some Sunny D, have a cookie

It looks pretty defensive, and sounds that way.
As a sarcastic, joking "insult", I asked him that question. Upon seeing it, you felt the need to use a sarcastic joke to counter me.

At any rate, I don't like orange soda that much. I'm more of a Summer Mix Pepsi person. Of course, that hasn't been in production in years.

However... I would like a cookie.
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

As a sarcastic, joking "insult", I asked him that question. Upon seeing it, you felt the need to use a sarcastic joke to counter me.

At any rate, I don't like orange soda that much. I'm more of a Summer Mix Pepsi person. Of course, that hasn't been in production in years.

Naw, it just seemed like an express ticket all aboard the lulz train kinda this
As for your request;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2XEwti9mF0
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

Actually, Snacks is an old member. Very, very old. And it was the old members that screamed for his banhammer to return.

And, you're missing the point. I suppose abstract thought is too much for you.
You said that a third grader could be right where it needs to be, for a third grader.
Well, if your IQ is 68, you're right where you need to be if you're retarded.
Furthermore, a third grader could be intelligent "for a third grader", but that doesn't make the third grader any more intelligent than a person who has no mental incompetency, who is at least twice the child's age.

Well of course, because they're in the third ******** grade, and the person who is twice their age will more than likely have a higher IQ of course. Your point still makes absolutely no sense at all, and I suppose you're going to try and tell me that it's because "I'm not smart," right?
All I see you doing is proving my point, not yours. Being right where you should be does not a good reason for labeling them unintelligent make :T

By the way, Snacks was a moron, a *****, and a corrupted b*****d. :T

Yes, because you lack the ability to think abstractly, you cannot understand what I'm saying. I've lied it out for you many times.

If a third grader is eight, and is intelligent for an eight year old, that still doesn't make it intelligent. That makes it better than an average eight year old. However, could this eight year old grasp concepts it has not lived long enough to learn? Doubtful. It isn't wrong of me to be aware that I'm more intelligent than an eight year old, and that an eight year old is pretty dumb. Being intelligent "for ____" does not mean you're intelligent. In fact, when someone says "You're intelligent for a ____" it's usually meant as an indirect insult, or playfully, to poke fun at someone.

I wasn't aware Snacks was just like over 9000% of the members of the different chans. But, people did scream for his return. As far as I'd heard, the creator the chans argued with Snacks, and as a petty move, banned his IPs. Snacks retaliated by making new IPs and screwing with the chan sites. The larger portion of the community wanted Snacks back because he enforced the rules, and Snacks was allowed back. I don't know if he left again, though.

But looking down on an eight year old for the fact that you're supposedly more intelligent because you're older still makes you full of yourself, and frankly, thinking that about a mere child is rather low. It only proves my point of how much of an a*****e you're making yourself out to be.
Besides, I've met children who are living disproof to your statements. Children are more than capable of grasping the level of intelligence we are. All it takes is teaching it to them and starting them off early enough, so even this point is untrue.

And snacks was also a moron for giving people the banhammer for no reason at all and just randomly doing s**t like that. He's not even a good admin, and actually I do believe he did disappear : / I haven't seen the f** in a while, but that's irrelevant. My points above still stand.

When did I say I was looking down upon them? I simply said a person of average intelligence, around my age, would typically be more intelligent than an eight year old.

I've heard of children who disprove what I've said, but I was following your pattern of generalizing the public.
There was an 11 or 12 year old who graduated from college not too long ago.

However... This child didn't grasp a lot of simple concepts. He'd devoted himself so surely to his work, and school, and advancing his knowledge, he never learned the meaning of fun, or happiness. He was quoted saying he doesn't do anything that isn't for the betterment of humanity.

I don't believe intelligence focuses on 2+2=4, I believe it goes across a wide range of life skills, abilities, and experiences. You never truly understand something until you've lived through it. Although you might have the best guess possible, and you'll know that the factors will cause anger, confusion, sadness, and annoyance, therefore causing a break up, which will lead to an argument, you've still never been in that situation, and thus do not know the exact emotions, or how things will exactly play out.

I'd heard that Snacks banned people for no reason sometimes, but when I read examples of people's claims, it was shown that what Snacks did was perfectly fine. See, most admins/mods will just delete a post that violates some rule, or is deemed stupid as ********. Snacks would ban for that. A majority of people loved him, and what he did, that's all I'm saying.

Your definition of intelligence =/= a literal definition. That would be making intelligence out to be a relative term, which it isn't.
Intelligence is defined by knowledge, whether you think so or not. Look it up.
I believe the term you're looking for is wisdom, perhaps? But that's also debatable.
Frankly I see nothing wrong with this child, so long as he's being productive and intelligent. The problems you're describing are best left not experienced, aren't they? And by the way, posting online about them doesn't always help either, y'know.
And with that, I retire for the night :T if you want to keep talking, I'm quite open later this morning after I've gotten some sleep. If not, it was nice debating with you, so I'll be a good sport and call "good match," eh wot? :T
Adieu, if you'd like to continue, I'm more than happy to later today. Thanks for the nice little brain jog, though.
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

As for your request;

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2XEwti9mF0

That was pretty cool.
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Zulas
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

As for your request;

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2XEwti9mF0

That was pretty cool.

Indeed, in any case. I must depart, this is my station, end of the line. It's time to wake up... and.. smell the ashes...

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
If yo really know me you would know that my family is full of people i hate to the point of no return

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Heyy if people ask you alot of question about you and hang around you alot is it true that they like you? question
II Xero II
prettymajorpop
II Xero II
prettymajorpop
If you knew the real me, you'd that I'm pretty vain, and tend to look down on other people due to my own standards.

Yea, I'm a b***h.

I seriously hope you're not the idiotic partying type at the very least...
I mean, at least you have standards, that's actually not a bad thing : / most women these days don't anymore.

Oh god no, far from it. I hate those type of people. I'm vain in a sense that I wouldn't call myself ugly, and value that I actually have a decent IQ level. I rarely party at all.

Then I wouldn't be upset about anything at all.
Having standards is fine, in fact it's a good thing. It means you're not gonna give up like the vast majority of women out there have.

What do you mean "vast majority of women" ?

Magnetic Explorer

Im a b***h >w<
nemoscreamo
if you really knew me, you would know that I'm terrified for the future.[/quote
woooww

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items