Welcome to Gaia! ::

Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
I think I am the only that thinks you have an upperhand in this "argument boohoo crying ".

Probably cause you act like an a** and I like that. I like you. wink

Ouch. My feelings are hurt.
crying
Bro, I am complimenting you, not insulting you.
I love asses, they're hilarious, witty, and amazing.

I do not see why you're a troll, nor an attention craving whore, so yeah. Sorry if being nice hurts, I'm new to this.

I'm sorry. I thought you were trying to be sarcastic.
If you actually are serious about complimenting me, and not attempting to make me feel bad for whatever reason, I am sorry. :l
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

Were you just holding a conversation with a voice in your head? neutral

Anyway, the things you said came before any admittance. You didn't base anything on fact; you based it on opinion.

You are probably the most dense person I've ever dealt with. You use 8th grade words, and 6th grade logic in a loathsome attempt to appear superior, or in a most ridiculous case, intelligent.

Yes, Boxxy, and etc. Had some problems. However, what they did was for attention. They went on You Tube and posted things up.

Now, take the case of "you BROKE my LIFE". He was dead, because he shot himself, and he posted a bulletin on Myspace before he shot himself, telling people his address and to call the police. He obtained attention unnecessarily. He wasn't searching for attention, he just got it. Mostly from bored, lonely, angry kids, that feel their opinions should be pushed on everyone else, especially those who do not know them, because no one in their everyday lives cares to hear what they have to say... Hey, that sounds familiar.

Finally, I give up on you. You continue to try and tell me my own reasons for posting what I posted. You came to the defense of some kid who didn't have the logic to defend himself, and, well, you failed. So, you cling onto things you've said over and over, hoping if you repeat yourself enough, you'll somehow become right.

And you didn't come for attention either, now did you?
By the way wouldn't posting the phone numbers to stop him and everything be inviting attention on himself as well, therefore seeking it? How is that not seeking attention at all?
But my point that you so often have ignored and not even once addressed is that you bring all of this upon yourself by posting s**t on an open forum instead of in a journal where it really belongs. It's the internet, and just like real life, not everyone will agree with you.
Your logic states that I'm being ignorant, and dense, when in reality, you're doing the very same thing by dancing around my main focal point that, whether looking for attention or not, you invite all of this upon yourself by posting it on the internet where everyone can read it. Trolls/assholes included. You're attempting to say you're correct in assuming my maturity level, language skills, and things of that sort, when didn't you just say a short while ago that basing things off of assumptions was one of my supposed "biggest mistakes?"
Guilty, I say. Hypocrisy at its finest.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is your average everyday argument when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

Oh, cool.
Nope, your argument didn't work. I'd guess it's because you started the argument with an assumption; an assumption I've told you wasn't correct over and over again.

No, he didn't ask for help. He was telling people his address so they would call the police for him.

Have fun with yourself.

(Again dancing around my main point)
And putting information up to call the police for him =/= unintentional attention seeking.
If he didn't want attention, he wouldn't have posted in the first place.
Having fun being arrogant, I take it? We can make this a battle of the egotistical hot-headed assholes if that's what you really want :T but hey, that's what politics are for, am I right? (/sarcasm)

I'm not sure I'm quite as cocky as you are. If I were, I probably wouldn't wonder if you touch yourself while looking in a mirror.

Yes, I danced around your main point because I didn't read your main point. I read the first couple of lines, skipped to the end, and replied. If you continue to pretend that you are clinically retarded, I won't reply to your lack of muscle.

No, he wasn't seeking attention. Perhaps you do things to seek attention all of the time; you probably do it in manipulative ways. That does not mean everyone is like you. He asked for people to call the police so his body wouldn't rot in a bathtub. He shot himself right after posting that. That was not for attention at all.

Reading around my point and not even reading the entire thing? Who's the real ignorant one here if you can't even fully listen to an opponent's argument?
Oh yes, of course I do. Because everyone's at least a little gay inside, amirite? (/sarcasm)
Posting in the first place talking about suicide implies that he wanted people to know about it, implying that he wanted people to care about it and feel bad for him. Not just "so his body wouldn't rot in a bathtub." After all, it would've been recovered eventually anyways. A neighbor had to have heard the gunshot, after all. There are several better ways it would've worked out without the attention seeking : /
I reiterate my main point: You post it, you take responsibility for it.
(Repeated just so you can't skip lines and ignore it again. No excuses this time.)
If you really know who I was you would know that I LOVE beating off with catlitter..HOLLA HOLLA! dramallama
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

Were you just holding a conversation with a voice in your head? neutral

Anyway, the things you said came before any admittance. You didn't base anything on fact; you based it on opinion.

You are probably the most dense person I've ever dealt with. You use 8th grade words, and 6th grade logic in a loathsome attempt to appear superior, or in a most ridiculous case, intelligent.

Yes, Boxxy, and etc. Had some problems. However, what they did was for attention. They went on You Tube and posted things up.

Now, take the case of "you BROKE my LIFE". He was dead, because he shot himself, and he posted a bulletin on Myspace before he shot himself, telling people his address and to call the police. He obtained attention unnecessarily. He wasn't searching for attention, he just got it. Mostly from bored, lonely, angry kids, that feel their opinions should be pushed on everyone else, especially those who do not know them, because no one in their everyday lives cares to hear what they have to say... Hey, that sounds familiar.

Finally, I give up on you. You continue to try and tell me my own reasons for posting what I posted. You came to the defense of some kid who didn't have the logic to defend himself, and, well, you failed. So, you cling onto things you've said over and over, hoping if you repeat yourself enough, you'll somehow become right.

And you didn't come for attention either, now did you?
By the way wouldn't posting the phone numbers to stop him and everything be inviting attention on himself as well, therefore seeking it? How is that not seeking attention at all?
But my point that you so often have ignored and not even once addressed is that you bring all of this upon yourself by posting s**t on an open forum instead of in a journal where it really belongs. It's the internet, and just like real life, not everyone will agree with you.
Your logic states that I'm being ignorant, and dense, when in reality, you're doing the very same thing by dancing around my main focal point that, whether looking for attention or not, you invite all of this upon yourself by posting it on the internet where everyone can read it. Trolls/assholes included. You're attempting to say you're correct in assuming my maturity level, language skills, and things of that sort, when didn't you just say a short while ago that basing things off of assumptions was one of my supposed "biggest mistakes?"
Guilty, I say. Hypocrisy at its finest.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is your average everyday argument when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

Oh, cool.
Nope, your argument didn't work. I'd guess it's because you started the argument with an assumption; an assumption I've told you wasn't correct over and over again.

No, he didn't ask for help. He was telling people his address so they would call the police for him.

Have fun with yourself.

And putting information up to call the police for him =/= unintentional attention seeking.
Having fun being arrogant, I take it? We can make this a battle of the egotistical hot-headed assholes if that's what you really want :T but hey, that's what politics are for, am I right? (/sarcasm)

I'm not sure I'm quite as cocky as you are. If I were, I probably wouldn't wonder if you touch yourself while looking in a mirror.

Yes, I danced around your main point because I didn't read your main point. I read the first couple of lines, skipped to the end, and replied. If you continue to pretend that you are clinically retarded, I won't reply to your lack of muscle.

No, he wasn't seeking attention. Perhaps you do things to seek attention all of the time; you probably do it in manipulative ways. That does not mean everyone is like you. He asked for people to call the police so his body wouldn't rot in a bathtub. He shot himself right after posting that. That was not for attention at all.

Reading around my point and not even reading the entire thing? Who's the real ignorant one here if you can't even fully listen to an opponent's argument?
Oh yes, of course I do. Because everyone's at least a little gay inside, amirite? (/sarcasm)
Posting in the first place talking about suicide implies that he wanted people to know about it, implying that he wanted people to care about it and feel bad for him. Not just "so his body wouldn't rot in a bathtub." After all, it would've been recovered eventually anyways. A neighbor had to have heard the gunshot, after all. There are several better ways it would've worked out without the attention seeking : /
(Repeated just so you can't skip lines and ignore it again. No excuses this time.)

You're so god damn dense. You repeat the word "ignorant", yet I doubt you know its meaning.
Ignorant is someone who hears information, and ignores it, or doesn't want to learn it.
I fail to see how I am ignorant because I don't want to read what you have to say. I don't value it; I don't find you intellectual. Just because you think your thoughts and ideas are important, doesn't mean I must as well.

And, ironically enough, the police never got calls from neighbors (from what I read), but they did get a few calls from friends. No, he didn't seek attention. He wanted his body recovered. Perhaps some of it was that he didn't want his family to be the ones to find him in his bathtub.
xTuna
If you really know who I was you would know that I LOVE beating off with catlitter..HOLLA HOLLA! dramallama

That... Is hot.
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
I think I am the only that thinks you have an upperhand in this "argument boohoo crying ".

crying

I do not see why you're a troll, nor an attention craving whore, so yeah. Sorry if being nice hurts, I'm new to this.

If you actually are serious about complimenting me, and not attempting to make me feel bad for whatever reason, I am sorry. :l
Also, your guys argument is the stupidest s**t I ever seen. You're really bitching about the fact weather or not some messed up noodle shot himself for attention or not. It's hilarious. lol
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

crying

Also, your guys argument is the stupidest s**t I ever seen. You're really bitching about the fact weather or not some messed up noodle shot himself for attention or not. It's hilarious. lol

I'm bitching, yes. Although, I'm beginning to wonder if he's a troll.
My point is simple: he has no idea what he's talking about.
He's trying to say the kid posted a bulletin on MySpace for attention. Though he was dead before he replied to any PMs, and this was before bulletin comments, this kid is sure that the suicidal kid was seeking attention. Tell me, how does one gain attention from his or her grave?
Perhaps if he'd read up on the situation, he'd have more of a leg to stand on, as apposed to a twig. surprised
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

Oh, cool.

Have fun with yourself.

You're so god damn dense. You repeat the word "ignorant", yet I doubt you know its meaning.
Ignorant is someone who hears information, and ignores it, or doesn't want to learn it.
I fail to see how I am ignorant because I don't want to read what you have to say. I don't value it; I don't find you intellectual. Just because you think your thoughts and ideas are important, doesn't mean I must as well.

And, ironically enough, the police never got calls from neighbors (from what I read), but they did get a few calls from friends. No, he didn't seek attention. He wanted his body recovered. Perhaps some of it was that he didn't want his family to be the ones to find him in his bathtub.

Remind me again how that is the only meaning of the word ignorance?
Ignorance is not just hearing information and refusing to listen. It's also refusing to listen to others' information in the first place, which is just as bad if not worse.
I could keep saying the same things about you over and over again, and you can't even see that both of us are speaking on the exact same level, on the exact same subject, from two different sides. Neither of us can best the other in logic because both ends can (apparently) be set against each other. Both of us have called ourselves right, both of us have called each other dense, immature, or otherwise ignorant.
Letting friends know about your suicide is seeking attention, whether you see it as that way or not. He wanted attention, he wanted people to feel bad about his death. Of course nothing you or I could say can either prove or disprove that, so I'm going to leave this point alone since you seem to keep repeating yourself with this one, so I'm not going to keep repeating myself either.
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

crying

He's trying to say the kid posted a bulletin on MySpace for attention. Though he was dead before he replied to any PMs, and this was before bulletin comments, this kid is sure that the suicidal kid was seeking attention. Tell me, how does one gain attention from his or her grave?
Perhaps if he'd read up on the situation, he'd have more of a leg to stand on, as apposed to a twig. surprised

Wrong. People have done this kind of thing for attention even though they'll be dead before any replies are left. What do you think a suicide note is? That's basically what this was. Suicide notes are last minute cries for attention so people feel bad for something they'd done to drive the person this far. This is the same case with this person.
I told you I'm going to leave this point alone, so I'll drop that point with that last statement.
By the way, what was your first clue on the troll thing? The mask, the suit, or the fact that I even admitted to it several posts ago?
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

crying

Wrong. People have done this kind of thing for attention even though they'll be dead before any replies are left. What do you think a suicide note is? That's basically what this was. Suicide notes are last minute cries for attention so people feel bad for something they'd done to drive the person this far. This is the same case with this person.
I told you I'm going to leave this point alone, so I'll drop that point with that last statement.
By the way, what was your first clue on the troll thing? The mask, the suit, or the fact that I even admitted to it several posts ago?

I don't recall you admitting it, honestly.

And no, it was none of that. It was your sheer stupidity. It is unrealistic how stupid you are.
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

And no, it was none of that. It was your sheer stupidity. It is unrealistic how stupid you are.

You just keep on sayin' that to make yourself feel better mister white knight.
The mere fact that you dismiss me as idiotic implies your own high and mighty egotistical state of mind, therefore you're just as bad as I am.
Welcome to the club, /b/rother. We has caek :T
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

crying

I do not think he's logic's completely flawed. I mean, kids are suicidal for only one main reason, to gain attention, their logic is messed up. They're thinking, "maybe if i'm gone they'll care", so, in that way his logic's actually is correct if ya get my drift.
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

crying

I do not think he's logic's completely flawed. I mean, kids are suicidal for only one main reason, to gain attention, their logic is messed up. They're thinking, "maybe if i'm gone they'll care", so, in that way his logic's actually is correct if ya get my drift.

^This
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
II Xero II
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
Power of the Bieber
Caffeinated Sky Pirate

You just keep on sayin' that to make yourself feel better mister white knight.
The mere fact that you dismiss me as idiotic implies your own high and mighty egotistical state of mind, therefore you're just as bad as I am.
Welcome to the club, /b/rother. We has caek :T

Why do you call me "white knight"?

And, no. If I saw a third grader and thought he lacked intelligence, that wouldn't mean I'm full of myself, it would mean I'm realistic.

Yeah, you have caek, but you don't have Snacks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff