Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Erailea
SenatorShockwave
Erailea
Still haven't seen combiner Leader Megatron (G1) anywhere sad At this rate I don't think I'll ever find him *sigh* Guess the universe is telling me to keep my wallet silent. He's the only figure in the line so far I want (other than, maybe, the fem-bots).

The Armada one was tempting, but not nearly enough to drop the $45-50 on it xP I have a love hate relationship with that show. It got me back into Transformers, but rewatching it is super painful. Lol

I see Armada Megs a plenty.

The only two G1 CW Megs I've seen sit on my shelf and inside my friend's detolf shelving unit.

I just want Mags to hit a shelf near by so I can snatch him up.

Ditto with the Armada one, albeit only at TRU. Target and Walmart near me seem to suck at stocking new figures this year. I haven't seen most of the newer figures.

That's just Target and Walmart in general. Four Walmarts in town and I work at one. They all keep a nice supply of Tankors, Rattraps, RiD s**t, and CW Primes. The newer Walmarts actually have your occasional Whirl, Springer, and Roadbuster, but thats about it.

TRU has a steady flow of Wave 1 CW deluxes. And Target keeps a nice cold pile of AOE s**t.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
My MP21 and 12 came in awhile ago.

LOVE THEM.

Valiant Jackling

SenatorShockwave

That's just Target and Walmart in general. Four Walmarts in town and I work at one. They all keep a nice supply of Tankors, Rattraps, RiD s**t, and CW Primes. The newer Walmarts actually have your occasional Whirl, Springer, and Roadbuster, but thats about it.

TRU has a steady flow of Wave 1 CW deluxes. And Target keeps a nice cold pile of AOE s**t.

Last year Target was my go-to place for figures. TRU definitely had, but Target was cheaper, closer and pretty well stocked.... for most of the year, at least. Not quite sure why the inventory started to suck after the first wave of RiD.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Erailea
SenatorShockwave

Last year Target was my go-to place for figures. TRU definitely had, but Target was cheaper, closer and pretty well stocked.... for most of the year, at least. Not quite sure why the inventory started to suck after the first wave of RiD.

I got most of my CW guys and some others from Walmart. Dat 10% off yo. (All 4 limbs for Superion and Menasor, Silverbolt, Tailgate, Megs)

But other than that, BBTS is my go to. (5 of my MPs, Motormaster, Skids, Brainstorm, IF Windblade, 3 of the Reformatted Fembots, Orion Pax and Megatronus, Hegemon)

I've used TFSource once to get PE Warden and Generations Trailcutter.

I dont buy s**t from target cause deluxes are like $20 there.
And the only thing I've gotten from TRU is Swerve who is in a storage bin because I got Maketoys Trash-talk.

I guess technically I got my MP Prowl from TRU since thats where my friend got it and I traded him Menasor for it. xD

And idk where my generation Hoist came from. I jacked it from my nephew last christmas after giving him some random movie transformer i had lying around.

Valiant Jackling

SenatorShockwave

I got most of my CW guys and some others from Walmart. Dat 10% off yo. (All 4 limbs for Superion and Menasor, Silverbolt, Tailgate, Megs)

But other than that, BBTS is my go to. (5 of my MPs, Motormaster, Skids, Brainstorm, IF Windblade, 3 of the Reformatted Fembots, Orion Pax and Megatronus, Hegemon)

And the only thing I've gotten from TRU is Swerve who is in a storage bin because I got Maketoys Trash-talk.

I guess technically I got my MP Prowl from TRU since thats where my friend got it and I traded him Menasor for it. xD

And idk where my generation Hoist came from. I jacked it from my nephew last christmas after giving him some random movie transformer i had lying around.

$20 for a deluxe? Ew. I can see why you avoid Target. The prices are nothing like that by me. The difference in cost between Walmart and Target is pretty negligible, while TRU runs a couple dollars more (and is 20 miles away <.< ).

I don't typically order figure online. There have been too many times when I get excited about a character, only to be unimpressed when I see it in person. So I limit my online purchases to those figures I really, really, really want and expect to have issues finding (ex: the Generations fem-bots) or don't expect to see in the States (Takara-Tomy MPs).

In the case of the G1 styled Megatron, I want him, but I'm not dying. If I run across him in-store I'll snatch him up in a heartbeat, but I'm not really feeling the need to overpay online for him (inclusive of shipping fees).

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Erailea
SenatorShockwave

$20 for a deluxe? Ew. I can see why you avoid Target. The prices are nothing like that by me. The difference in cost between Walmart and Target is pretty negligible, while TRU runs a couple dollars more (and is 20 miles away <.< ).

I don't typically order figure online. There have been too many times when I get excited about a character, only to be unimpressed when I see it in person. So I limit my online purchases to those figures I really, really, really want and expect to have issues finding (ex: the Generations fem-bots) or don't expect to see in the States (Takara-Tomy MPs).

In the case of the G1 styled Megatron, I want him, but I'm not dying. If I run across him in-store I'll snatch him up in a heartbeat, but I'm not really feeling the need to overpay online for him (inclusive of shipping fees).

Yeah G1 Megs is like $60 online + shipping.

Or $70+ if you end up having to get the Takara version

We have 7 walmarts(or more actually), a couple targets, and maybe 2 TRU in like a 30 mile radius.

Valiant Jackling

SenatorShockwave

We have 7 walmarts(or more actually), a couple targets, and maybe 2 TRU in like a 30 mile radius.

I feel like I should complain about Target more often, when I can't find things xd I walked into the store on a whim yesterday morning and found a single Megatron sitting on the shelf heart

The other Walmarts & Targets near me are either in malls or are located very close to them, so their stock tends to suck worse than my localized stores. Lol. One Walmart I all out refuse to walk into. Their parking lot is a death trap. It's so badly designed gonk Fortunately TRU is like a 1/4 mile from that particular store, so I go there when in the area. I'd rather pay a few extra bucks for a figure than risk it with that retched parking lot (seriously, 1/8 of the parking is in front of the store (so if you can park there, you're safe), the rest is on the other side of a busy road in a major shopping plaza with no cross walks ).

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Erailea
SenatorShockwave

I feel like I should complain about Target more often, when I can't find things xd I walked into the store on a whim yesterday morning and found a single Megatron sitting on the shelf heart

The other Walmarts & Targets near me are either in malls or are located very close to them, so their stock tends to suck worse than my localized stores. Lol. One Walmart I all out refuse to walk into. Their parking lot is a death trap. It's so badly designed gonk Fortunately TRU is like a 1/4 mile from that particular store, so I go there when in the area. I'd rather pay a few extra bucks for a figure than risk it with that retched parking lot (seriously, 1/8 of the parking is in front of the store (so if you can park there, you're safe), the rest is on the other side of a busy road in a major shopping plaza with no cross walks ).

The Walmart I work at had one yesterday when I checked. :v

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
Went to walmart today and this was the only transformer I found not even the gimmicky crap was gone as well oddly. User Image

Valiant Jackling

gaogaigar777
Went to walmart today and this was the only transformer I found not even the gimmicky crap was gone as well oddly.

'Grats on the find wink

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erailea
gaogaigar777
Went to walmart today and this was the only transformer I found not even the gimmicky crap was gone as well oddly.

'Grats on the find wink
Thank you very much sorry if the picture was low qaulity I dont have my camera with me just my cell phone and i plan to go back again on thursday. Hoping to get more transformers or tenkai knights stuff.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
So BBTS has Gaunlet in stock (ie Ironfist)..... But TFSource has Stax (ie Pipes) in stock... Why you guys do this to me?

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
So, I went on a romp around town, and to a neighboring town.
And I visited 4 Walmarts, 2 Targets, and a Toys R Us.

Ran into A LOT of Primes, Megatrons (G1 AND Armada), and Silverbolts.
Left over deluxe and voyager Generations guys (whirl, roadbuster, rhinox, and rattrap)
A LOT of Wave 1 and Wave 2 deluxes.

AND I ACTUALLY FOUND ABOUT HALF OF Wave 3.
A Rook, A First Aid, A Groove, about 5 Warpaths, a Cyclonus, and TWO Thundercrackers.

I picked up a Whirl, the First Aid, and a Thundercracker, while my bud grabbed the other 'cracker and the Cyclonus.

And to top it off, my CW Magnus, Gen Springer, and Uni Cyclonus are on their way to my house. c:

Valiant Jackling

If anyone has an interest in the Hero Mashers line, check out Target. My local store had some of the older Transformers mashers on clearance (ex: Starscream & Kup). I can't remember the exact price, but it was $5 and-change.

Some of the larger AoE figures were on sale too.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
So.... If anyone happens to have a Universe Hound or Drift.... I'd gladly take it off your hands. heart heart heart emo emo emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff