I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Acquired my first G1 figure today. Got a Wheeljack (one of my favorite characters, how convenient) off of some dude that bought a box of toys at an auction. XD Three bucks isn't too terribly bad though he's missing a few pieces. But given how old the toy is it's not surprising. I still like him. :3

Erailea

Smokescreen is going to be a repaint?! Ugh.... This makes me sad, very sad indeed. I love Smokescreen already and was hoping he'd get his own toy soon enough.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Mildellas
Gundamu
Erailea
Gundamu

Then how would they replicate the doorwings?

Don't ask me, but there were several people on Seibertron saying they were pretty sure it was a KO repaint a few days ago.

I dunno. Heck, maybe it's a brand new mold...
In any case I'd probably be more interested in his Legion Class figure. sweatdrop

Well from what I was reading about the description of the Smokescreen toy on tfwiki he's supposed to be a repaint/retool of Knock Out. And currently Takara only. On a different note I just got this today. Thanks to my future father in law and a friend that picked him up.

User Image
User Image

If it's a retool then it miiiiiiiight work out alright... As for being Takara exclusive? WTF? Maybe I'll be able to get his Legion class figure or something.

You lucky so-and-so!

No kidding he's lucky. XD Haven't seen Thundercracker at my Toys R Us yet. Not that I'm getting him... BUT I think my TRU store is reluctant to order new TF figures because they haven't sold all those friggin bumblebee/DOTM yet. If only they would mark the prices down but they refuse....Walmart did and they sold quite a few of their deluxe DOMT figures pretty fast.

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Mildellas
Gundamu
Erailea
Gundamu

Then how would they replicate the doorwings?

Don't ask me, but there were several people on Seibertron saying they were pretty sure it was a KO repaint a few days ago.

In any case I'd probably be more interested in his Legion Class figure. sweatdrop

Well from what I was reading about the description of the Smokescreen toy on tfwiki he's supposed to be a repaint/retool of Knock Out. And currently Takara only. On a different note I just got this today. Thanks to my future father in law and a friend that picked him up.

User Image
User Image

If it's a retool then it miiiiiiiight work out alright... As for being Takara exclusive? WTF? Maybe I'll be able to get his Legion class figure or something.

You lucky so-and-so!

No kidding he's lucky. XD Haven't seen Thundercracker at my Toys R Us yet. Not that I'm getting him... BUT I think my TRU store is reluctant to order new TF figures because they haven't sold all those friggin bumblebee/DOTM yet. If only they would mark the prices down but they refuse....Walmart did and they sold quite a few of their deluxe DOMT figures pretty fast.

Seriously. The DOTM line is waaay over. They need to get with the times.
Greetings, everyone. I have been collecting Transformers seriously since about '95. I had some when I was a kid, but I was more into TMNT. I have a pretty large collection, it would be bigger, but I've lost chunks of it over the years. My favorite TF toyline is RID (not the Prime line, but the one that came out just before Armada}, favorite cartoon is Beast Wars. I'm currently working on getting a Predaking, one of my holy grails.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Mildellas
Gundamu

User Image
User Image

You lucky so-and-so!

Indeed they do! It'd be really nice to NOT see DOTM anywhere anymore. Actually, I don't want to see any new movieverse figures in stores until the new flick comes out in what was it 2014 they're suspecting? Hopefully It'll take longer to spit this film out if they really are changing the style like they say they are. New computer models and such.

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

Indeed they do! It'd be really nice to NOT see DOTM anywhere anymore. Actually, I don't want to see any new movieverse figures in stores until the new flick comes out in what was it 2014 they're suspecting? Hopefully It'll take longer to spit this film out if they really are changing the style like they say they are. New computer models and such.

With Live Action films, I wonder how much that would set them back, if at all. If ILM (or whoever does the animaion, I think it's ILM) is anything like Pixar, they have to remake all the character models each film, simply because the software changes and isn't backwards compatible. Granted, the TF movies have been done in succession, where as Pixar sequels are separated by a number of years, but each film seems to have given upgrades to it's CGI cast (especially Megatron). And these big league animation studios are always striving for bigger, better, stronger software.

That and Michael Bay is on the film. He'll rush things along as quickly as he can, even if it means breaking people's souls to do so.

I met an ILM animator a few years ago who'd worked on ROTF (he was fun to talk to!). He said working on the movie was pretty, well, crappy, without using those exact words. His more "polite" way of describing it was, there was way too much going on for anyone to actually see or understand what was going on, a typical Michael Bay syndrome.

The scene he was referencing was the forest fight between OP and Megs. One of the shots he showed at the convention was Optimus and Megatron rolling down that hill, right at the beginning of the fight. Did you know Sam was in OP's hand? And that OP gently (or as gently as is possible when tumbling) rolled Sam out of his hand and away from harm before fully focusing on Megatron?

Yeah... I hadn't noticed that until the animator pointed it out <.< And I'd seen the film a dozen times before then! Still hard to see even after I found out about it... I always thought Sam had been hurdled out of the truck <.<

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Mildellas
Gundamu

User Image
User Image

You lucky so-and-so!

That would be very nice. And I hope they look better too. Not like a pile of scrap metal with vehicle parts on top.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

You lucky so-and-so!

That would be very nice. And I hope they look better too. Not like a pile of scrap metal with vehicle parts on top.

At one time I really liked the movie's style. This was before I was a hardcore fan of the franchise. Then once I got into the fandom and saw the charm some of the other art G1 styles of the cartoons had I'm like "I WAS WRONG!"

And this is a little random, but, while I was reading posts on here my younger brother saw the images of Thundercraker and said "Who is that?" I replied with "Thundercracker, he's just like my Skywarp" and my brother, who is a mild Transformers fan at best said "Me likey."

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

You lucky so-and-so!

At one time I really liked the movie's style. This was before I was a hardcore fan of the franchise. Then once I got into the fandom and saw the charm some of the other art G1 styles of the cartoons had I'm like "I WAS WRONG!"

And this is a little random, but, while I was reading posts on here my younger brother saw the images of Thundercraker and said "Who is that?" I replied with "Thundercracker, he's just like my Skywarp" and my brother, who is a mild Transformers fan at best said "Me likey."

I'll admit that the movie style does have some appeal, but when it's all you see it gets old real quick. I loved the way Jazz looked in the movie. Same with Sideswipe. But the 'realistic' think Bay was going for just looked silly.

Your bro has good tastes.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien

With Live Action films, I wonder how much that would set them back, if at all. If ILM (or whoever does the animaion, I think it's ILM) is anything like Pixar, they have to remake all the character models each film, simply because the software changes and isn't backwards compatible. Granted, the TF movies have been done in succession, where as Pixar sequels are separated by a number of years, but each film seems to have given upgrades to it's CGI cast (especially Megatron). And these big league animation studios are always striving for bigger, better, stronger software.

That and Michael Bay is on the film. He'll rush things along as quickly as he can, even if it means breaking people's souls to do so.

I met an ILM animator a few years ago who'd worked on ROTF (he was fun to talk to!). He said working on the movie was pretty, well, crappy, without using those exact words. His more "polite" way of describing it was, there was way too much going on for anyone to actually see or understand what was going on, a typical Michael Bay syndrome.

The scene he was referencing was the forest fight between OP and Megs. One of the shots he showed at the convention was Optimus and Megatron rolling down that hill, right at the beginning of the fight. Did you know Sam was in OP's hand? And that OP gently (or as gently as is possible when tumbling) rolled Sam out of his hand and away from harm before fully focusing on Megatron?

Yeah... I hadn't noticed that until the animator pointed it out <.< And I'd seen the film a dozen times before then! Still hard to see even after I found out about it... I always thought Sam had been hurdled out of the truck <.<

That's cool you got to meet that guy, though. And now I'm going to have to go back and watch that movie again, to see if I can even spot it.

Assimilated Wolf

I picked up a Hunt for the Decepticons Insecticon today at my local Walgreens.. I love this little guy. I see why people miss the scout class Transformers. I'm gonna name him 'Bug Out'.

Robotic Exhibitionist

Smokescreen is going to be a repaint? Ugh. He's too cool to be a repaint! And of all the things, a repaint of Knock Out? That toy...was not the best in my opinion.

I'm drooling over that Thundercracker right now. Too much want for me to handle. I almost bought the TRU Perceptor reissue the other day on eBay, but held back in case I find some Thundercracker gold.

My mom is so sweet. She called me the other day from Wal-Mart just to check on which Transformers I had in case Wal-Mart ha anything good. And now she's talking about going to a big market that sells toys that some guy at her work told her about. I've even got her complaining about the distribution of the Prime line after she went Vehicon hunting with me. It's funny because is very much not like her to care about things like this. I'll make an addict of her yet.

Malignus
Greetings, everyone. I have been collecting Transformers seriously since about '95. I had some when I was a kid, but I was more into TMNT. I have a pretty large collection, it would be bigger, but I've lost chunks of it over the years. My favorite TF toyline is RID (not the Prime line, but the one that came out just before Armada}, favorite cartoon is Beast Wars. I'm currently working on getting a Predaking, one of my holy grails.

Nice to meet you! I love to see pictures of collection, so if you have any, don't hold back. I'm glad to see some love for Beast Wars. It's what got me into Transformers and was my favorite series until Prime. I only started seriously collecting this year, so my own collection is nothing to brag about.

Valiant Jackling

I wonder if Hasbro is attending NYCC this year and, if they are, what their exclusives will be...

((is it odd that my captcha is "knock on wood" for this post?))

Assimilated Wolf

A little modification I made to Mindset to give him a weapon besides his launchers. I like to think it's a Riot Cannon from Fall of Cybertron.
User Image
It's the tail end of the Beam Bazooka from the RX-78 GP02A Gundam Physalis figure from the Fix Figuration line. I popped off the forearm on Mindset and the end of the Bazooka just fit right on. And the arm can be stored in his backpack!

Valiant Jackling

Raise your hand if you think you're never going to find Voyager Magnus

*raises hand*

Preoders Robotkingdom went out really fast this morning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff