Welcome to Gaia! ::

@ Saffron Blehckchah
Hahaha xD feel free to do that! >w< And thank you biggrin glad you like his outfit >w<
:3 Yeah personally I had a good experience with them.. I had some problems with the payment, because first I intended to use paypal, and then had some trouble with that, and payment took bit longer than would have. They were pretty patient and very kind >w< so am very happy with them.. And Yeye arrived safely, but with that I probably just have to be glad that customs treated him well lol
And will definitely get Que a body :3 .. what I've set my mind for atm is a boy >w<'' .. And the head came in translucent pink.. gotta love the translucent colour.. has a very delicate effect :3 .. Yeye is solid white, and has slight creaminess bout it :3 .. oh well.. can't really tell much bout their skins >w<'' and just random brabbling rofl .. But yes! Definitely get Que a body :3
Love your Ophelia and Rosa! Super pretty and adorable both of them >w<
Random: Omg -w- dat Gackt thing TwT -tears of funnehness-

@ Neo
:3 Yeh I remember u asking if it was ok to share owO .. But never really knew where and if u actually did it x''D .. not like I mind it .. *goes to corner and weeps* .. jk OwO Yeye probably happy u shared photos of him.. lol.. boost up his ego.. <.< .. idk (_ __'')
Gotta love Memoria LMFAO rofl

@ Finlet
Omg heart O heart big fluffy doggy >O<

@ Shattered Ciel
Really love the eyes :3 Awesome effect and really shiney Owo ... made me think of smigol <.<'' -random-
@ stoki : happy birthday!

@chuumi: Welcome! Be sure to post pics when the new head arrives! do you have a body for it? Or will it be inhabiting yeye's? BTW Yeye is super cute, I found him a little slutty in the pink top, but I couldn't think of why that'd be a bad thing XD.

@spore: Lawls, the first thing I noticed about maddy, in that picture, is that she looks exactly like your avatar!! haha XD pink sweater and everything. Was that on purpose? I thought I heard you saying max wasn't gonna look like the avvie, or was that spore I was thinking of? hmmm, now I'm all confuzzled.

@ciel: Man, those eyes are crazy beautiful! Sooo Pretty! I bet you'll get a lot of customers buying eyes if you made em regularly from now on!

@ everyone: happy valentine's day everybody!
I be working on more animal wigs, and may make a monster one too. 8B
@ foxxy_demon
LMFAO!! rofl
Thank you x''D
Will definitely post pics of the head once receive it :3 .. The head is an msd so wouldn't fit on Yeye of course >w< .. There's someone on the forum that sells a dollmore body, so am thinking will go with that, otherwise don't have a body yet owo .. also because the head has a very large neck circumference, and the dollmore body neck is kinda big too.. tiny bit smaller, but might just fit ok >w< .. Waiting for a reply from the body's owner ^^
As for the top being slutty (_ __'') .. yeah kinda aware it's extremely tight fitting.. am lucky it's of stretch fabric x''D .. is hand sewn and didn't rly have pins <_<'' .. so had a defect sewing needle that used to pin with every once in a while >.>'' .. And should probably have cut the pieces a bit larger x''D .. But am happy u don't think it's a bad thing! >w<''

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
>w< I hope so. I am going to try and buy more acrylic and make a lot of them and do a trial run..

I think my LTF Lishe is a pretty good model for my eyes.. their a good shape to display it..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XD though red is creepy in my Sohvie
@chuumi: lol I really like the top. you made it yourself? Did you read about the easter swap we're having? Think ya might join in? You can make some sexy tight tops for it XD. Well, I hope you get a reply on the body! Lame how they haven't replied yet.

@ciel: maybe you should name the eyes something like the "vampire's gaze". Makes me think of vampire eyes. eeeek! I might have to get some eyes too haha.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Saffron: such cute pics! I love the story... but you may want to chase your postman down real fast!!
@ Everyone: Claus is the best dog, such an easy-going reliable guy. He loves the attention. (I relay the affection on to him razz )

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
i have a boyfriend...and im spending valentines day alone because he hates holidays...how depressing sad
@ foxxy_demon
Thank u biggrin Makes me very happy to hear biggrin
Nope haven't really read about that (_ __'') .. it's on the 1st page??
The body owner hasn't been on since 29th of January <.<'' .. but hope will hear from them soon =.= .. got holiday next week and would be supur cool if could go on a photo shoot >w< .. Well.. first have to make faceup etc for the head.. but that's another thing xP

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
@ Foxxy the red is " Ruby " We might do a Deeper bloodier shade at some point, but because of the shimmer in the eye we thought a jewel tone name would be a little more fitting.

:> I hope to order more material in the next week or so.

@Khrystyan I know how you feel I am about 720 miles from my fiance right now :< It is depressing but then again to me it always usually is XD as even though I am with someone I am always ironically alone on this day.
@ khrystyan
._. wow.. =.= that's sad.. but then again :3 because he sees valentine's day as an ordinary tuesday wouldn't necessarily mean he loves u any less ^^

@ Finlet
Could imagine him bein a good doggy >w< .. reminds of a cuddly teddy bear :3

@ Shattered Ciel
Why not keep it "Ruby"? :3 is a pretty name for it

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
@ Chuumi It probably will stay "Ruby" but Idk I feel like it's not inventive XD

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Khrys; Sounds like your boyfriend's a bit of a humbug. xD My boyfriend and I don't do the whole buy flowers and chocolates thing, but we like to have a special dinner or drinks or something and then just a quiet night at home. You don't need to celebrate the commercial part to treat yourself, after all.

Actually, I guess we're not really celebrating this year, we won't be seeing each other until the weekend. xD

@Fin; Thanks! And too late... I am absolutely fuming right now... He didn't even come near my door, he dropped the notice in my mailbox down the street. I've been home all day. This isn't the first time it's happened though, I really need to complain this time. I hope I get to pick up the package tomorrow evening.

@Chuumi; I wondered if you would make Que a boy, I thought "her" head would be good for that! xD Ohh, I've only ever heard of the translucent resin, never seen it... sounds interesting. o.o I wonder what will match with that though? I guess just an AS body then? xD
Oh, and I like that Yeye looks creamy instead of pasty white, I actually didn't really notice he was WS at first, just that he was pale. :3
Thanks for the compliment on Ophelia and Rosa, and LOL finally someone who appreciates the Gackt sig. rofl I knew it was only a matter of time. As soon as I saw that video I just had to do it.

@Foxxy; Happy Valentine's to you too! :3 And woo, I love the animal wigs and a monster one would be too cute, I can't wait to see. xD
Saffron: :3 I love glasses on dolls. she's very cute with them! lol the pictures remind me of the time I tried to get TK (msd) to give Sonya (my other msd) a piggy back ride. it kinda just looked like Sonya had passed on on his back XD She was flopped limply all over him.

(trying to catch up since I've been gone for awhile @_@ I just got home from work and my brain is fried so I can't remember who asked what XDD)

Someone asked about my first SD: I love my SD smile He's actually a little bit heavier that my sister's Illusion Spirit, which is kinda a bummer because I love carrying around that doll! He's a chunk and might not make it to any cons because of it lol DDX

Someone mentioned there being a bunch of hunks: lol yeah, in the pictures he looks all sexy and aloof, but without the face up and in a childish "High Strung" shirt he kinda gives me this puppy feeling XD

EDIT!!!!
khrystyan: Aw I'm sorry sad My boyfriend is still at work, so I haven't seen him today. I was a little miffed that I bought him gourmet chocolate covered pretzels (his favorite confection) and I hand sewed him a Catuar plush but he hasn't given me anything yet :/ we did go out to eat the other night, but I thought that was just because we do that sometimes @_@
@ciel: lol I know it's called ruby. haha you just said ya didn't really like the name, so I was just thinking what it reminded me of, but that coulda been cus the model's face was pale too XD. It sure is pretty though, and ruby does suit it XD.

@khrys: lol, that kinda sucks. Well you can always celebrate unvalentine's. XD I don't have anyone so I always celebrate unvalentines, it's where you get discount candy and such the next day lol. My friend has a bf and she still celebrates unvalentines.

@Chuumi: yeah the swap we're having has details in the guild link on the first page. oh darn D: the 29th? Hopefully they haven't forgotten about their advert jeepers. They don't have another email listed there or anything do they?

Sparkly Genius

@Fin and Neo - By the last movie, Neville became sexy. I would be into him. Go Memoria! XD
@Stokiaci - Happy Birthday! I seems like there are tons of Valentine birthdays. I wonder why that is?
@Saf - I have to do a phys ed year-long plan and a law case study. I know nothing about either of these. Let us both die. Rosa looks weird in Ophelia's wigs. I think it's because of her eye colour? I was thinking I should try Nora's black fur wig on Maddy. Hmm.
@Ciel - Those red eyes look awesome. They look so great in your LTF!
@Foxxy - lol, my avi was orginially Spore, but Saffron had the idea to make a Maddy themed avatar so I did. So yes, my avatar looking like Maddy was on purpose! (My avatar is still a boy underneath this outfit though... XD)
@Khrys - *Valentine hugs* My boyfriend isn't closeby so I am alone too. I got myself some chocolate though so that's good enough for me!

Sooo sad Saf ended up missing the box with our heads from Finlet today! I want my baby XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff